It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 382
<< 379  380  381    383  384  385 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Then why do you take and not give? A great communicator knows his subject enough to communicate.

AAC

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Then why do you take and not give? A great communicator knows his subject enough to communicate.

AAC

"A 'Great Communicator' would already know what is given"

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Well it is getting passed my bedtime, I appreciate the discussion. This last post though made no real sense, considering it is a contradiction at best, and arrogant at worst. Perhaps you should rephrase. Or I missed it.

AAC

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Well it is getting passed my bedtime, I appreciate the discussion. This last post though made no real sense, considering it is a contradiction at best, and arrogant at worst. Perhaps you should rephrase. Or I missed it.

AAC

The Great Communicator will have to interprete that one in his sleep off to bed with you already.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I always think of the "jedi" as much as I find holes in the wisdom in those games / movies.. But I think of the powerful jedi who uses their power for love, and see how they easily get consumed by the darkness, in which their darkness eventually is as strong as their light.. its like a polar shift.

Yes caveman a powerful jedi who uses their power for love can so easily get consumed by darkness, this is a chance I am willing to take. The love I feel I can not turn away from so instead I watch out constantly for the darkness which seeks to consume it.

If you are strong you can live with powerful love.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Hi menguard

Look I see what you are trying to achieve here with this latest craze but please can we get rid of that hideous red avatar and blood curdling signature

Yes yes we know the light and dark are one, to understand one you need to have known the other bla bla. Yes its all one source and will return to one source. It would be useless to walk within the light if one had never seen is alternative side. Yes we get it now please can we have the blue back or anything really just not this red, its making me feel sick just looking at it, its sooooooooo not you.

Im mean come on, your blood is my bath water and death to those that oppose me
Looks like alot of death coming up then..you'll get plenty taking the bite reading that.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Hi menguard

Look I see what you are trying to achieve here with this latest craze but please can we get rid of that hideous red avatar and blood curdling signature

Yes yes we know the light and dark are one, to understand one you need to have known the other bla bla. Yes its all one source and will return to one source. It would be useless to walk within the light if one had never seen is alternative side. Yes we get it now please can we have the blue back or anything really just not this red, its making me feel sick just looking at it, its sooooooooo not you.

Looks like alot of death coming up then..you'll get plenty taking the bite reading that.

Damn laws of attraction pulls in the crazy bold and the nutty insane welcome to our death the world we live in, simply beautiful.

"My fire will light many candles out there"

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Hi menguard

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

And to the victor goes the spoils, you have got to love OPENESS, ohh yes how lovely.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Hi
Is your mood still inner peace looking at THAT ?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
There is a duality to everything... one person seeks illusions and perception, another holds ignorance and chooses not to percieve.

Who suffers? They both do in my oppinion...

They both desire something, they are relieved when they get it... but then it goes away and they desire again, and because they desire with no end, they both suffer. Love ends suffering. We retreat in ignorance... for we wish to blind ourselves so we can be relieved from the burden of responsibility, to which knowledge is intwined. We also push the limits of perception, hoping that seeing a bigger picture will heal our soul, but in my oppinion, the truth is that both directions are infinite, and thus the suffering moves infinitely outward with it.

So how do we find peace... through the root or the crown? If it is the will to end suffering, to seek healing, then through the heart..?.., the BALANCE... we are set free. All dimensions of our being functioning in perfect unity, with the heart as the center, the balance in it all, for the heart does not discriminate.. it loves the righteous and the sadistically twsited, the all knowing, and the blind. To end suffering, by elimination of desire says buddha? To take as it is, for it is nature... To be at peace with ourselves and the world, to know only love.. Love is beauty, and beauty is harmony and unity.

So is that the truth lies in ones ablitly to love... or ones ability to percieve... or ones ability to non-percieve?

What is it that you seek?

I seek tranquility...harmony with all... Nature is full of life and death, and their beauty comes with their union. Spring can be seen as rebirth...things are re-created anew... summer everything is in good health, and autumn, everything is dieng...and winter.. its a deadland... but are they not all beautiful?

------------------------------------------------------------------
I had a couple dreams once... of a being who's knowledge knew no bounds... he was one with the stars, but suffer did he.. His decision was made, to be re-born anew, to try and end his suffering, through a journey on earth. Perhaps to find the root to suffering.

I'd like to say that I have aquired a taste of inner peace today.. a love and full balance that has no comparison.. to just BE LOVE... neither comming nor going, just loving. I am in love. A higher frequency do I feel. All is beautiful to me, with or without flaw, of which I see neither, but just BEING love.

Yin and Yang, two sides of the same coin, each with different qualities, but the same aim... healing. Like 2 opposing armies, they can fight endlessly for eternity, trying to stomp out the other, both claiming superiority. One side says... we are the truth..for we hold the knowledge, perception is the key to end suffering, the other side says, NO (emphasis on "no").. "WE are the truth, for your knowledge is burdensome, its responsibility restricts our free will, it causes us to suffer.. so we must forget, so we can ease our pain.

The truth is in the middle, the truth is their interaction. They are seperate from each other yet intwined. They can keep fighting to what end? Is it that one is the catylist to the existence or non-existence to the other? Is it a paradox... back and forth do we go... as a frequency, up and down?

Perhaps we choose to follow the frequency UP..to which it has no end... or down, to which there is no reverse either, perhaps the secret to rest our souls and to be TRUTH, is to just BE. BE the frequency.

