It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 318
<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I would have beat you to (your name) three weeks ago if I would have wrote it. I found it Ironic at that time you were named Steven. To me it just reinforces my Truth.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Will one go to hell for worshiping and offering sacrifices to more than one god?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   

agreed, and thanks for that reminder on the truth aspect! Its sometimes easy to forget that things are not always as complex as they seem eh?

Well.. I guess my question wasn't noticed or was too detailed..(?) I'll try again...

Menguard: What was the message that interdimensional beings where trying to get across to me?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Here's one I'd like you to answer:

What does this world look like from the outside?

It's a very specific question, and I expect a very specific answer. Your higher self should know exactly what I have in mind.

P.S.
Consider this just a bit of a test to see where your answers are coming from. Who your source is, in other words. Forgive my mistrust, but I've learned to be very careful with these kinds of matters, both happening to me and to others.

[edit on 11-12-2007 by elendal]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LooseLipsSinkShips

Answer:God is a concept of the mind, if we choose to punish ourselves is the question.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Cozmic V

Answer:They are opening your mind up to possibilities when you dream. But remember what is within our dreams is within our reality to grasp and get a hold of.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Answer:A light shininng through eternity.

The Council of ETERNALS.

My answers come through Source.

[edit on 11-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by elendal
Here's one I'd like you to answer:

It's a very specific question, and I expect a very specific answer. Your higher self should know exactly what I have in mind.

Answer:A light shininng through eternity.

Nope, that's not it. I would advise you to be careful with "higher information" you are receiving. What you answered was neither a specific answer, nor a correct one. That's OK, I didn't expect that you also saw what this world looks like, but I did expect an honest answer of "I don't know, never seen it".

The fact that you tried to give an answer you don't know, just for the sake of keeping your belief of receiving that information from you higher self, tells me much.

Be careful. Whoever is giving you that information is playing on a card of your self-importance. It's easy to be lured by such flattery.

Now, the correct answer is that this world is just one of many identical copies, all of them residing on the surface of a hypersphere (a sphere in more than 3 dimensions; don't ask me how many exactly, I don't know). The worlds can be seen as exactly the same patterns repeating all over the surface of the hypersphere.

Sounds like a machine for production of something in large quantities, doesn't it? Well, it is producing something in large quantities if you think about it - consciousness. The very mysterious thing to us, but just a product of interest to someone else.

Does that knowledge shatter your belief of "light shining through eternity"? I don't think so, but you should ponder on that question. From what I've seen, things are moving pretty fast right now, so you won't have much time to see reality for what it is.

Take care, and be careful. This is a funny world we live in. Nothing is as it seems, you know.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
What is 'The Council of Eternals' role?

Answer:To ferment the Universes. To make the living and dead spark.

What are they?
Answer:We are the individual basis of Source.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by elendal

Answer:The light that shines through eternity, never changes its color coding. It just refines with time.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GUICE2
reply to post by SteveR

I understand this...i get it. I know i have to think, live and beleive positively....which i do. Trust me i do, i was thinking positively when i got pulled over and got a ticket for $242 which is money i could use for my girlfriend on christmas but guess what...not anymore!

Thanks for reading. It's a two stage game. Outlook is only the first part, Action is the second part. Action comes through Knowing. Let the light pressure flow into creation. You will be more careful next time and not care.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
First post in this thread (Long break from ATS but it was around before my break )

Anyway to the point, Im not sure if you'll be able to answer because I haven't read this thread much, and Im not sure if it deals with personal-ish questions, here goes:

Why when I have lucid dreams, if I do something slightly out of place I wake up? I thought in Lucid Dreams you had control, but in my lucid dreams I have to follow a slight story arc and if I change it entirely I awaken.

If that doesn't make sense heres an example (I can tell what the whole dream is about when one starts); I was meant to be walking along the road normally in this lucid dream but I happened to walk past my old school and it was entirely different visually. I decided I'd try and go in there to have a look and the dream crashed...
Is this a lucid dream or do I just have sort of half lucid dreams...?

PS sorry for the poorly constructed post, I'm tired.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

I would have beat you to (your name) three weeks ago if I would have wrote it. I found it Ironic at that time you were named Steven. To me it just reinforces my Truth.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by menguard]

oh well you can't leave me hanging like that! What's the truth, whats the irony... that 2 steves on this thread will pester you for answers for eternity? Yeah I am steve, but stephen with a ph, its specific, because I was named after my dad's best freind who died, i feel thats always given my name something special as basic as it is

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
ha, steve, nice! Its funny you chose that avatar, I was thinking earlier this morning that I bet I used to be like obi-wan kenobi, and that I should become like him.

I grew out of star wars but I'll always will like obi-wan.. Well hell I like the all the characters but old obi-wan is the best.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
ok so now I KNOW I was atlantean.

