It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 322
<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by navd2

To the extent in which ignorance arrives.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
100$ from a rich man or 5$ from a poor man. Give me the 5 dollars any day. But instead of take, give double in return.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
To know is to be, which means to exist. BEING.

I wonder how many times a day we are nothing more then illusions. when we are actually real solid manifestations of spirit WE EXIST IN BEING.

When time leaves and spirit passes.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by navd2
got one. And a very open mind to say the least, should be a requirement! lol

There needs to stop being so many ignorant people today... what a shame. In my eyes everyone is to an extent.

Ignorant people irritate me, but I've learned to just let it go and just worry about the things I believe and seek.

I just think about history to when mentioning naive people, because many thories in the past (such as the Earth is a sphere and not flat) seem obsurd and out of the ordinary mainstream thinking of the public. Today, we try to prove phychic abilities and UFOs and how we are more than just our bodies. The mainstream thinkers call us crazy, but [hopefully] those ignorant, closed-minded people will someday learn that our 'insane/paranormal' theories will be known as a fact.

As Einstein once said, "If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it".

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
ignorance is irritating. But I can't help to at least try. Try to help them or show them another pov. But most just ignore me and not want to view the world through my eyes. I can see multiple pov's I don't just stick to mine at all. Stand in others shoes. It's the least ignorance you can do.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by navd2

Trying to make just one a ignorant mind into a open mind and a beleiver is hard work and not really worth it IMO.

If you could change thousands or even millions of people's beliefs of the paranormal/not the mainstram, that would be great. But changing only one or a couple people minds' hardly makes an impression upon the collective consciouss.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
couldn't a changing of a couple minds lead to a domino effect?

Look at it that way. Wouldn't that mean a higher collective conscious after a certain time-frame.
The energy is worth it. But for some I seem to loose hope.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Menguard, any suggestions on the way forward from here? We're a little at a loss.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

That was one excellent analysis, very much all-round and thoughtful. I like when people know how to think for themselves. A rare thing around these parts of the universe.

To answer your questions...

When I'm speaking of us having to control our energy, and not something else, I'm speaking from a purely practical point of view. If something wants to use me by controlling me, then the only answer I am ready to accept is to take control of myself to prevent it.

Why is it the only answer for me? Because I have a memory, extremely strong feeling that came to me 10 years ago, of me being used by a higher power to hurt those I had great love and respect for. When I understood, in that other life time, what had happened to me, I swore with everything I am that I would not allow anyone to use me like that again. Ever. That experience, and the feeling going along with it, was the focal point of my existence, and still is.

That also partially answers your question of my forcefulness. The other part of my answer you've probably read by now - it's the feeling of urgency. I feel it - something is coming, and it's coming fast. I have only theories of what it is, and that's the best I can do right now.

That feeling of urgency can make me forceful sometimes, but I've put it under control for the time being. When the right time comes, that forcefulness may become necessary again, but it's too early to make any judgements.

When I saw that hypersphere, I obviously didn't see The Whole. I only saw the construct we are in. And I came to my conclusions about it based on everything I know (or, if you prefer - everything I think I know
).

I also saw what is just outside of the construct. I'll post it in that other thread some time. AD may come back online soon, so it may not even be necessary, but it's good to have it duplicated here... just in case.

Why universe (The Whole, whatever it is)? That's the ultimate question, isn't it?

Up to the level I can speak about - it seems to be about experience. A level below (where this construct is) - it seems to be about energy. A level beyond experience - I have no idea, and I wish to know as well. That's why it's so important to know what this construct is, and why it exists.

We have to leave this construct if we are to find out anything else, or maybe even survive. That's what my ultimate intent is, if you haven't noticed it by now.
And yes, you're absolutely correct - it requires education.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
You have to look through god's eyes alone to see the truth, unbecome yourself and return to source.

Certainly... How would you prefer me? Medium or rare cooked?