Ramblings ramblings ramblings. I hope this made sense. Just as an over-active chakra causes problems, as does an in-active... but in the balance, do we not we not just BE..PEACE...? Tranquiliy are we?

I AM THE CAUSE AND THE EFFECT
I AM NATURE

[edit on 23-5-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Hi
Is your mood still inner peace looking at THAT ?

Ms Green I meant to put a heart in that post but for some reason some of my posts have been getting cut off when I post em.

I just wanted to express my love that you feel that way.

I also stated that I was going to write a poem or story describing this ongoing meditative state since yesterday.. that I have finaly found peace with the world, when before it felt unbalancing and rather an illusion. Different it is this time. Well my previous post shall explain.

I know that I love you all, in any state or form, that the truth is in the love, and that love is of the truth.

I want to post something beautiful I read yesterday.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Not mine, sorry if that was confusing. Buddha may have written it, it was on the page describing the buddha.

Words of Kindness

This is what should be done
Be the one who is skilled in goodness,
And who knows the path of peace:
Let them be able and upright,
Straightforward and gentle in speech.

Humble and not conceited,
Contented and easily satisfied.
Unburned with duties and frugal in their ways.

Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful,
Not proud and demanding in nature.
Let them not do the slightest thing
That the wise would later reprove.

Wishing: In gladness and in safety,
May all beings be at ease.
Whatever living beings there may be;
Whether they are weak or strong, omitting none,
The great or the mighty, medium, short or small,
The seen and the unseen,
Those living near and far away,
Those born and to-be-born,
May all beings be at ease!

Let none deceive another,
Or despise any being in any state.
Let none through anger or ill-will
Wish harm upon another.

Even as a mother protects with her life,
Her child, her only child,
So with a boundless heart
Should one cherish all living beings:
Radiating kindness over the entire world
Spreading upwards to the skies,
And downwards to the depths;
Outward and unbounded,
Freed from hatred and ill-will.

Whether standing or walking, seated or lying down
Free from drowsiness,
One should sustain this recollection.
This is said to be the sublime abiding.

By not holding to fixed views,
The pure-hearted one, having clarity of vision,
Being freed from all sense desires,
Is not born again into this world.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Buddha's 4 truths of suffering.

1. The Noble Truth of Suffering: There is Suffering - Rebirth, old age, disease, death, sorrow, lamentation, pain, grief and despair, association with objects we dislike, separation from objects we love, not to obtain what one desires cause suffering. There are also many happy hours and pleasure in man's life-time, but according to the law of nature, they are impermanent and these last only for a short time and vanish into nothing. Only sorrow, lamentation, pain, grief and despair are left by them behind.

2. The Noble Truth of The Arising of Suffering: Suffering has an origin - The Threefold Craving leads every being from birth to birth and is accompanied by joy and lust, seeking its gratification here and there, namely: Sensual Craving, Craving for Existence and Craving for Wealth and Power. There are also a sixfold craving, namely the eye craves for forms, the ear craves for sounds, the nose craves for odours, the tongue craves for taste, the body craves for objects, and the mind craves for noun, dreams or illusions. These Cravings and ignorance of the law of nature are the condition of origin of individual suffering.

3. The Noble Truth of the Cessation of Suffering: Suffering Can Cease - The condition of cessation of suffering is the complete fading away and extinction of this three fold craving, forsaking it and giving it up, the liberation and detachment from it. The condition of mind of a person who has been giving up his threefold cravings or this sixfold craving together with ignorance can realize Nirvana (or the Extinction of the Cravings).

4. The Noble Truth of The Path leading to the Cessation of Suffering: There is a Path our of Suffering - It is the 'Noble Eightfold Path' (or the 'Middle Path' because it avoids the two extremes of sensual pleasure and self-mortification), that leads to the Cessation of Suffering.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
lol menguard's red and black is very appealing Ms Green..

What do they say, red and black are grounding colours... and that people who live in the city like to wear these colours to connect with the earth?

I believe this to be true.. I always wear black, by no means do I feel it is "gothic" or evil.... but very deep and basic.

My company work clothes are also red and black, interesting lol.

we all go in the bank on payday wearing black clothes, black workcoat/ bomber jackets... and black toques and they look at us like we're gunna rob the place.

The new company I will be working for has some nice blue shirts with a smiley yellow sun on it! oh how wonderful! What a happy t-shirt.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The path of love calls to me..

It seems to be like perception gets infinitely larger and smaller, and both concepts cause disharmony in my being. I know it is cessation of the suffering I seek. Perhaps this comes from expanding experience of perception and non-perception, stretching it and contracting it, seeing how it "measures" up, when all the while I just seek to BE at PEACE.

It is clear to me, why I am never taking sides and always breaking up conflict, even if I think one side is somehow more justified. People and things have their differences.

It seems to me, that path to ONENESS... to healing, is not through percieving nor non percieving, but just being love.. being truth.. to hold no disrimination and complete unity.

I am just repeating myself at this point. But the syncronicity of it all is wonderful.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Menguard I love the new look. haha.. Pink is wonderfully harmonious.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Oh menguard that is so nice. Now this is what we need love and pinkness, I love your location too.

I feel so at peace today and full of love, it must be catching caveman. Your poem is really good. Thank you for posting it for all to read.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Ohh brother I gonna get a lot of hate mail now, can you feel the love tonight, says ELTON JOHN.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Menguard I love the new look. haha.. Pink is wonderfully harmonious.

Pink is of the heart.

top topics

<< 379  380  381    383  384  385 >>

join