It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 403
<< 400  401  402    404  405  406 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I see. Connecting the dots when looking back places you into the future sometimes. Crazy. It's like waiting for a polaroid to develop. Patience.

AAC

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Yes its like watching a slow motion play that is drowning in water. How could I ever forget, the first time, we ever met.

The scenery was somehow changed not by perspective but by the measurements of which the screen came into focus.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

The scenery was somehow changed not by perspective but by the measurements of which the screen came into focus.

Precisely!

AAC

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Knock knock knocken on heavens door.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This is like a general fun question for everyone that can help trace your past lives or at least give you an observation of a strange food bias.

Corn is.. pretty good, and so are potatoes, but i always hated them, since I was a kid. I liked the taste but it was like I had no desire to eat it. I feel the same with plain rice.

When you consider the foods, it gives you a possible idea. My theory is that I have eaten gross amounts of corn, potatoes and rice that its lost all its appeal to me.

I believe I've probably been a native american, farmer, and lived in asia for a while, well all over really, but when it comes to food, the things that are considered so basic north american, like corn, potatoes, carrots.. i have no desire for them, and plain rice. No matter how good they are,

So who else has some strange food biases?

Alright, i wanted to say more but someone needs to use this computer. I got more to say when I get home. I've been on a role lately.

Jn

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
"Higher light answers for questions"--------> www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
If you want the world to embrace you, you might want to make the first move to embrace it.

Let go of all self limitations look at the world with new eyes, view the world with observation, and only observation and you will view the world as it is, and not what it pretented to be, let go of trying to interprete the world, the world is like a painting that isn't finished. To view something from different angles and perspectives lets you view yourself in different ways.

If the perception you are viewing the world blinds you, then look back at the view in which gave you clarity, but know it all entered your mind through the mode of observation first, then the enviroment around you became alive. The world is open to explore with senses gathered in the sense of a mechanism for discerning the language of enviroments. Feel your way through this world, and see without eyes but the soul that observes through vibration.

To contrast the size of something is stating the object is in a fixed state of gravity and that it is absolute, how absolute is the world without being blinded by common perception. View the world you would a painting, with wonder, that abstract piece of art is just in a stilll frame for you to uncover the meaning.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by menguard]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Another clear blue sky.. I need to gain control of my emotions. I desire too much.

This manipulation has gone way too far though and humankind's seperation and destruction of their habitat. You know the nickname caveman was a joke and over time i began to try and disassociate with it but its never had more meaning then it does now. Let the earth feed and love me, let my freinds be the animals and the trees, for who I speak to as if we are old freinds. That line of communication is becomming clearer.

I need emotional strength, for I know the nature of it all in my heart yet I begin to slip.

Damn this corruption, this seperation, and this defilement.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Well, I am going to tell you guys the dream I had last night while I was awake in my sleep, it was with Michael Jackson coming out of the closet and telling the media he being an extraterrestrial.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by menguard]

Erm.... Im sorry what was the relevance of Michael Jackson again.....

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Well, I am going to tell you guys the dream I had last night while I was awake in my sleep, it was with Michael Jackson coming out of the closet and telling the media he being an extraterrestrial.

he's an alien, duh

No doubt from somewhere far away.

Actually off topic, i'm pretty curious about human origins, or soul origins rather.. i mean.. i know I was here 10000 years ago, but for some reason science thinks it can estimate past world populations.. and that that time, we'll say 10 000 years ago.. or even 6000, around when they USED to think the pyramids were built, out of their own ignorance... they guessed that the world population was 20 million..

and now you have a world population of nearly 7 billion. My quick math might be wrong here but that means like 0.2 percent of us have been here for that long, where do the others come from? Evolved animals, other planets?

Oh how I'd like to just sit down and talk for hours to people about their travels, its too bad so few people really know.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

Originally posted by Mr Green

he's an alien, duh

No doubt from somewhere far away.

No way.....hes so normal....of anybody out there hes the last person Id put down as an alien

Love the new avatar btw. Very green, green for growth. Green for love. Its very peaceful.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Its a forest in japan, that I think is part of a forest that stretches through china and maybe into india.. where there is so much life and water that everthing's green, everthings covered in a moss or some sort of life.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Olympic National Forest

full size:
img209.imageshack.us...

[edit on 2008/9/2 by SteveR]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

That ones beautitful man thanks for sharing it. The photographer's name is steve, is it you?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

lol, i started to view his page, i dont think its you.

I gotta take some more pictures. I got a brilliant sky one the other day.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

It is not me.

By all means post your skyscapes. There is little that soothes the spirit more than a sky.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

the large version:

fc05.deviantart.com...

Take it in. It doesnt compare to what it looked like if you were there. Check out that circle in the left.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
It doesnt compare to what it looked like if you were there.

It never does. There is no substitute for direct experience.

I like it, thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
no problem

Its too bad I couldn't capture the greeness of the grass and forest as well. I tried everything with that camera, and i was using a tri-pod, there is much i don't know about photography.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

HDR.

Take multiple pictures at different exposures and blend them into one in your image editing program.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 400  401  402    404  405  406 >>

join