It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 404
<< 401  402  403    405  406  407 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
"The Northern Hemisphere officially ushers in fall and the approach of cooler and shorter days with the Autumnal Equinox on the 22nd of the month, while the Southern Hemisphere gets ready for the joy and flowers of spring -- it is truly a time of change. This is also the start of the academic year for many countries in the Northern Hemisphere, and generally a time to get back to business.
It's almost as if the cosmos also wants to get us back on track. On September 3, the Sun conjuncts Saturn in Virgo, creating formidable energy that you can use to initiate something new. Then, on September 4, the Sun forms a supportive trine to Jupiter in ambitious Capricorn, indicating that influential people are ready to help you. This is a great time to form beneficial partnerships and invest in cooperative ventures.

Jupiter has been retrograde since May 9, and it finally turns direct on September 7. Pluto, which has also been retrograde since April, turns direct on September 8. With both Jupiter and Pluto going direct within days of each other, it seems that evolution is again on the march for the entire world! A lot of change is coming! This is what we've all been waiting for since spring, so take stock of lessons and rewards, and get ready to practice the self-transcendence that Jupiter challenges us to perform.
There is a full Moon -- an emotionally heightened time -- in Pisces, the most sensitive member of the zodiac, on September 15. Add to the mix the rebellious, yet-innovative, Uranus sitting next to the full Moon, and you have all of the necessary ingredients to upset the applecart. Be careful not to overreact to anything. The full Moon is followed by a new Moon in the sign of relationships, Libra on September 29. This might mark a new stage in an established relationship or a brand new start of relationships for singles.
And finally, Mercury turns retrograde in diplomatic Libra on September 24. It's time to review some of the conversations and agreements you've made this month. Perhaps you agreed to something that didn't feel quite right, or didn't speak up when you should have because of a desire to avoid conflict. Now is the time to loop back and make things right with yourself and others. Connect!"

I hope you make the best of it guys, put yourself in a better strategic position to love and inspire others.

If i ever ask anything of any of you, its too create something beautiful for me to witness, call it my own selfish desire.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

right on, now how would I do that with a Canon Rebel XTI digital SLR? I need some better imaging programs, i thought the ones they gave me were just a waste of space and overly complicated since the camera can create large jpgs. Its all plug and play too.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

You would setup your Canon on a tripod and use the timer function to avoid button pressing shake. You'd take a picture that was too dark, one that was too bright, and one in the middle (using manual I guess). Then you'd download them to your hard drive.

File > Automate > Merge to HDR in Photoshop CS2.

That's the simplest way to do it. You can practice and learn better, more nuanced techniques. I think some of the native Canon programs can do it too, but I mainly rely on 3rd party software unless I'm working with RAW.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Well said. Furthermore, It is only conscious attention which actualizes our space.

AAC

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
If i ever ask anything of any of you, its too create something beautiful for me to witness, call it my own selfish desire.

I should mention that I love this quote. Great words by a great man.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

You would setup your Canon on a tripod and use the timer function to avoid button pressing shake. You'd take a picture that was too dark, one that was too bright, and one in the middle (using manual I guess). Then you'd download them to your hard drive.

File > Automate > Merge to HDR in Photoshop CS2.

That's the simplest way to do it. You can practice and learn better, more nuanced techniques. I think some of the native Canon programs can do it too, but I mainly rely on 3rd party software unless I'm working with RAW.

ah right on man, that makes much sense to me now, and thats a very valueable bit of information.

I did use a tripod, and a timer, but i guess the thing is, you want to take the SAME picture, 3 times, which can be accomplished with a still image, and a tripod. I'm sure I can work around photoshop to figure out the merger. Thanks for that man. I could never figure out how to capture a beautiful sky and the land below as it appears.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I should mention that I love this quote. Great words by a great man.

Thanks man, your too kind.
. My ego is crawling out of the back of my head "is someone speaking to me?" lol. I know what you meant though, i appreciate the kind words and of course I feel the same in return.

These emotions are a double-edged sword to me.
I can't help it, when I am captivated by such sights and sounds and patterns of beauty. You guys are beautiful!

lol.. its one of those days.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Yes it's same picture. It's a nice shortcut but alot of it can be achieved in one shot with greater awareness of photography techniques. Fine balancing of the aperture, shutter speed and ISO.

Give it a try and show me what you get.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

right on man, well for sure that is a valueable tip I never thought knew of and I am very eager to try it out. As soon as I get something I'll be sure to share. My next bicycle adventure across town, maybe tommorow. Little do people know this major city is actually imitating a major city, there are places of untouched nature spread through-out that I've only recently become aware of. Finding cliff edges with great creeks, and all sorts of animal life, rabbits, groundhogs, raccoons, deer etc. I'll be sure to share if I get anything good.

Once again, thats an awesome technique.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

when I am captivated by such sights and sounds and patterns of beauty.

Same here. That's what it's all about, lifting each other to higher places.

experience>create>share

Some of us are beauty creators, some are solution creators, the binding point is that we all experience each other.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Everyone, what is your screen refresh rate? This new monitor only allows me to do 60, or 59, pretty set if you ask me. And let me tell you its uncomfortable to look at. I'm trying to minimize the damage, perhaps if I knew a better frequency to shoot for I could get a better response out of this thing. TV frequencies are damn hypnotic and that high pitch sound is one I curse to be anywhere around. I hear the tvs aren't as bad in the U.K.

