It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 383
<< 380  381  382    384  385  386 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The poem was buddha's I think... it was on the page about him, but it did not say who wrote it. It could have just been related.

But the rant and the love was all mine.

Menguard, are you prepared for the ####storm?

Theres love in the air.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
"I can feel it coming in the air tonight OHH lord, I been waiting for this moment ALL MY LIFE, OHH LORD."

Phil Collins.
BAD MUTHA.

I can feel it coming in the air tonight ohh lord, I been waiting for this moment all my life.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I'd like to say that I have aquired a taste of inner peace today.. a love and full balance that has no comparison.. to just BE LOVE... neither comming nor going, just loving. I am in love. A higher frequency do I feel. All is beautiful to me, with or without flaw, of which I see neither, but just BEING love.

I posted on the chakra thread yesterday this is how i feel now too. You have put it so much better than me , as you usually do..
you are so good with words...but since yesterday I too have felt a higher frequency as you put it. I close my eyes and I feel love , it is so strong yet it just flows. I feel it radiating out only to be replaced with more love. I hope this is now how am I to be.

How this has come about I do not know but I will just let it shine.

Sorry for making a sloppy post but hey Im a girl Im allowed to.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Real men wear pink

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

I'd like to say that I have aquired a taste of inner peace today.. a love and full balance that has no comparison.. to just BE LOVE... neither comming nor going, just loving. I am in love. A higher frequency do I feel. All is beautiful to me, with or without flaw, of which I see neither, but just BEING love.

I posted on the chakra thread yesterday this is how i feel now too. You have put it so much better than me , as you usually do..
you are so good with words...but since yesterday I too have felt a higher frequency as you put it. I close my eyes and I feel love , it is so strong yet it just flows. I feel it radiating out only to be replaced with more love. I hope this is now how am I to be.

How this has come about I do not know but I will just let it shine.

Sorry for making a sloppy post but hey Im a girl Im allowed to.

"Sorry is for somebody that made a mistake there are only choices"

Not poking at you just giving you the rational mind.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'm glad you feel that way Ms Green.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Well put, no Im not sorry at all for putting that post in the slightest. It is how I feel so I am pleased I put it up. Just a figure of speech I guess.

I like the new mood on here it suits me very well. It suits me very well indeed. Will it suit others? Only those that can feel it.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
"LovePoetry"
The days are brighter more alive and aware, things around me compose light I see that I know the living is awake to my essence around me is the night, I see many visions in the world around me, yet I know the light resides within me, for those that have come and gone have felt it and know it resides tonight.

The mere present is the moment I decide to see, the fluttering of a butterflys wings, the daughters at my side, I know the world beauty always existed inside, inside I go but nobody knows the lights, like I know the light to be.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Dark side huh? Well please stop making up things about what you would imagin war be like. You have no idea what it is and what it truely does to you. this thread is now a complete slam on soldiers. I am a marine who has done time, and i just recieved notice that one of my best friends just died over there. I came on here to ask some questions and i was preoccupied by these horriable things that you title "dark side." What ever this might be to you gentalmen is one thing, but to me it is a slap in the face. Please post on topic-

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I'd write a poem too, but poetry is still for girls! haha..

C'mon men, lets take back pink things and ponies. They're ours!

Maybe I'll try some love poetry. Give me a bit. You'll be witnessing a historical moment.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

Dark side huh? Well please stop making up things about what you would imagin war be like. You have no idea what it is and what it truely does to you. this thread is now a complete slam on soldiers. I am a marine who has done time, and i just recieved notice that one of my best friends just died over there. I came on here to ask some questions and i was preoccupied by these horriable things that you title "dark side." What ever this might be to you gentalmen is one thing, but to me it is a slap in the face. Please post on topic-

Thank you for posting. Yes I am glad the dark side ref have been removed. The dark side is in reference to evil that resides within the light nothing else.

I am sorry about your friend and others that have lost their life in war, I truely am.

