It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 418
<< 415  416  417    419  420  421 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The Recorders

These are the custodians of the major affairs of the planet as it functions as a part of the system, and as it is related to, and con-cerned in, the universe government. They function in the recording of planetary affairs but are not concerned with matters of individual life and existance.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by menguard]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Thanks just seeing what you see or have seen friend have a good 1 and thanx again for you visual of the TIMLESS REALM OF LIGHT AND THE ABYSS OF DARKNESS AMEN *ALLMEN*

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Your body is only a thoughtform it can't be killed!

You must not think it YOU MUST KNOW IT.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by menguard]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
thank you menguard.

My question is, what was I in my past life?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Please ignore having internet problems. Ignore the double post.

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
menguard,

if you don't mind and are still answering questions...

I would like to ask a few and appreciate any information you are willing to share.! =)

1. I've been told by a psychic that there is a wise, trusted, kind, and loving women around me... does this mean that i should be with this girl.?? and if so, what is her name.???

2. What do you see for me in the future, job related.?? (a profession i should choose) I've been debating against 2 but not 100%...

3. The psychic also said that their is work on my spiritual development now and that their is a psychic side to me. Could you clarify for me, and how this is being done.??
I mean, I've never really thought of myself as psychic, I dont fully understand what it even means to be one...

4. What is a good way for me to meditate, how do i meditate.??

5. I've also been told i have a spirit guide, can you tell me who/what it is, do i know it personally, is it a form of my higher self.??

6. What animal spirit/guide do i most relate to and/or have.??

7.What/Who was i in my last life.??

Thanx for your time and i will be waiting for your reply.!!!

much love and light =)

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
More posts! I am waiting on more posts. I love the menguard insight.

Let this be your BLOG.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I have a question, and if you need it, you have my permission to answer it.
In my life, I have had countless experiences of hallucinogenic sleep paralysis in which an entity visited me. I have also had dreams about this entity giving me the opportunity to ask him questions, and ultimately coming to the conclusion that I will know what I need to know, when I need to know it.
This entity was not happy with me at all, for something I was apparently doing wrong. All I could ascertain was that there was something I was doing, that I shouldn't have been. He never said what, just told me to stop.
I also regularly have lucid dreams and have had OBEs during sleep paralysis.
Anyway, my question is, is there really something that I did/am doing that I shouldn't be/have been? Or did this entity have another reason for telling me that I was doing something wrong? Should I ignore it as it is "just" sleep paralysis?
And is there anything you can tell me about myself and my point of being here?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
GET YOUR C1 ATLAS ALIGNED.

check this:
www.mountainvalleycenter.com...

I was thinking about doing this about a year ago when I heard about it, then last month I was doing some serious manifesting and one of the things that came to me was to really get this done.

Let's talk material level. No more hip, knee, back, neck, or balance problems.

Since everyone's (with rare exception) C1 Atlas bone is misaligned (damn Annunaki or whoever)...the bone throws off our balance, and we grow up with muscles compensating for the weight of our heads. Balance is everything man. I see people walking down the street and limping, walking with canes, walking with their heads tilted, even talking to you with their heads tilted, I used to think it was just a little personality quirk, but their heads are shifting, dude.

I'm only 23 and I used to wake up with a sore hip as soon as I'd start walking, add 20 years more and i'd be $%$%'D!

But yeah, I got it done, the lady basically pushed the bone back in place and it fits there perfectly.

The way the bone is shaped, it fits perfectly into position, once you get it done, you can keep going back for free if you think its misaligned, but it shouldn't be.

It can take weeks, months and years to recover since we've have this bone twisted our whole life. As soon as it was done I could feel my spine twisting about some hours later.

What else about it?..well i'll tell ya guys, your spinal cord and arteries and such that run to your brain are pinched by by a misaligned atlas, people have reported psychological and spiritual changes from it. Right away when I had it done it started doing things and meditation got more vivid and clear. It feels like some nice juicey energy is flowing up through me. I thought I was getting pretty intuitive before I got this done, and after it was different, I couldnt figure out if something had be turned on or off..or something needed to adjust, all things and anything right. But one thing was clear, it did affect me mentally.

Its also nice that I can sit here all day without getting neck/head aches, its just flowin' now. man(men / women / aliens).

My hip doesn't bother me in the morning, my head naturally always wants to be straight. Its been weeks but even after the session I noticed a big difference in balance, and it was like something turned on the happyness, i could hear like rejoicing voices in my mind. The meditation that followed later that day was nothing short of interesting and relevant, and things came to me much clearer.

I have also noticed more energy and ability to ground myself.

The first few days were almost funny as I'd walk so straight and it was odd to me. I used to carry myself almost limping on one foot. Like my dad my mom said, just means his neck is equally screwed because I walk like a robot now.

When I say I didn't know how it affected my intuition its because it was like my body became a hollow sack of water. Everything flowed, and its like I used to know where my head was by it must have been some subtle pressure I was sensing, now its like I don't even have a neck. I can turn it more in every which direction and without feeling any discomfort or cracking. I can't crack/pop my head when I tilt it to the side, I believe we're just grinding bone that isn't supposed to be there when we do that.

Its been odd mentally though, as it feels I am just way more open but I wasn't sure if I was just feeling off / unaware, but I've been doing some tarot and manifesting random things and really seeing how intune I am. Confusing the ego with divine guidance that comes so readily.

On that site the guy mentions from who get got it done, I did the same, through those people. Anyways, look into it!

It has really changed my physical ability, groundedness, whole way of sensing myself, hard to explain, but its profound. The first few days were the most clear that big changes has occured, but hell they say it can take years to fully align so I'll see how it all unfolds.

This Atlas alignment thing in conjunction with a balance board has really enhanced my rooting ability. Look into a balance board, its like a circular disk with a rounded middle, you can get them at some fitness and martial arts shops. Recommended by this Qi Gong dude I'm learnin' from. Hell its crazy, you really start to balance after only a few days of using it. Even from like 20 days on it my legs have grown, all these subtle balance muscles being worked, and if a muscle is fit right, blood and energy flows, less blockages, you know?

I do Qi Gong now and just sink into the earth, its great, just like being a tree. I get what he's saying about the board though... he says, once you get off it, you are grounded for a few minutes, and the time lengthens with practice. Really learning a lot from him in terms of cultivating yin vs yang and such.

Anyways i've been silent for a long time and some big things have been happening that I wanted to share. Simple things too, get your head where its supposed to be!.. and stand on a damn wobbly board.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

That's amazing. First I've ever heard of it but I want my atlas aligned now!

I'm going to see where those doctors are, but if I could help it I would much rather learn how to align it myself...

Will be looking into this.. It really deserves its own thread. Just let me know which forum you post it in!

top topics

<< 415  416  417    419  420  421 >>

join