It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 370
<< 367  368  369    371  372  373 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by seircram

A person usually has at least four guides,

Shelana for your other halfs, and Dirk for yours.

I call them SPACE GUIDES.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

The name of mine?

I had an idea, and it would be neat if we got the same one.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
menguard, what benefits can natural medicinal sources provide to humans in spiritual development?

Thanks, bs

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

I would say applied practically it could prevent short fractional diseases. The mind is a weird mechanism if it gets a little to much of in-activity it places the body in short supplies of fuel caring to the bodies motor functions. Altered perception, a calm collect may come. There are benefits for numbing out pain, due to the isolation of brainwaves on the right side of the brain. Functioning more in a temporary speaker avenue. Brain stimulation releases stress factors that impend fatigue upon the body.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Thanks Menguard to your reply to my first post...

I guess I will have to work it out myself somehow... and understand the meaning behind it all...

MW31

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Good question. I second that statement

Who are my 'space guides'?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
menguard, what benefits can natural medicinal sources provide to humans in spiritual development?

Thanks, bs

A sense of unity, and co-creation with nature.
It seems its all very.. uhh.. i wanna say its subliminal but that could be the wrong wording.. Something beautiful..inspirational..or eye opening I think really pushes the bar of awareness and helps to expand conciousness man. Feel at one with the plant.

Artificial things... well especially if it came from a tainted source and serves un-ethical purposes... it is still one with spirit, as it is energy...but those who turn away from spirit have corrupted it. Even the waste pollution our lakes had natural sources.
Hard to be "at one" with pollution... I think breaking down pollution would be a very spiritual experience. Converting it with love in mind.

I look at juices and stuff that I know come from an ethical source, and i don't just see juice.. I see love, and beauty, and just that bottle of juice is enough to make me smile just to look at. If we started doing things right at humans, we would be drowning in love. I think thats why they try to hold back the "pure, organic" movement, not because of money, because of the positive benefits to world which is undesireable.

If a simple plant can fill you with a sense of joy, then I think we owe it, owe ourselves... to give joy back to it.

Finding the spiritual aspect of it all, I don't think you have to look too hard.
If it just enhances your ability to love.. well thats good enough.

My 2 cents biggie. Good to see you man, come around more often. You're into permaculture.. you have to enlighten us how to love nature more.

- Steve (caveman)

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
reply to post by SteveR

Good question. I second that statement

Who are my 'space guides'?

Yeah man. WHO ARE MINE? lol.. Menguard won't answer my questions.. He's been playing god damn games with me for a while now. Some sort of devious force is holding him back.

I have an animal totem, a bear named "Angrok"... strange name.. but so is the concept of animal totems... at least it used to be to me... I noticed this time I sought him out, he actually spoke to me. My freind still thinks it could be something we create, I guess to be a channel for universal thoughts.

I don't know of any spirit guides though, but I'm sure I've got someone. I'm still trying to figure out who said my name when I was like in "theta mode"...almost asleep. I've heard this is common to hear your name in this manner.

I would like to know about any guides though, even a name, or an idea to give me something to work with. I'm pretty interested in the connections/relationships we have with people.

I noticed something too today... that out of menguard, you biggiesmalls..ME.. AAC, and SteveR... we're all guys.! I find this interesting.

Maybe menguard will answer his question. I'D SURE LIKE IF HE ANSWERED MINE IN ANY WAY.

I used to hold a bit of animosity, but now I just think its a joke that obviously has some sort of lesson.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

There is always a lesson when spirit knocks once, you blow it off, when he knocks twice okay somebody is at the door, the third time you are at the door and nobody is there.

That Little Rabbit, knows there are many holes to check out but you must first check the holes to see where you are going.

Would I be helping you or only making you dependent on me, Gods have there games but so do I.

You are ALL WELL TRAINED IN SOME ARTS AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT.

my job is done here.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
haha.

