It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 367
<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I just saw it and though War, Iraq, Guns , Granades hey who is this guy, whats he saying , I don't know I just see his avatar and feel bad. Sorry your obviously very well thought off, like i say its Ms green

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Nice to meet you Ms. Green!

The Iraq war is indeed very depressing and so needless...

Btw. The Mr in your name had me confused for a while.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Cosmic Cheerleader comes in and says, "Though times are rough we are not down, we have fought and fought well we have, but the battle is ongoing yet we have had time to gather our thoughts and no more input is required"

Marches off to show respect to the land.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Nice to meet you too
Yes sorry the Mr green does cause confusion I didn't think very hard about that did I. Never mind you know now. ( I saw a green entity that I took to be HE, thats all , he changed my life so that is my name) Again nice to meet you

Whos he calling a cosmic cheerleader?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Anybody have any days where you really don't know what to do with yourself? You think you should stick to some spiritual routine, but you dont feel like it.. but then agian, you dont feel like doing any else?

I'm always keeping as busy as I can.. but now and then I get these days where I'm like hell... I don't know what do.. And just watch the clock run down...

Its like if you were to graph my productivity:

== /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\____/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

its like that...always on, with a dip of nothingness. You guys ever have days like this? These are confusing ones to me, I have yet to be really be able to figure them out... its hard to figure them out when you don't even feel like thinking about it..

serious... ??????????

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Low energy perhaps..

no desire to think or do anything

I didn't think I emptied my chakras that much. I tell it everyiime.. just a BIT... get rid of just the small tainted amounts, leave the good stuff.. and there shoulda been plenty of good stuff there.

Live and learn.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I would say time is non-existant but a nagging sensation to get whatever done in the moment.

"When the spirit returns back to mankind, we will have to do nothing, because it will already be done"

'Humanity will become quite powerfull 'masters of manifestation', when the will of man is done'.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Yeah I agree menguard.

But its these moments where I don't get anything done that I don't understand. I have enough to do, but... I don't think its indesiciveness... I can't explain it. I'm always trying to do as much as I can. I think its just that.. I have a set amount of goals I want to reach in this life.. and I don't like to halt advancement in those goals when I have a choice/ the ability to work on them.

I don't know how to describe the feeling, you'd have to be in my position I guess.

I'm going to force myself to meditate.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Don't force it, ignitiate it.

When you force something you are pushing a part of yourself away, do it with patience, or wait until time is irrelevant.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Yeah I agree menguard.

But its these moments where I don't get anything done that I don't understand. I have enough to do, but... I don't think its indesiciveness... I can't explain it. I'm always trying to do as much as I can. I think its just that.. I have a set amount of goals I want to reach in this life.. and I don't like to halt advancement in those goals when I have a choice/ the ability to work on them.

I don't know how to describe the feeling, you'd have to be in my position I guess.

I'm going to force myself to meditate.

For YEARS I would always HAVE to be doing something, it was like if Im doing something it will help in what Im meant to achieve. I had to be doing something all my waking hours, I could NOT sit down ,if I did I had this overwhelming feeling I was wasting my precious time. People actually told me this was an illness never been able to just sit and relax. I didn't meditate I just did stuff all the waking day.
I now am able to just sit and meditate and relax, I now see that just because we are busy does not mean we are achieving things at all.

Now I have learnt just to meditate and sit quietly I no longer need to rush about the whole day. Sometimes when you feel your at a loss caveman maybe you should just sit and think even if you feel you can't meditate.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Good Advice.

I did end of meditating actually, and even though I went into it with no goal, I was still productive in many ways. I couldn't think of any immediate thing I needed to work on but then it came to me. (besides trying to project my conciousness)

I went into the living room and realised, I have a small paranoia.. fear even standing in a room, with my eyes shut. I think its a good excercise to work on.. I've always been interested in the concept of being blind. I'm gunna work with it more.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I went into the living room and realised, I have a small paranoia.. fear even standing in a room, with my eyes shut. I think its a good excercise to work on.. I've always been interested in the concept of being blind. I'm gunna work with it more.

I have a fear of turning all the lights off at night then walking through the house to get upstairs without the lights on. Its silly I need to be able to walk through a room with only the moon light to guide me I must loose this fear of the dark too. Its like I need a light on right up to the last second of getting into bed to act as a protection. Its just an un natural light no protection in it at all really is there. lol

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hi Menguard

Can you help me understand why I am having flashes of light visions while awake? (I also experience shaking as well/and no I'm not being possessed LOL), it's like I am seeing bright white around the edges of my vision, but in the middle I see people and they are talking and doing things, each vision is different from the next, but I cannot remember what they say or do, or don't understand what it all means. I am usually asleep and then wake up when it happens.

I know this sounds really strange... but it's true... what do you think?
It happens now and then. And it happened last night.

