It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 412
<< 409  410  411    413  414  415 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Should I aim for the stars?

If you know what I mean.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Is it more evolved to say 'we don't know'?

Or do we pretend we know the answers to satisfy our own ego?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Thanks buddy incredible insight. They sure as hell brought the human race into modern times.

Will look forward to answers for the other questions

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

Steve some of that was research I did on my own, but I connected the dots, all of it was to see how much the body could go through, even the gas chambers that were used was an example of this. Why would we need to do High altitude testing, and hypothermia tests in less their was a need bigger then our own salvation, through experimentation, those mad scientists were wrapped up in the occult and unlocking human potential.

What they didn't take accountance for, scratch that was the bodies electromagnetic field inside and outside the body. The body has to make an energetic shift or change molecularly to live outside our Solar system.

Lets just say they were way ahead of their time.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

The Nazis didn't let anything get in the way of their manifestations, everything was expendable for achievement. Do you think their actions attracted interest in spirit, what beings were they in contact with I wonder. I know seances were mandatory for top officials.

The sun plays a big part in defining our energy, could leaving the solar system be a killswitch of sorts or is it less dramatic?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Not sure if you seen this one

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Notice how interest is recurrent to this day, events of collective memory stick around until the lesson is learned / truth uncovered

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

I am pretty sure behind the scenes that there was a lot of hidden messages, coming to ADOLF through other beings not of our typical human visage but of humanoid form. Probably in clouds sending him messages, along with some ideas.

Some said Hitler, was like in a trance state when he gave his speaches, perhaps other people were speaking through him as a conduit. How freaky would that be to see our president going through channels of sorts while delivering his messages, not just human format.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Are some forms of questioning the Nation, actually a spot for other intelligences out there to address a nation under their guise, I bet if we were to dig in the right places, we could find speeches that were deliberated by other intelligences out their for a formal means of communication, through another intellect of species.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I only have one question, Menguard.

May we talk privately?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CleverNameHere
I only have one question, Menguard.

May we talk privately?

Forget it!! If you do you are a better man than I, well Im not a man at all but you know what I mean.

You dont need to talk to him, you already have all the answers Im sure.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It's interesting how a quote immortalizes and gives an impression of authority.

You put something between a couple of these " " and I think many people believe the content to be truth. It makes for very effective programming when you see a quote billboarded around towns.

Unfortunately for many people they are unable to catch the programming before it happens because they are functioning on a deep sleeper state.

Be mindful of the quotations.

All you have to do to program the masses is say: A great man once said "(Insert narrow minded view)" by (input authoritative golden shadow personality)... you know what I mean, toss em a name that we hear and automatically associate with success, leadership, greatness because the of the conditioning and false fronts we've been subjected to.

I'm fortunate enough to live in a big city where there is bombardment of what I call "dream signs".

peace.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I have to say CavemanDD the inserts of our daily life continously bombarding our field of perception.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Is it more evolved to say 'we don't know'?

It is good to realize you do not know, otherwise you would stop trying to find out. It makes no difference what you say.

Just like I said it is "good" to do something, but really there is no such thing as "good" (a duality). I just can't name the thing that I am talking about, or even describe it very well, so I tell pretty lies instead.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Originally posted by randomguy

This is why I say to you, beware of false prophets who claim they are the #, when in fact they cant do #.

There are 6,765,985,456 different sources of spirit on this earth. And for you to give yours away to

I am not sure what you say I "give away", regardless...

Your afirmation is even funnyer consideriing all you in this thread have put your trust in some unknown person who`s only qualification is the fact that they called themselves "higher light"

In the pride of your heart you say, “I am a god";
But you are a man and not a god, though you think you are as wise as a god.
(Ezekiel 28:2)

This is what the LORD says:
"Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the LORD. (Jeremiah 17:5)

a concept that has been edited, bastardized, misconstrued, retranslated, re-edited,

translated.. yes, bastardised and re-edited... no.

google it and see for yourself

and used as a controlling device by the true evil-doers, is unfortunate for only you.

in the middle ages the catholic church forbad the people to read the bible, precisely because then they would see for themseves that they can have a direct relationship with God, and would not submit to te priests and the church anymore.

