It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 410
<< 407  408  409    411  412  413 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by toraylin

Yep still ROCKING THAT BOAT, trying to do what mankind needs done, whether he likes it or not.

Question yourselves, FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE................................................................................................................................................... ..............................................................

Tap into that subconscious mind, the brief view in between worlds.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I can't believe he's actually back.

Welcome back of course.

I'd like to see this thread going again, there was some great discussions here.

If I may make a plug, I just spent the night writing this if anyone's interested

Psychic powers, divination and self-transformation!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Don't know if you are still answering questions but I have some just in case ^_^.

1. I have a good life. I have a husband and child I love but lately I feel as if I am missing out on something. What is this gap I feel?

2. Can you tell me what line of work would be best for me?

3. What do you believe happens when we die?
3.a. Can you tell me what happened to a man we lost in November of 2008?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarlieQuinn
Don't know if you are still answering questions but I have some just in case ^_^.

1. I have a good life. I have a husband and child I love but lately I feel as if I am missing out on something. What is this gap I feel?

2. Can you tell me what line of work would be best for me?

3. What do you believe happens when we die?
3.a. Can you tell me what happened to a man we lost in November of 2008?

Don't mind if I take a shot at it? Using some tarot cards and intuitive meanings on this one.

1. "I have a good life. I have a husband and child I love but lately I feel as if I am missing out on something. What is this gap I feel?"

An interesting scenario seems to be depicted here, i'll just give my interpretation. A lack of inspiration, some emotional distancing or uncertainty surrounding a sense of purpose. The problem being, finding a balance between extremes, your inner dimensions and outer or feminin and masculin qualities...submission and loving vs your side that wants to accomplish things materially, I mean in the sense, the aspect of yourself that represents the capabilities to take authority over your life. There may be unrealized dreams that you want to follow through with but emotions may play a roll in blocking the realization... clouded feelings about what you want perhaps. The cards show a lack of drive or authority combined with a lack of self worth, confidence etc..maybe you feel not ready to step up so to speak. Some other stuff here just points to the thought that you may be losing touch with your inner self... and what I mean is.. in life we fill these rolls, we get the job, the house, do the thing, but sometimes we lose grasp of that underlying essence, the child in us before it has been conditioned by its environment, when it was more in touch with who it was and what it wants. Just because we forget something, doesn't mean it goes away, the subconscious remembers all, and affects our life. It could be that through the confusions we all go through that its caused so you lose grasp of what you want (which is essentially what your asking isnt it?)

I find that sometimes I really feel like myself and then I meditate and feel like I was delusional or something to that extent before... I observe how the clarity leaves me but part of me thinks it hasn't until I meditate again and regain the clarity.

So if there's an indication that you might have some unrealized dreams, take time to just sit back, put everything material aside, just sit in a chair, or go for walk and let it come, pose the question to yourself and see what comes out from the subconscious. Its so easy to get stuck in the pattern of things.

But part of what I see here implies that I think you DO kind of know what you want but you just don't have the drive, the confidence, I've been there myself, no confidence my entire life until I decided to get some!

Anyways, continued with the reading.

It would imply that your going through a transformation of sorts, clearing out the old, bringing in the new, that's how you feel anyway as you indicate the need for change.

It looks like your friends and family don't know how to support you or perhaps there is some general distancing. The hopes or fears card points towards a desire for fulfillment, understandable. And the likely outcome, some naivity, gullibility, denial perhaps... and I sometimes draw one or 2 advice cards as it feels intuitively right.

The advice being, change your values perhaps, and be patient, change your perspective of what you have and know you can get it, i think this is highlighted by this other advice card... I drew it to clarify the one that would imply a lack of authority, and quite simply it says... take control..

Get confidence, take authority over your life, try to see clearly what your goals are and go for them, tune into your inner self to gain clarity of what you want. To me fulfillment comes when following the heart and if you have all these directions that want to spring forth but don't persue them, its likely that some lack of satisfaction may occur.

Let me know if that was at all accurate or helpful.

I've had this thing for about a week and its spot on for answering my own questions.

2. "What line of work would be best for me?"

I could draw a tarot reading for that but I'll tell you what I've learned.. the line of work that is best for you, infact anything that is best for you is what's best for you NOW.. the best job for you could be one that supports you if that's what you need.. or one that challenges you in a fun way or even a way that feels like pure drudgery..

As we change and realize more and more what we want and what we're willing to do to get it, things start to piece together at your pace. If you were a person who never changed, then I would say that there is perhaps ONE job that is perfect for you, but as long as you do change, so will your desires, your direction of how you'd like to apply yourself.