War can not be known unless one had experienced it and you are correct in pointing this out. The war ref on here is not of men in battle it is between light and dark in a spiritual sense.

Again I am very sorry to hear of your friend much love goes to you, please accept it.

Miss green

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Alot of changing going on here.

All I will say is: It is not what you try to exert that counts, but what you are.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Thank you. You see the only reason i felt compelled to say something is because i did ask a question 3 days ago and i was checking for a response and in doing so i came accross thoughs posts. I know all of this is way over my head, and i truely think you guys are talking about some credible things. But next time just create another thread and indulge in this topic much more. Then people like me will not come accross stuff like that, its only been 8 months since i have been back from 3 tours and i have a lot of soul searching to do. The problem was that you guys hit home real well, there is alot of things you said that are true and pull back memories that Vodka doesn't bury. But thank you very much for your concern, i respect you and your work-

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

What you state here is nothing more then what can go on in ANY MIND, doesn't matter the scenario, The perception is as real as you or I make it, is it not.

The only way you get over the obstacle is if you confront it head on.

Everybody experiences loss at some- point- in -there -life it is what they DO WITH THAT LOSS THAT COUNTS.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Ms Green is right, we were reffering more towards the internal spiritual duality. We are all students and we are all teachers, we all have something unique to share with each other, if only a different vantage point. I have not seen war, I can only imagine it. I have freinds and family that are military as well. I will tell you what I strive to be.... no matter what people do... be in considered good or evil, right or wrong, intelligent or "stupid".. I am seeking to love them all regardless. I think seeing flaws in another only highlights the flaws or troubles within... that is like.. seeing is as a flaw..conditional to your personal belief of what is considered "right". I feel it comes down to acceptance, and that for us to end suffering, we must be accepting of each other.

A choice is simply a choice as menguard stated.. I believe there is no right or wrong.

We all have our free will, and we live our life, experience our reality the way we choose to.

I can teach you about what I know, will you teach me about what you know?

Even if my post has offended you, it was only intended to probe, not attack. I would not take back what I have done, as I feel I was only looking for my inner-truth and I don't regret doing that, but it seems someone will always disagree with something we do in life, eh? We just need to learn to accept each other as we are. Am I ignorant of war, or just ignorant of self?.. that is what I was exploring. Do you understand?

Seriously, suffering of any kind is terrible, and I feel for your pain, I hope you find the answers that you seek and inner peace. Much love, I hope the healing is swift and effective for you.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
"I know when you go to war you have to become war"

"If a warrior is truly a warrior he will fight everyday as if it were his last"

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Your wronge. What goes on in my mind is memory, yours is creativity. No, someone who has never seen someone get shot for instance, will not have the same reaction to thoughs posts as somone who has seen someone get shot. You don't put a face to that person, you just see a death. You don't see his kids in his eyes when he dies. You don't smell the burning flesh from the bullet. You don't hear what he thought about before he ever got here to be his last words and how well he spoke them from how much he practiced.

You call your self someone with answers from Higher light yet you never answered my question and only went on to defend your self. Someone with control over thought like you claim to have would undoubtly not care for being right and only care on what you originally posted this thread for. Now you lost all credibility to me.

Your a hoax, and your a regular person that answeres your own questions just like everyone else.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

So it takes a bullet to become self realised does it, ask yourself how many forms of war there is in the human makeup, really.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
"Have you tasted death yet, and when your death came did it bring closure to the moment"

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Ask yourself how many have experienced death out here, in one way shape of form, the loss of the ego, what have you come to bring to the table.

Come in here and write it as you saw it, right there in the moment, your feelings will bring back the stories.

WRITE THEM AND FREE YOURSELF FROM ANY SELF AFFLICTION.

This thread is now yours write, what you saw, what you gave to the experience.

Perception kept you alive did it not? Continue on.

new topics

top topics

<< 380  381  382    384  385  386 >>

join