It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 420
<< 417  418  419    421  422  423 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I have been told today that the 4th inner power is silence. That all personal awarness work and insights gained should never be shared as this dissipates the energy.

Makes me wonder whether even typing this is a good idea for me?

So what now do I post about on ATS I wonder...the weather?? My next holiday maybe?? It is a difficult one as it cant be denied we learn much from others experiences but then what of the power of silence?

Maybe that is why the OP and this thread are less active.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Look for the flower to bloom in the silence that follows the storm.

AAC

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Hey MG.
Nice to see you about.
I like your post.
I was thinking this recently.

Is Knowing that knowing is an experience alone, be at peace, be confident that you will see others do as you already have, to discover that which is only known as your experience.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
That all personal awarness work and insights gained should never be shared as this dissipates the energy.

Ordinarily I would say the world does not revolve around you.
I think bsbray has it right, the secret of zen not always so...

My other favourite one only a sith deals in absolutes...

[edit on 2010/1/18 by SteveR]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

My other favourite one only a sith deals in absolutes...

[edit on 2010/1/18 by SteveR]

Well I hope the person who told me this is not a Sith Lord.

No it was actually a teacher of the Kabbalah, but I must agree with you that we should not deal in absolutes, unless of course we are Sith!

I still believe though that some parts of our path that are revealed to us should stay within the inner silence.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Perhaps you are right. I guess it depends entirely what those things are.

The way I look at it, keeping precious truth hidden away is very much service-to-self, not service-to-other.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Yes, the elitist idea of those who break away from the norm, and seek higher knowledge, but they are encouraged not to share, not to benefit the masses, who are deemed too materialistic, whereas in reality, I look at a preschool or kindgergarden class and see all of humanity, innocent and how they would respond to love, equality, a truly high education, and (but instead they are being programmed and controlled fom this stage on, though we are now here to change that completely and love and light will win). (They attempt to quell and dim all their lights, but this is ending as of the energies being sent and those who are waking up to hold the light over this planet and add frequencies, nature, whales and dolphins, to wake us up, so we will all evolve into freedom).

(Wow, and there I programming the matrix, so I will go back and add some canceling agents and then it will all fall apart what I wrote , but oh well.)

I've been connecting more and more to my higher self, or is this my cosmic self, more like a field of me, finer, and very other people oriented. Seems to be kind of a supportive role, or concerned with those most who are kept down in this system. Its for all of us, for humanity we're here. We didn't come to serve the elite class, but the people.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

this came to mind as soon as i read it, not read the whole 400 and something pages as you can imabine

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I agree one hundred percent. Well spoken.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Perhaps you are right. I guess it depends entirely what those things are.

The way I look at it, keeping precious truth hidden away is very much service-to-self, not service-to-other.

I dont think its as easy as that though Steve. Its a complex area for sure. Somethings we are told and we may not be ready for these truths or we follow them and they are actually lies. Either way it was propably best for the person who "revealed" their truths in the first place not to , truths should only be reavealed when both parties are absolutely sure this is the right thing to do. I guess the responsability lies with the "truth teller" are they going to take resposability for another persons truth? I guess thats what spiritual teachers do, they take a responsability and some do it well of course, yes revealing spiritual truths is servive to others as long as your revealing the truth. Probably best to take the responsability ourself, to find our own truths amongst all this. I think its probably service to self when people do the opposite, that is reveal "truths" to a person who cant handle the truth or its lies.

This is indeed a complex area because a person can totally believe their truth and attempt to tell others with good intent but its actually at source not true.

Some " hidden truths" although are not true maybe dont matter because they help people on their journey, they can help them to see what they are not, which in the end serves to show them what they are.

I dont think it helps to reveal hidden truths left right and centre. They need to be hidden so they dont become diluted and absorbed into the mass of diversions we now have. I think absolute truths should stay hiddden so that when we arrive at them they shine so brightly as the truth we have no problem seeing them amongst all the other spiritual/ religious/ cult/ new age diversions we now have in our World.

Is it service to others when it is misguided/known non truths they are being told? Im not sure.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I dont think it helps to reveal hidden truths left right and centre. They need to be hidden so they dont become diluted and absorbed into the mass of diversions we now have.

Right. I see your intentions better now.