Confused...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by misswanderer31

Sounds like you are Holodeck training, those people around you are your informants while in another field of density, they are probably preparing you for 'your real' mission. See what you can recall and get back to us.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Menguard, this is sincere question (comming from "the one that jokes" )..

Could you enlighten me on the 8th to 12th chakras..

I rarely find mention of them. I'm trying to think of how I'm going to phrase this question because I want to get the best answer..

I wouldn't say...how.. or "when" to start exploring them... I'm more wondering...as to...prerequisit understandings or a certain control over the 7 chakras...

Hmm... lets just put it this way. I want to work with them, could you offer a few words in that regard?

Thanks man.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Hi Menguard, and thank you for the reply...

The first time it happened about 4 or 5 years ago I was at my grandmothers house... I woke up suddenly as some boxes fell over in the room I was sleeping in (by itself, they were stacked on top of each other), it was about 1 or 2 in the morning...

She had passed on at the time it happened. I remember flashes of people going by, then I saw two ladies dressed in black with large black hats and they looked like they were going to a funeral, and they were walking towards me on a grassy field, they never said anything, not that I could hear, and then it changed to seeing lots of people. All the people I see in my visions I have never seen before, and they are all human (no aliens
)

Also I don't seem to be able to hear anything when it happens. I see people talking to each other and interacting but I don't hear what they are saying... Also except for the one with the women walking towards me the background is always very bright white and I cannot seem to catch what people are doing or any objects etc... I think one time I did seem to see cars going by and lots of people.

I don't see myself in these visions, it's like I am watching them, there seems to always be more than one person, or many people, it goes by so fast I can bearly take in what I am seeing. I try to fight it when it happens, because it kinda freaks me out. At one point I did see a man and a woman (and I think it was me?) alone who seemed to be very close.

That's really all I can say... but I know when it comes on because I start shaking/shivering. It has happened about 10 or so times, maybe more.

Further to my above post (reason for edit), What the heck is holodeck training??? I have never heard of it?
Why do you Holodeck train? What is the purpose or reason for this? and why me? I didn't choose this..
also what do you mean by "another field of density"? and you said that they are "preparing you for 'your real' mission." What is my "real mission" exactly? and who are these informants?

Next time it happens I will write down exactly what I see as soon as it finishes.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by misswanderer31] edited to add more information.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by misswanderer31]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
I went into the living room and realised, I have a small paranoia.. fear even standing in a room, with my eyes shut.

Same here my friend. It is really strange. When one spiritually awakes the possibility of 'what may be around us' really unfolds... we believe in alot of stuff that closed down people don't. In a way, their ignorance is a strength, but we must find the courage within ourselves.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

"The more brilliant the mind, the more brilliant the devil." - Don't remember

It is the possibilities that are overwhelming, IMO. Be cool with the possibilities. This is down the same driveway as "holding your own frequency," as menguard mentioned. When you entertain the infinite and stumble upon fear, that is when the break in your consistency is possible if you allow it.

Next time you close your eyes, imagine your own ball of energy in the darkness, and within that energy ball, all of your core strengths are present, and protecting.

I do know what you're both speaking of, I have experienced it as well. Just don't reaffirm that you get scared, never think in favor of foibles. Discontinue them mentally, the moment they surface.

My .02

AAC

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Nice post AC! Agreed. Infinity is absolute, yet no-one likes to acknowledge potential vunerabilities, yet, infinity has them. If you are strong enough to believe nothing is greater, then you will find peace.

Good solutions. I've formulated the same concept, ofcourse the practice is always challenging as we all can attest.

Keep a look out for scaremongering alien type news. I feel it is designed to limit the view of your own resilient spirit, if you believe it. Menguard's signature, back when it read "Alien beings" gave this impression too. Whether or not that was the impression he was going for is another matter.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I think a lot of it has to do with lack of stimulation.

I need to do some real work with it on the weekend.. I'm thinkin...1 hour a day blindfolded ha.

I get uncomfortable just standing their.. vision takes up so much of your attention... that when its eliminated I feel physical discomfort more. I wonder if I was all stretched out and doin a qi-gong stance, while also being well rested with no other distractions.

I just want to experience the silence, and asess the feeling of vulnerability and understand this nuisance so i can over-come it.

I think this discomfort/fear exists because it has never been addressed. I used to really fear the dark as a kid. I used to fear a lot of things, a terribly state to live in. I wasn't equipped to understand it.

I think we fear the dark because we fear things when their this the absence of understanding, knowledge... we understand our reality through the physical senses and I think its a matter of breaking through that barrier, and knowing that you are and always have been in control.

As AAC said.. its like, making yourself the light in a world of darkness... its like that room is an empty universe, and you are the only star. You must shine your brilliance.

Should be a fun experiment.

top topics

<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join