It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 405
<< 402  403  404    406  407  408 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
So did Menguard, the "Seer to the Book of Knowledge", leave this group?

My archangel is still trying.

Today he suggested going to www.wheretheheartis.com and looking up someone by the name of Jack Michaels.

Unfortunately, the domain name has expired and a google search does not seem to bring up any thing related to the heart - divinity connection with these keywords. The main hit seems to be an old TV show/movie, not a book.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by seircram

So I take it that Menguard does not reply here any more?

Another book title/author I was given was "Where is the Heart Now" by John Williams.

However, again I have not been able to track this book, if it currently exists, down.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by seircram

lol, good luck man.

This thread should just end, but once in a while theres a discussion going on. If it isn't part of menguard's plan to give answers anymore then he should ask to remove the topic. But then again, its like the longest one goin, so that would be a shame. We'd need a party or memorial.

There needs to be a good open thread for this kind of general discussion, i keep jumping from this one and another. I should start my own but lately I have other priorities.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

NO. Don't remove the topic.

If anyone ever has the patience to read the entire thread and mine its gems - they deserve the opportunity to do so.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I've only had the patience to skim through about 100 pages of it. What I find the most interesting or affirming is the show of progression/awareness of the various continueous posters.

Seeds were planted, brilliant trees of wisdom were grown in the hearts of those who would nurture it. There is much energy here. If others should read it, they will connect to that energy that is us individualy and that conduit or network of which our energies were/are inter-exchanged.

You could call this thread an existence in itself. A micro-universe. There is a duality in things and they seem to flow in a dance. Male and Female, desire and love. This thread was created out of both. It was created from the void, just like a computer program, the blueprints were always there, it was just a necessity of time and place to bring into this point.

Like a new born universe, or a barren sea of grass, seeds were planted, and what came forth was nothing short of a brilliant forest, trees of wisdom.

Though in this band of time of the existence of this thread, this creation, there is an experience of silence, the trees remain, and that cannot be denied.

Perhaps its that the suspense is over, energy has slowed but it has not stopped, it is more stable now perhaps. It can always start over, its happened before some place, some time, to experience again and again.

In the future of this thread, maybe the desire to nurture the seed of wisdom will come again, and the forest will continue to grow.

Love, wisdom, peace...

[edit on 5-10-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Oh dear. I have sent SteveR a U2U today but it seems he banned

Sorry Steve if you get to read this. If only Id sent you it yesterday, something told me to send it days ago, I wish Id listened.

Can a banned member read U2Us, prob not. I will miss you and your posts very much.

Love and Light Steve. MG

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Do not fret, he is with us "forever" in spirit.

AAC

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I have a question.

I feel as if I were getting closer to being connected with life and now I've seemed to somehow backslid a little. Is there something I should do to keep this from happening?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Indeed, he was too beautiful for this world.

haha haa

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
my question is:
-assuming we do a significant amount of research, how much does the average (conspiracy buff) joe , really know about current events?
-will we be "awoken" in this lifetime.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit_Turtle
I feel as if I were getting closer to being connected with life and now I've seemed to somehow backslid a little. Is there something I should do to keep this from happening?

Just the natural ebb and flow of your own Spirit. Nothing to worry about. Perhaps it is an opportunity to choose a new direction?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I was amazed... this thread is over 400 pages... what is everyone after ???? is this guy or gal.?? a new age guru or somthing?? kind of like the monk sitting on top of the mountain,, with all the knowledge of the world/??

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by Mr Green

Do not fret, he is with us "forever" in spirit.

AAC

Thank you AAC. It is good to know Steve will always be with us forever in his spirit. How he managed to get his good self banned I do not know. I guess we'll have to just keep his memory alive forever.

Thank you I feel much better now.

MG

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
I was amazed... this thread is over 400 pages... what is everyone after ???? is this guy or gal.?? a new age guru or somthing?? kind of like the monk sitting on top of the mountain,, with all the knowledge of the world/??

This question you will never get an answer to! I have NO idea who or what menguard is. Im sure hes not a monk sitting at the top of a mountain with all the knowledge of the world but hes definatly different.

New age guru? No I dont think hes this either. Like I say I gave up trying to work out who or what he was ages ago. It took me months to actually work out what the guy was talking about so I sure aint going to work out the inner workings of his mind am I!