Thanks for expressing that. Its something I thought for a while now but I was just fishing to get out of ya. Its been a while now since I realised my self-depence.. That I have to find my own answers now, and even someone elses as interesting as it is, will not answer the question well enough for me anymore. This thought got stronger when I was talking with an individual who will remain nameless.. He thought he would tell me "THE" truth of things.. Not a very wise teacher if you ask me. Everyone has to find their own way, and their truth is their own, even if you see a percievably bigger picture, they still see a different picture.

I do know at this point in my life i have the ability, and will to seek the answers to the questions. Its a bit out of reach at the time being, but i get closer every day.

But I think I was more giving you a hard time for a when I first started comming here, and you were choosing not to answer questions. Mostly I think I was just making a joke,

Thanks for clearing that up though. Its confirmation.

I know what you mean by the whole dependence thing, and what could start off as a little question could turn into a reliance... or could effectively turn someone away from their path, for they know they can get the answers they want without finding it themselves. I do not think I would become dependent, but it could slow me down.

Your job is not done here. People ask questions, and ask specifically for your input. Their reactions are typically how I would expect to react a while ago. The fact remains, I, or anyone else can give them some insight, but people still get mad when you don't answer them. Well then again. That is THERE problem. A problem you have with something just highlights a personal problem.

I'm goin on and on, but I'm just tellin you where I'm comming from, and I understand your position here.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Through you I seek my solace, but within you, lies the marvel that only trained eyes would see.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

That sounds nice.

I think we all still value your input regardless, you have an opinion just like everyone else, each is valueable. But some people might hold some opinions higher then others. I do not see it this way. I think what everyone in this thead says (and you all know who you are, and even people i don't know, they still give me a glimpse of a different perspective)... I hold all your inputs equal.

It would still be nice to get a free question now and then, perhaps a point system, awarded as such for whoever posts something that tears open our awareness. lol. No?

My direction seems clear, through my search for truth, I will see where it leads me. I cannot percieve it now, but it doesn't me I never will.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
my job is done here.

That sounds rather final. Moving on to the next big thing?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

It's part of the formula. A healthy body, a healthy mind, a healthy spirit. Aren't these the best conditions to grow oneself?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

It's part of the formula. A healthy body, a healthy mind, a healthy spirit. Aren't these the best conditions to grow oneself?

Yes I agree, you can't go to the gym like 7 days a week and not devote some of your time to your spirit. However we also can not spend 24 hours a day meditating within the spirit and let our bodies become out of condition and toxic.

Happy medium is required. Take exercise to allow your body to be the healthiest it can but also devote time to your inner spirit, both should grow along side each other.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Yeah man. WHO ARE MINE? lol.. Menguard won't answer my questions.. He's been playing god damn games with me for a while now. Some sort of devious force is holding him back.

Hi caveman

Im afraid this path is a lonely path at times and you do at points need to make your own way, it can be helped by having friends along the way to give you good advice but unfortunatly its a single path. I think menguard was just giving you space to let you find your own way thats all, no devious force here!! lol Hey I know Ive asked him questions and gotten answers weeks later but there is a reason for this and I see this now.
Ms green.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Hi caveman

Im afraid this path is a lonely path at times and you do at points need to make your own way, it can be helped by having friends along the way to give you good advice but unfortunatly its a single path. I think menguard was just giving you space to let you find your own way thats all, no devious force here!! lol Hey I know Ive asked him questions and gotten answers weeks later but there is a reason for this and I see this now.
Ms green.

ha, no I know. Its always been completely obvious to me.

I'm just breakin' his balls.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Ms Green

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
I noticed something too today... that out of menguard, you biggiesmalls..ME.. AAC, and SteveR... we're all guys.! I find this interesting.

In what way?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by CavemanDD

In what way?

There is a reason for everything. I just find it interesting that out of like 4 - 5 people that seem to be inter-linked in some spiritual way, using the internet as a means... none of us are female. And you think about it... would one of us being female offset it in some way? Its an intricate pattern.

I think stever should get some tits and we'll see how it effects our group spiritual conversations.

Its just an observation man, of the obvious things and the little things.

new topics

top topics

<< 367  368  369    371  372  373 >>

join