That being said, there could be talents you already have, or ones you want to work on for that job.. or ones that you can and will develop, leading you to another job.

What's right for you is what's right for you now. We have fears of the future, of being stuck in a rut and we forget to appreciate what we have now. Also know that the lingering thought to "change!!!" is powerful driving factor and something will eventually give and at your pace, you will yourself in the direction you want to be in.

3. "what happens when we die?"

The statement I will pose to you to ponder is "what happens when we live?"

Little steps at a time, start to put the pieces together, it will unfold, you have the capability. Afterall.. anything anyone tells you still has to run through in the end. It's still met with uncertainty unless it resonates a core truth that we already knew but were disillusioned to the fact.

3a. I kind of laughed at the tarot single card draw for this one. If it fits in with my personal perspective, he's going through an awakening transformation and detaching from a limited view, the card implies also power abuse, or it comming to an end.

I'd just say, if its any reference to the question before, i pose the same question "What happens when we live?" ponder that one.

Why don't you ask him yourself? The unfortunate thing is often we are "hard of hearing"... that's why stuff like tarot is neat because you externalize your intuition to get past that doubt barrier, you give the subconscious a medium to physically answer you in symbols and let your intuition tune into the intention of the symbols.

Hope any of that helps.

peace..

And I've been there with the self-confidence issues, what a nightmare, but I've drastically transformed, so can you!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by riley

Answer:The center of man.

Thankyou for answering. follow up. why would I keep being shown (by them I feel) red dragon symbols?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Hi i would like to know what my mission on earth is at this time?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

To free as much space in between the ears as possible.

Keep an open mind.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Yo Menguard,

Is your point your own creation?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

My point is to create as logistically as possible. which leaves many doors open for some.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Who are the elves and do the run the system, or do they experience it much has we do?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Applesandoranges

To free as much space in between the ears as possible.

Keep an open mind.

lol how ironic since i got sinus problems haha. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I could use someone's "higher light perspective". What should I do about my career?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Woow, a higher light ha... ?

Can you do this ?

(This is Jesus speaking here) 17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.” - Mark 16

No... ? Oh... thats too bad

You are a light are you ?

(Jesus
"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

What about this:

(Jesus again) 8 “But you are not to be called ‘Master,’ for you have only one Master and you are all brothers. 9 And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven. 10 Nor are you to be called ‘teacher,’ for you have one Teacher, the Christ.b 11 The greatest among you will be your servant. 12 For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted. - Matthew 23

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley

reply to post by riley

Thankyou for answering. follow up. why would I keep being shown (by them I feel) red dragon symbols?

The red dragon is Satan. (google it if you want)

So maybe it is because you keep messing around where you shouldnt ?

Occult means hidden. It is hiddfen for a reason, because its dangerous, its not suposed to be found, that `s why it is hidden.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

reply to post by YourForever

My point is to create as logistically as possible. which leaves many doors open for some.

aaaaaahahahaha

are you admitting "your point" is to open doors for demonic ... ahemmm I meant "ascended master" (LOL) ?

aaaahahahah

ok readers, google demon and "open door", if that doesnt wake you up then nothing will.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomguy

reply to post by riley

The red dragon is Satan. (google it if you want)

erm.. I am very well versed on mythologial references to the biblical red dragon and the christian concept of lucifer "bringer of light" etc. Most of the myths are actually taken from other belief systems. I was after an intuitive answer and asked mensguared specifically not you.

So maybe it is because you keep messing around where you shouldnt ?

and maybe you shouldn't be giving opinions based on arrogent self righteous FALSE assumptions about where I've been "messing around"?
You do not know me.

Occult means hidden. It is hiddfen for a reason, because its dangerous, its not suposed to be found, that `s why it is hidden.

nor did I ask anyone for a lingusitics history lesson.

..besides which I do not believe in indulging or spreading ignorance and keeping myself in the dark... nor do I go around demonising and perpetuating ideas that rival belief systems are innately dangerous.

So when was the last time gnostics went witch burning and killing entire towns..? evil is as evil does.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by riley]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

So when was the last time gnostics went witch burning and killing entire towns..? evil is as evil does.

Pwned.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Pwned.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomguy

Not all that is hidden (Occult) is dangerous. It is a wide spectrum. Maybe some is just forgotten/lost and only appears hidden,maybe its not hidden at all its just waiting for us to remember.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Tachyon navigation techniques?

HADES

new topics

top topics

<< 407  408  409    411  412  413 >>

join