It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 415
<< 412  413  414    416  417  418 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Hey, I'll tell ya. Well you can get an idea in this vid where I demonstrate it being done:

(click to open player in new window)

Now as you watch you get the idea... the right presence. Let the rock be the sole thing of focus, it does this on its own, its hypnotic like a candle flame, a very grounding experience. I started to write a whole thing but I'll save you the fun.

Most of the work is just presence.. being focused on what your doing, being aware of the subtle movements and placements.. and the other element is 3 points of contact, even though they might be very tiny... put the edge of the rock on a spot where you think it will touch in 3 places, while having its weight in the right direction. You'll know if you have 2 points of contact because the rock or particularly cinder block will want to fall the same direction.. if you get to that spot, just twist it around slightly until it rests on the 3rd point. You'll get the hang of it.

Just watch your feet! And working with big stones is easier then it looks if you can handle the weight. When it rests it tends to be more stable then the smaller ones.

Give it a shot, and send me your pics.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Set out to balance the rocks and align them as if it were a puzzle rather then stacking them. I mean when have you ever looked at rocks and thought: "I think I will balance them?" I can say I don't think I ever have, but i've stacked a fair share before.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
reply to post by Mr Green

I don't know MG, but hepefully its giving them the energy they need. I focused about an hour of intent into those rocks after they were balanced, just staring at them attuning them with thoughts.

Its like how my moldavite and quartz fell off my neck, I know someones getting use out of it.

That is wierd your Moldavite fell off you. Yes let these things go to who needs them, you have filled them with energy now they leave you to do their work it seems. Those rocks were pretty amazing though, would have been nice to hold onto them for a little bit longer but hey just go with it.

I know you will.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
If I was clearly able to discern on my own, then i would.

So instead, I ask you: "have I had previous incarnations, and if so, can I get details?" not that it is of terrible urgency or that I need to know, but it would be fascinating to me if you were able to discern a response to my question, and said response aligned with the general idea of what I was.

happy hunting (in general)

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I've tried searching about this in lots of internet search engines and I can't find any information so if anyone here has any thoughts I'd be pleased to hear them.

When I was a child I used to often see floating colours - all different sizes and it didn't matter if it was day or night, or if I was indoors or outside. They'd float around in a group, sometimes blending with each other and sometimes not and with no particular shape to them - well none that I recognised, as a child. They'd change shape slowly a bit like a lava lamp.

I used to watch them for long periods of time and be totally fascinated but used to get very frustrated that no-one else could see them. My mum used to tell me it was because I was over tired - regardless of the time of day! lol.

Somehow as I got older, I stopped seeing them and don't often even think about them anymore but sometimes, like today, I find myself wondering what they were. I can't even remember when I stopped seeing them or if I began to see them less often or if they just stopped. I'd love to see them again though.

As an adult I've only once see anything similar and they weren't colours, they were bright shimmering white balls in all different sizes. It was after the death of my daughter and they were bouncing all around the bottom of my bed and across the floor and ceiling. At the time it was put down to emotional stress, by close family members but it was truly amazing to see and actually gave me great comfort at the time. This was about 20 years ago and long before I'd ever heard of an orb - I don't know if they were orbs because there were 100's or even 1000's of them all dancing around and really, really bright and shimmery.

I'm more interested in the colours I used to see and why I don't see them now. I'd love to know what they might've been and how I can possibly see them again? I'd also like to know if anyone else has experienced seeing floating colours that changed shape because I can't find any information and I thought in these days of the world wide web there must be many others that saw the same. If anyone does know of any websites please post them for me.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
So within the sun there are souls who are projecting their light through what appears to be a diamond quarts crystal. The oldest evolved souls get to project their energy on our world. So in essense there are messengers within our sunship projecting energy magnified through a crystal.

The mind is connected to all living things inside and out. Electrical impulses sending or firing information back and forth, everything in physical existance can be tapped into by just placing your mind into that energy field.

The Concept of time categorizes things. It seperates things, but nothing is truly seperated, its all connected through vibrational strings of energy.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
So it is right to assume things are seperatly in contact on demand?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Mr. Menguard,

What do you see in store for me?

How do I get rid of my struggle?

What path will make me happiest?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Interesting. Are they projecting unilateral goodness onto us? Or subjective constructs?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
my questions to you menguard, hope you answer them if you know the answer:

1. What is the reason I am here, reincarnated in this particular body,having the life I have ?

2. Will I be able to time-travel to any and multiple timeperiods of the past wherever and whenerver I choose to after gaining time-travelling ability ?

3. Will I be able to stop aging of my physical body and reverse the aging process ?

4. If no concerning question 3, then why not ?

5. Why do I strive to look 17 until the day I die ? Why now? Why during this reincarnation ?

thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I Harmonize in order to Enlighten
Modeling Life
I seal the Matrix of Universal Fire
With the Galactic tone of Integrity
I am guided by the power of Flowering

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
I am guided by the power of Flowering

O! NOT THE QUANTUM FLOWER!?! HE WHO SHALL RULE THE WORLD THROUGH THE MOST EXQUISITE OF FOLIAGE?!

BLESSED BE GOLDEN PETALS! LET US BOW DOWN IN YOUR PRESENCE, OH DIVINE WATER LILLY!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
MENGUARD!!!!

What is the moon? our 'moon'? It hasn't always been here, he came from somewhere else did he? He's mysterious. Things about it we don't know, it holds a populationn, it does.

And They hold something secret form us, watching, will they ever find it, the true purpose! bahah! It is allready in me! I am quiet! Be quiet , The Mystery.

I am like the moon! I came in peace! and I wanted to stay, but I hold information... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm into the infinite.

Damn, what do they know of it. nothing, nothing can be held secret, The moon is a clever emotion.

The moon, a clever emotion.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The moon, THE VEIL OF ILLUSION!

Call me nuts! Call me insane! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
My question is not so esoteric as the others but still important to me right now.

If you eat Jam thats been in the fridge for about 3 years; will it make you sick?
[edit on 11-1-2006 by menguard]

that's effin sic buddy, I got a question are you sick? in the head, are you sick in the head? go grocery shopping sicko

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
So it is right to assume things are seperatly in contact on demand?

For sanity's sake, I would certainly hope so.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
yea, it's right. I get more silent inwards lately. I feel better.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

reply to post by menguard

We have a lot of Ancient Astronaut stuff located in many parts of the world.

You mean like this stuff here ?

UFO's in Art Debunked
www.youtube.com...

(so called uffos in renessance art and stuff)

And this stuff ?

UFO's in Art Debunked 2 (Egyptian art)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

So within the sun there are souls who are projecting their light through what appears to be a diamond quarts crystal. The oldest evolved souls get to project their energy on our world. So in essense there are messengers within our sunship projecting energy magnified through a crystal.

I guess phisics is a myth then

I guess then when we apply the same phisics in our powerplants we are actually not using phisics but souls. Except there is no quartz i the powerplants. hmmm

And I guess at Hyroshima and Nagasaky those same souls sneezed too hard or something...

Phisics is real. Deal with it.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by randomguy

Just because a theory works it doesn't mean its true.
Its just a solution created upon necessity and lack of knowledge.
The real mechanism may be totally different from a more knowledgeable perspective. And we have to admit that our scientists are not that knowledgeable.

top topics

<< 412  413  414    416  417  418 >>

join