Occurs to me you are perhaps overthinking the subject. Let others have the choice whether to absorb or reject, they may see more than you. Some truths are meant for different ears. Be a conduit to all your higher light and let knowledge be bountiful. Whether it is true or false or somewhere in between we will all learn from it.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I've been connecting more and more to my higher self, or is this my cosmic self

Although these are both aspects of your soul spirit they are not at the same energy frequency. One is just below the veil, the other is above, its all knowing and of prime source pre existant memory. I attempted to show this on your manifesting thread, even though you stated connecting to the higher self was not the aim and was infact a side issue to be placed into ones spiritual background. Connection to ones higher guardian self and ultimatly to ones Cosmic Soul Self IS the aim, without it you are walking through shadows with only the two eyes that look outwards and none that look inwards.

Your higher self is your higher guardian soul below the veil/abyss and continues to guide you until the point your consciousness moves into awarness . At this point it becomes possible to connect to your cosmic YOUniversal self, that which is of cosmic consciousness. You should not/(highly unadvisable) connect to your cosmic self until your higher self has paved the path safely for you to walk. Attempting to connect to cosmic self prior to consciousness moving into awarness via your higher self leads to the path of insanity, unbalance, extreme polarization, spiritual confusion/endless needless searching and psychic realm (chanelled) manipulation.

I hope this helps Unity, if not then take from it what you wish. What I am basically saying is connect to SELF SOURCE directly using your inner guide and avoid the psychic realms of confusion that reign inbetween.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

What you are talking about is a journey to higher self exluding whatever reason you're here for. Well some people's contracts exclude connection to higher self, or family connection, ie. help in dreams. I had my higher self, talk to me as a preshooler and in dreams. I know my higher self, but she has only checked in consciously and communicated a few times. What I have is core need to do the mission, to find other starseeds, to connect and hold light over this planet, and push all limits, in the moment, in impeccable knowing, remaining open to the direction, the way, and finding the diamonds which, except for somethings that could jeopardize others safety, ie. the crafts I've had contact with were chased by choppers and we had scout planes out back, including tr3b, but I share. In addition, I seek connection and ever increasing unity with my HS.

I just didn't word it very clearly, because with my thyroid condition I tend to write better at sometimes, and others are harder to express or organize my thoughts.

Though the sense of this larger self, its not relevant if its the higher self, because you are a fractal, and separate from Higher Self, though guidance is given, indirectly for some. But, we're only a portion of ourselves, and that was the larger me, cosmic me. And I reach into her more and more, and this is much higher vibration.

The thing is, its not this one size fits all. Being true to self, and your path is important. And everyones journey is not the same. We also have choices to the ending of the play, or whether this cycle of humanity moves on. The manifesting thread is why many are here, they're not awake enough to know that we have the power to make a difference and ensure, as co-creators that we move on instead this time.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

What you are talking about is a journey to higher self exluding whatever reason you're here for.

This IS my reason for being here. All life experiences are to constantly flag up opportunities to connect to the higher self, to expand consciousness into awarness. We are all here to remember who we are, to re birth our spirit from its case of matter. For this reason I dont care for distractions originating in the realms of psychic and astral confusion as they are designed to make me forget my true higher cosmic self .

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

We are all here to remember who we are, to re birth our spirit from its case of matter.

If our purpose here is to escape, why come here at all?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I used to imagine that we were all fascinating light energies in the vast unshackled multiverse. Spirits projecting portions of itself all throughout to better feel for the processes of existence. The brighter we shine the further we could traveled within our photonics reach. Spirit tangibly 'feels' in matter. But they are also antithesis of each other. Imagine hating something, but needed it at the same time. I am not saying our spirit hates our body, but can you imagine showing up to work one day with only a portion of your intellect? Pretty frustrating I would imagine. I like to think that we all volunteered for this incarnation, for whatever reasons, each probably being vastly different. However, our spirit's light is too strong to be housed in our human framework, so we have merely a portion of it here. We packed triggers before coming, assurances of meeting friends, and also our situations in life. We don't remember our wholes, but it is those triggers that whisper into our fragmented spirit, a peaceful reassurance that all will be okay.

Through self-examination and connect, we are able to tune into our spirit core, wherever it may be, just to stream certain timeless truths along the way. We have a history full of philosophers who have painted a pretty nice picture of what life really is meant for, we just have to be willing to accept the sometimes unacceptable.

My .02 anyway.

AAC

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

If our purpose here is to escape, why come here at all?