That being said, alot of evildoers try to justify themselves with the bible.

But again, that only works to fool those who do not read it for themseves.

Especially the techings of Jesus in the New Testament. Reading those will help anybody see right trough any "evil doers" that try to justify themselves with the bible.

Have you ever considered that that was only a piece of the truth

If some unknown person himself higher light does that mean he also has a piece of the truth now ?

What prevents anybody from doing the same. You could open a hotline service and charge money for that, cool
: )

Some guy comes on here without any credentials, or any proof or whatever, and just says the magic words "higher light", and you guys rush in as if they were giving away free, gold plated horse# or something.

I could say the same thing about your childhood pastor or reverend.

you certainly could, that is why the Gospells of Jesus are freely available to read for yourself.

And you are forgettting the role of the Holy Spirit.

Jesus says to call no one father on earth or teacher, because there is only one Father and Teacher... (he was speaking in the context of spiritual matters, and not saying you should not talk to your dad)

Well, enjoy your horse#... [Image]

How do you describe the color blue to a man born blind? Think about this.

you send your Son (Jesus) among the blind to show them.

Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind." (John 9:39)

My mind is my own. Who holds yours?

Your mind is not your own, you gave it away to a person who`s only credentials are that he calls themselves a "higher light".

God can and will manifest Himself to people, IF THEY HONESLTY SEEK HIM. Or pray honestly (and not as a test.)

(However He will not respond to silly tests and stuff)

This last quote is from your spirit directed to your ego-subconscious. Listen to what your telling yourself. It wants to free you from your burden of disdain.

I see we have a forum member who is familiar with spin techniques.

Another wolf pretending to be a sheep perhaps ?

Its like a freakin invasion on this forum...

[edit on 6-7-2009 by randomguy]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
It's interesting how a quote immortalizes and gives an impression of authority.

You put something between a couple of these " " and I think many people believe the content to be truth. It makes for very effective programming when you see a quote billboarded around towns.

Unfortunately for many people they are unable to catch the programming before it happens because they are functioning on a deep sleeper state.

Be mindful of the quotations.

peace.

I myself do use quotations and think they are usefull.

I use bible quotations, against people who claim the bible says something other than what it actually says.

Like for example, the one that is very popular theese days: that Jesus was teaching that we are all god. : )

For example I use theese two quotes right here:

In the pride of your heart you say, “I am a god";
But you are a man and not a god, though you think you are as wise as a god.
(Ezekiel 28:2)

This is what the LORD says:
"Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the LORD. (Jeremiah 17:5)

So obviously those who claim Jesus was teaching that we are all god are lying.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by randomguy

Those that seek shall find, but those that seek must look inside to find that which they seek.

Those who have followed have only went down the path which is most comfortable their own. No where in this thread does it say predator, prey, victim or victimizer.

Those who shall seek shall find. What that find is totally depends on that person seeking.

I seek the kingdom grand is the sky, but where now is my messiah left by, nowhere is there anything said about where to take your soul only how to make the adjustment to life through LIVING.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Those that seek shall find, but those that seek must look inside to find that which they seek.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by menguard]

Tipical false prophet stuff.

You take some phrase that Jesus said out of context and misinterpret it to mean something else.

It is exactly the oposite of what Jesus was teaching to say you have to look inside yourself:

“So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 10 “For everyone who asks, receives; and he who seeks, finds; and to him who knocks, it will be opened.11 “Now suppose one of you fathers is asked by his son for a fish; he will not give him a snake instead of a fish, will he? 12 “Or if he is asked for an egg, he will not give him a scorpion, will he? 13 “If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him?” (Luke 11:9-13)

"how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him?

26From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. 27God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us. 28‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’ (Acts 17)

"reach out for him", and not "reach inside".

6 They will go with their flocks and herds To seek the LORD, but they will not find Him; He has withdrawn from them. (Hosea 5:6)

As for what the poster menguard has said:

Originally posted by menguard

Those who have followed have only went down the path which is most comfortable their own.

What are you saying,the early christians who were fed to the lyons are the ones who found this "most comfortable" ?

What about the apostles who were stoned to death or crucified ?

Are they the ones ?