One thing I do know about him though is he stands for truth, honour, courage and love. I dont think we really need to know anything else about him do you.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
heres a question for you. do you bealive in Psychic Vampires and Psychic Attacks? and if so how would you defend yourself? also why do they do it? are they that evil and demon like?

[edit on 20-10-2008 by MaxMan123]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxMan123
heres a question for you. do you bealive in Psychic Vampires and Psychic Attacks? and if so how would you defend yourself? also why do they do it? are they that evil and demon like?

[edit on 20-10-2008 by MaxMan123]

Yes I do and it has happened to me and my partner. Much more to him for some reason, hes much more able to astrally travel than me so I guess this is the reason.

You need to ask your higher self to only let you meet with beings of good intent, and you must also say this to yourself everynight before sleep. Your frame of mind prior to sleep is very important.
Also if you do feel a psychic attack, surround your self with protecting white light, like a shield. Do NOT "zap" them with this white light as this makes you just as bad as them, just use it as protection. Be strong in your mind and do not let them enter.

I dont think most are evil they are just from other planes and enjoy the energies we have. However these are our energies and its up to us not them how we use them!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxMan123
heres a question for you. do you bealive in Psychic Vampires and Psychic Attacks?

Good question.

In short, No. I don't believe in such labels as they tend to fog your perspective. I defer to the power of the indivisible spirit to create its own resistances. Derivatives do not exist independently of an origin.

and if so how would you defend yourself?

How do you defend yourself from yourself? Your light must grow into the areas of your darkness. There is no battle, you must radically alter your thinking patterns.

also why do they do it?

Why do you do it?

are they that evil and demon like?

Are you?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

Good perspective on that one. I do believe we bring all events into our life, quite effectively, including psi-vamp encounters.

If I don't feel like playing guitar now, or tommorow..but the thought remains in my mind... I feel as though there are like 2 weeks cycles.. like my thinking about playing guitar now, but not wanting to... 2 weeks later.. i will want to play guitar, but usually the trend of the things i'm doing in the now will seem less desirable.

I'm trying to really be aware of the process of which the events in my life unfold.

Truth be, I wasn't attacked until I was discussing vamps with a friend, and he told me not to even discuss them. It is possible I misunderstood his warning, or what the interpretation of that warning was. I thought that he was implying they would come to me through their connection with him.. but it seems either way.. they come to me by my thoughts alone, and perhaps because I was curious to test my resistance to them. I don't think it would happen the same now.

Either way, I grew from the experience, in numerous ways.

But... if you must draw them into your life somehow, perhaps through discussing them, or thinking about them.. i'll give you some advice, though you may have opened the door with the question.

1. Read was Yourforever said. Observe yourself.

2. Imagine they can't harm you. I suggest if you haven't done so already, contemplate the 7 fears of the 7 chakras until you realise there is nothing to fear.. this will allow you observe an encounter without being swept up in it.

3. Shield yourself, block them out, tell yourself they aren't even part of your reality right now, they can't touch you, they can't see you, they can't sense you. Put up a forcefield of light if you like.. ask a spirit guide to help if you wish.. be confident, know they can't affect you.

4. Your shield might be a filter as I do.. I try to only let love and positive vibes in my shell and OUT...

5. Hmm.. if they are in your mind.. that is.. you find you are visualising them as an image, without effort that is, and you're struggling to push them out, kindly remind them, they aren't welcome.

6. When you do all these little things to accept the reality that you can't be harmed unless you wish it.. go on about your day, be at peace.

Number 1 i'd still say is the most important.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I'll also add to this great post by Caveman that there is another tactic available.

Instead of trying to directly effect the 'entity' with your thoughts (which can give it too much importance and recognition). Try to conceptualize Everything as all part of reality dictated by all the layers of you. If you can reprogram your reality, which is nothing more than an expression of yourself, you will change the 'entity' by a knock on effect.

This and more becomes apparent when you alter thinking patterns. As part-animal we are conditioned to see life as a struggle, which can unfortunately lead to a perception of everything as battle. Not compatible with Spirit.

Remember that you are dealing with a derivative of our origin. We still have not harnessed the power of ourselves and this is nothing more than a symptom. Do not waste time and resources treating the symptom, just go ahead and cure the disease.

[edit on 12/11/08 by YourForever]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

There are things in life that have meaning and being but all things have a life span, the wave that washes the mind clear, the tree that begs to be climbed, the sureness of a Sunday drive, Let go of what you think you are and be the freedom that makes one free

<< 402  403  404    406  407  408 >>

join