Anyways, anyone got any preferred monitor refresh rate? Cmon, i bet menguard doesn't even know this one.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

when I am captivated by such sights and sounds and patterns of beauty.

Same here. That's what it's all about, lifting each other to higher places.

experience>create>share

Some of us are beauty creators, some are solution creators, the binding point is that we all experience each other.

hell.. yeah.

And once in a while someone will suprise you with something that shakes the very essence of your soul to the point where it feels like too much and the interpretation is nothing short of a pure heart of divine inspiration. It's too bad people didn't advertise their email addresses, they'd be getting some thank you letters from me. lol

We all have something remarkable to share, and each time it does, it brings us all one notch higher, together.

I watch videos of some speakers and I can't help but wonder the immense feeling in the room.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I watched a documentary on animation the other day and it looks quite simple, although no doubt a lot of work. its a matter of creating backgrounds for the scenes, simple paintings, and adding layers of cells, which would be easy digitally. Its been on my mind alot about making a movie, and I thought it would be great to do one about a few people's trip through the astral plane, throwing in mind-bending concepts and an inspirational message. I think its a project i am seriously considering. A lot of work though, it will take a while, and it would take even longer to write the story, as I would want it to address many issues.

Who knows, it could be something I release 10 years from now, i sure wouldn't mind some help.

But that was just my comment on the topic of sharing creativity.

Its an ambitious idea, but realistically it takes a team of about 100 artists a year to do something like this.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Question;
where am I from?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass
Question;
where am I from?

Yourself.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The Light.

Menguard should we as beings on this physical 3D plane, with our beautiful souls trapped in these bodies actually feel, see and join with the light?

On those rare occasions of blissful meditation, the ones so rare we are caught by its wonderous presence, we actually feel the light.

For I felt the light, it surrounded me, it became part of me, it did this because I am the light, we are all the light, but we remain seperated from it. This is why I seek the light with my aching heart because I know I am of it.

I feel such seperation, such sadness, the sadness of seperation. This is because deep down I remember the light, when I was within it, I know its still within me but I remain seperated from its true beauty and love.

The sadness of seperation is so hard to take.

For a slight moment I was back within the love of the light. Its unconditional rapture can not be described, how can I describe creation itself. Then it started to leave me, I felt it slowly leaving, I tryed to hold on to it but I could not, the tears of seperation return.

The aching feeling of seperation, this is why we seek the light because deep down we wish to return.

Menguard, should we see and feel the light? Is this not the road to maddness for people to return only to be brought back. Many would become so sad on its departure leaving them in their shells. These shells that we choose to be in, away from complete love. Why do we do this to ourselves? To know and feel the love of creation and for it to leave us is so heartbreaking.

I only hope I am strong enough to have been shown it only to become parted from it again.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Who is/was Jesus?(if it hasn't been asked previously)

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
what is the red dragon?

(this is not a one line post. I'm honestly not sure at what point you get docked points so better safe than sorry.
)

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
My Guardian Angel has asked me to find and read a specific book on the Heart - Divinity connection for my personal advancement.

The first book mentioned was titled "The Heart's Connection to the Divine [Source]" with no author given.

When I could not find this one via the net (Google, Amazon, BN, Library of Congress, etc.) I was given a second book to look for, "The Way of the Heart" by John Spencer (sp?).

However, I could not find this one either. I did find a couple of books with that Title (or close) but not that author. These were rejected.

My SO had something similar happen, and it turned out the item in question had not even been created yet.

I am asking in hopes that The Hall of Records might show if these books have ever existed (in the past, present or future).

You have my permission. Thank you in advance.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seircram

If I may jump on this one. I don't think its about the books, but rather the content. Why else would another book be suggested when the other could not be found? If it does not exist it could simply be an error in time correlation, as no doubt the being that contacted you lives outside time.

I am currently reading a book that deals with this very sort of thing. That is, relaying information at specific moments or junctures in time. We are light particles travelling through these junctures. There could simply be an error in timing on their part.

The book also noted how parts of the book were delayed, or certain information wasn't given until the vehicle for the information (the person in trance), and other factors were in place so that no harm would come from it. What i'm getting to is the precise care in these matters. The beings that spoke through the vehicle or person mentioned that they communicated to the vehicle on a subconcious level to do certain things that would help facilitate growth. One of these things were indeed, book suggestions, but the vehicle ingored some of these suggestions.

What I'm saying is it seems to me you are being suggested to read information on a topic from a source they find to be accurate. It's not about the book, its about the content.

Perhaps you'll be in a book store one day and happen to find the book they mentioned, as it should happen. They would probably not have suggested it otherwise, and they do live outside time. For us time experiencers, if we don't see these things manifest instantly, it can raise some doubt. Its just our way of thinking.

Another scenario is that you happen to see a similar book, and perhaps then a certain message would be communicated to you in a way you'd understand to perhaps to validate your feelings about the book.

It sounds like they're pushing you to open your heart, good luck.

top topics

<< 401  402  403    405  406  407 >>

join