You have a problem with following when it comes to Jesus, but when it comes to a self proclaimed "higher light" who gives out horoscope like advice you have no problem, and you even endorce it.

I think your description applys best to the followers of the horoscope higher light.

The questions I see being asked in this thread are the kind that even a little child could answer for himself, were he/she to THINK FOR HIMSELF. (ex: "should I get this job...", "why is the sky blue", etc, etc)

I think your comment about followers backfired on you.

No where in this thread does it say predator, prey, victim or victimizer. Those who shall seek shall find. What that find is totally depends on that person seeking.

Now you are not only contradicting Jesus, but also common sense.

That is one of the points Jesus is trying to make. ANYBODY that seeks WILL FIND. Now you say it depends on the person.

I say it depends where you look.

And this is where your "doctrine of chaneled demons" comes in.

Jesus says seek the Father. You say "look inside".

Jesus says anybody that seeks the Father will find Him, you say, it depends on the person.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Randomguy you haven't been through my thread, so I will verse you in some schooling Menguard style, your prophet you see is not outside of you, if you choose to wait for somebody to save you, you will not go into the light when your time comes, make the move on your own, when the time comes, rise to higher vibrations, and have one on one with the light, the all knowing encompassing living vibration.

Anything that is self learned through experience or your born into can't be all that bad, it depends on which direction one unfolds their path.

Do you think YOUR DOCTRINES, have been manipulated with time? Yes or no?

Do you think that god chose to write his knowledge in a book, or through the bodies temple, ask yourself?

I think if one can learn to read through the metaphors and parables, there might be an actual story unfolding, one must accept their responsibility as a being of light, not hinder the light from within with an external mechanism.

Does it really matter how one died or how ONE LIVED?

Any fool can be fed to lions, any man can be stoned by another if he makes himself available.

So your thrown to the lions do you look to god to save you or do you look for your god inside of you to present you to the right move in the situation.

Accepting knowledge is one of the hardest fronts for man because he's been fed bull# for so long, he doesn't know when he actually has a pile of gold in his lap, if only he could see it.

The crown of thorns is actually symbolic to having his HALO ACTIVATED.
He was given great gifts by spiritual activation.

Key wording in that is SPIRITUALLY ACTIVE.

Looking inside is actually the most sought after manuever one can do to balance his dance with life.

Try not to confuse yourself souly being an ego, an ego is something grafted through the makeup of trials and tribulation a soul is something made with being.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I realize that you think you're doing your religious duty in disputing the indisputable, however all you are doing is showcasing your indoctrination to the culture that you were raised.

Those that have broke through that proverbial veil see no real relevance to your biblical references, except to identify your developed capacity. Religion is cultural. Jesus message was hijacked and used to control the masses, and it worked even thought the stranglehold is soon to be revealed.

Answer this question to yourself. If you were born and raised in Tehran, Iran do you think you'd be defending Muhammad and the Koran right now instead of Jesus and the Bible?

Think hard and finally come to the conclusion that religion is cultural based and there is only one ultimate source.

To correct your misinterpretation concerning this thread. There is no prophet, and there is no leader, just a group of spiritualist that enjoy different perspectives to reflect against their own spirit's core.

This is a mutually respectful thread to those who participate sincerely. Furthermore, this will be the last I respond to your closed-minded conditioning.

Take care.

AAC

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Though Father that which are though in heaven, may you see me blindly may take my steps farther then have been walked in years, may you hear my soul, the cry of a thousand born. May you see my tears of joy, may you know I live to be existant in a mind free from burden, may father I express my tears and years of gratitude, may you feel my burn, may you make moves for me, not with me. My god where are you when I am alone, I have been with you the whole time recording information in the body, deep inside of that bloodless clot of a heart and brain I gather information pertaining to your biological and physiological learning, stimulating cells for growth and the birth of others, where do I go for truth but into the heart where god resides, deep into the depth of feeling all that is around me is how I know I am alive, see you say, have I not had your permission the whole time, taste, but don't swallow, well my stomache knows that before I reach the end of this sentence, there has been a quench into the pit of mankind, that is fed, not by discourse, but by the nourishment of the mind.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by menguard]

top topics

<< 409  410  411    413  414  415 >>

join