Because we had no choice, we must return (reincarnation) until the souls consciousness united with the wisdom of its higher self breaks free from its case of matter and re births itself into the divine cosmic conscious being it is. After this point the decision to return is voluntary.

You are three fold, a trinity split, two parts below one part above. Above is you residing within Cosmic consciousness, directly below is your higher soul guardian and then Earth bound is you now spirit within matter. Imagine you are three points of awarness on a vertical line with the higher guardian soul in the middle connecting the two extremes.

wisdom gained through incarnations is the key to becoming aware of who you really are, it is a constant cycle until one day you remember and a spark is sent first from your body self up to your higher guardian self. You will know when this occurs because you literally see each other. There is no mistake when this connection occurs.

At the time of physical death (there is no real death) if you were unable to gain this wisdom you return with a different life plan that you hope will this time flag up a life situation strong enough to spark the light of awarness between you and your higher self.

This is why I say I have no real time for diversions originating in the far right white realm of the yin-yang (the psychic ) it is a polarized and unbalanced state from which only spiritual confusion/despare reigns. It is like a long wavy line running along side the vertical line I described above.(the line of your three energy points) It goes from your physical to your higher self ,eventually, but takes a very very long diversion, spanning over many many many lives, forever bending and waving in and out of fantasy and delusion. Take the direct balanced route its far quicker!

So this is why although the aim is to escape we come back.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Here's my question.

I seem to think like your higher self. I don't pay attention to what my mind chatters, but in a way i try to use my third eye. when i do so, i get great knowledge in short answers that nobody can argue with.

So, should i rely on this? My main problem is that I'm 17 years old, and have decided to rely on it for a few months now. Good things happen, only good things, but people that are connected with me struggle to see what i am trying to point out.

Now i usually keep to myself, but slowly i am drifting from my loved ones. Almost getting tired of them. It can be a bit depriving, and my urge to live amongst myself grows. I am becoming disconnected by trying to connect in a way. My physical mind struggles to comprehend, at the same time i understand. Is this a mid way point? An intersection where i must choose my perspective and stick with it? Living in a dual reality is not working out too well.

Sorry if that's all mixed up, i was trying to explain as much as possible in the least space, and seem to have gone all over the map. your time is appreciated greatly.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

This is why I don't respond to all the threads or posts that I read.

Do you feel an 'urge' to respond? Could that 'urge' possibly be energy building up?

I believe that 4th inner power links into free-will and our constant struggle to not let our own personal journey influence others.
Especially if we see ourselves as possibly 'guiding' others to what we believe to be the truth - when in fact, we might be pushing people towards OUR perception of OUR reality.

It's a fine line and takes alot of self-control!

Much love...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by zosomike

This is why I don't respond to all the threads or posts that I read.

Do you feel an 'urge' to respond? Could that 'urge' possibly be energy building up?

Interesting post. I will attempt to answer you...

No I do not feel an urge to reply, I infact have an inner calm that see's no need to reply, however that said a part of me wishes to see hidden truths validated for those that seek them, just as they were validated for me. They are of no use if they are not passed on, truths take years to arrive at, then at the point of arrival a seeker then looks to other seekers who have walked the same path for validation.

yes energy does build up, it is the nature of the human spirit, we have a connection to Source that can not take being encased in matter for too long, so yes your right but I use this energy build up not to reply to posts lol , I use it to connect to my higher self and for metaphysical advancement.

I believe that 4th inner power links into free-will and our constant struggle to not let our own personal journey influence others.
Especially if we see ourselves as possibly 'guiding' others to what we believe to be the truth - when in fact, we might be pushing people towards OUR perception of OUR reality.

I have no inner struggle, I used to but that is over. I do think it is a stage all seekers go through. They influence others through their path often without realizing it. If people ask I will give my opinion on transcendance but I do not ever wish to push my perceptions forcefully onto others. If it resonates with them then thats great, if not they are free to move on. We are given free will and even if a person forces us to sit and listen to their ramblings for hours, at the end we always have the free will to just walk away. Similarly are also able to exercise our free will and remain listening to them. The decision is always our own, and taking total responsability for our own path is found within the inner 4th power.

It's a fine line

Yes it is I agree with you. Truths should be passed on up to the point an individual becomes self empowered/able to walk the path as their own Master . However insight should be held back when the line of dependancy is near.

new topics

top topics

<< 417  418  419    421  422  423 >>

join