I woke from the dream years a go.. i felt like i was being sucked through time when I woke up, and a number was imprinted in my head, something large like 15 000 or 100 000 years or something... and i remember it felt wierd traveling back to this point in time, and I remember thinking what the hell was that dream... then simultaneously the word atlantis popped in my head, and thats where my ignorance killed it. Because I was like 12 and remember thinking, atlantis isn't real, its like greek mythology, its buried under the ocean, it had like greek guys, not wierd god like people with powers. Its interesting because I think I even thought too when I woke up...wow that was/is real, until I thought about the word atlantis in my head, then it became fiction to me.

But how did I get like this, did I sacrifice myself obi-wan kenobi style and become more powerful
. I wonder if I had to do like a full restart. As like air, then becomming a bug, and then human, as the energy began to organise itself. I just want to know what happened, it must have been really important.

Or could it be i'm exactly the same, but culture/education and lower capabilities inhibit my wisdom and abilities... but I still think I was just generally wiser and more caring back then. When I say wise..I remember the thoughts going through my head, and I thought they were perfect and pure and the idea that "I knew everything" was in my head. Also my thoughts were so organised..its like I just felt my way through the world rather analyse everything, I just knew what to do.

I bet one of you guys was there with me weren't you? We've been doin this forever or we've reunited for the shift in conciousness. It's to my understand that functioning constructive forms of relationships to put it that way can mean re-occurence. Just like I have a best freind that will never go away even if I out-grow their life-style or something. Or family. I'm just using that as an example because I feel this here is very productive, and the fact that theres a common theme here that a handful of us is asking all the questions where others come and go.

And I've recalled a dream a while ago, i know it happened at one point years ago... myself with like 3-4, other individuals. We had like etheric ghost like bodies I think, and we were standing in a black realm, like space, but full of colour I think, almost prismatic, auras and stuff I believe were probably present. Any anyways, it was just a group of me and a handful of people, and its like we were having really constructive philosophical coversations, all about stuff we already knew but the back and forth input was helping organise it I think. I also noted at the time that I started out not talking much, i think i was bored or had nothing to contribute, i walked away, looked back, then walked back to like the 3-4 talking people all huddled in closely, then I added my input. This makes sense to me because I think I've always been the silent observer type and loner, even though I talk a lot and enjoy social situations, but a lot of the time, i just say nothing, and go alone with my thoughts.

Anyways, it was an interesting dream. If I ever recall any more of those dreams I'd like to make a picture of it or something. I made a rough sketch as my atlantean self and it like kinda sent chills of familiarity down my spine, I just wish I could remember more details.

So guys, I'm interested, any body got an input on this? any similar dreams? I'm gunna crack this atlantean nut, it's important

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
also, a while ago I was falling asleep and woke up to the sound of an un-identifiable man saying my name 'stephen'. And I swear this happened, i know it did. I thought ghosts were messing with me, my house on the location where a mass graveyard used to be, its high in activity, I felt an eerie presence the first day I moved in here but I don't feel it now. I think I asked any spirits to leave a while and I think they complied with the request. I admit I was scared. It's a privacy thing really, and the idea of spirits in the house made me uncomfortable, but now I don't mind, and I've looked at it with a new light, and I don't care what they do.

Anyways, I don't think it was a spirit contacting me, but that was my original thought before. Now i just don't know. I'd say it was myself talking to myself...but the fact that it was un-identifiable voice. It's not like waking up with the word ascension in my head like I and apparently so many others have... i loved waking up to that word by the way... but that word was just an imprent, a thought, there was no vocalisation to it.

So who, or what found it necessary to very plainly..and casually say my name like they were getting my attention? Menguard, do you know?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Did the voice sound like a "certain" initiate of the sun?

AAC

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

haha yeah that was my thought.. Just stay out of my mind between 4 and 5!! thats willys time! - old simpsons, ahh forget it.

I was drifting between the waking state and sleep state when it happened, i wonder if there was going to be more of a message, but it startled me and woke me up.. perhaps this is exactly the kind of thing that goes on right when i've fully entered the sleep mode, thers no going back then.

I think between being awake and being asleep is this transitional period I have no memory of and I think it's really fragile and little pre-emtive hellos like that shake things up, or perhaps that period was just a shift in energy before the sleep that opened me up to frequencies like messages like that that I could normally hear while awake if I trained myself to? you know?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
ha, steve, nice! Its funny you chose that avatar, I was thinking earlier this morning that I bet I used to be like obi-wan kenobi, and that I should become like him.

I grew out of star wars but I'll always will like obi-wan.. Well hell I like the all the characters but old obi-wan is the best.

I dislike star wars aswell, the actor pictured and his work in it I admire. Plus he looks how I feel.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Plus he looks how I feel.

Constipated?

AAC

new topics

top topics

<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join