What you believe The Source is, is nothing but the flow of energy into and out of this construct. I'm certainly not going to "go into the Light" to be used by some beings who know what this is all about. Be my guest and do proceed with your line of thinking. I have no reason to prevent you from choosing what you do to yourself.

There may be The Source out of this construct, but as long as we're in it, for us there is no such thing. Not even in theory... or blind faith. You are not powerful enough to change reality, believe me.

You are correct in one thing though - people tend to rely too much on reason. But, then again, some others tend to rely to much on blind faith.

Hmmm... Which ones should I join, I wonder...

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by elendal

We are all part of the Source at large, but an individual of the Source of ALL.

Finally, now you are beginning to make sense. But, I'm sorry, you are too late.

Menguard, I'm not talking to you right now so, please, don't take this personally. I have nothing against you. I know what it looks like to be used. Believe me I do.

Now, the esteemed "member of THE COUNCIL OF ETERNALS"...

This had become a very personal matter for me a long time ago. You do realize that, don't you? I hope for your own sake that you do. You know what will happen, don't you? Are you ready to see reality, or are you going to prolong this nonsense much longer?

And don't ever again try with that "I am them, you are ME" BS. If you try it just one more time, I am going to target you personally. The one behind you will not help you. He can't, and he won't. His own personal benefit is much more important than you are, so don't try playing any more games like this one ever again.

I will ask you again - are you ready to face reality? That is your only chance.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by elendal

'To deny ONES existance is to deny 'your own' existance'

Remember that.

My reality is for the few that choose to see not with eyes, but the soul.

But it sounds like one of myselves is having trouble with the accessment of life.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
So Menguard, with all of the potential knowledge you have, if you wanted, could you just know any one's name on ATS via your higher self?

And also--do you possess any physic abilities or just an uncanny ability to give people what they want to hear?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LovingSoul

Answer:Move without time, and you will be fearless.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
How do i become what i was intended to become? and why must i become it?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

My ability depends of the following:How close is the sender to truth and will the reciever bend the rules.Integrity speaks a plenty, I have had many come on this thread just to place themselves in the light, to denounce "their own" God given abilities.

So the question is WHY would they want to do this?

And the answer:Is because its painfull for them to see others happy finding the truth within. Not from some external vision of themselves. A lot are not ready to see the light IN THEMSELVES.

They know its a lot of responsibility to fess up to.

Good question though.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by elendal

I greatly appreciate your concern. It's good to know we got people looking out for us. But essentially that's what everyone here is doing, but if we feel we've experienced a greater truth, we feel obligated to correct the others so we don't incur some damage or suffering.

Your message reminded me of something I heard a while ago... spiritually evolved beings who choose not to step further because they are afraid to lose their individuality, that threshhold of no return. Perhaps it's just not the course for others, perhaps it's people like this who will eventually travel to the edge of the universe, looking for an exit, and if they do.. they escape into a world beyond.

For I believe the universe COULD be finite... but the space beyond that, infinite. Universes within universes... there is no limit to size. I do believe how every you view the universe... it is sizeless, formless, and endless. That is just my belief because I think it's the simplest explanation. Quantum physics talk about the theory of the multiverse, bubbles of finite universes, that could have been what you saw. But I always assumed this was the truth, I never thought that we were trapped in a shell, and if we have unlimited potential, then we can leave this universe.

Trying to recall something menguard said, something about something being finite, so we can grow beyond it. I don't know.

I think you must be a wise person, with much experience, and basically I'm just trying to say I appreciate what you're trying to do. I've listened to every word so your attempts have not been in vain, the more knowledge the better

- caveman

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

The Truest reality is all things are possible.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Question: are reptilian beings actually the ones to blame for the world's biggest wars and conflicts going on in present-day Iraq and other Middle East nations?

David Icke, a well known person says these things about shape-shifting reptilians, but i believe some of his information to be dis-info.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
The Truest reality is all things are possible.

I want to give you a hug for coming out with that. It's been a long time.

new topics

top topics

<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join