It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 317
<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by drflux
are there parallel universe? and how do they connect to ours? is there such thing as a multiverse? what is the outside of our made of? could you answer any of these questions (perferably not this one)?

Answers:There are simultaneous existances happeining all at once. They connect through vibration. Yep a multi-diverse existance.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaCentauri
Menguard-
Can I really create anything I want? I can work with energy to achieve what I desire in this life?

AlphaC

Answer:You can bring in anything you want into existance as long as you take responsibility for it.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
My friend and I had a very profound experience when we where 15-16. To make it short (kind of a long story), the face of an alien looking being appeared to us as a hologram and tried to transmit a message to us. The whole room filled up with energy and it was very intense and crazy, yet, after it ended we didn't recieve an actual "message". It just left more questions.

The same being appeared 2 more times several months later (my sister saw it the 2nd time, the 3rd time I was by myself and a little freaked out)...that was the last time I saw anything like that.

I've been trying to figure out why this happend for the last 10 years and I have lots of theories but no real answers...

My question is this: what was their message to us and/or how do I realize the message?

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
the fact that you saw an alien holographic face is a message in itself.

It says, aliens are real, humans are but a spec of life in the universe. It would open my mind if I was in your position. Perhaps the message is as simple as that.

Anything deeper you'll have to wait until menguard's around.

I'm just saying, I think we know the answers to everything, and sometimes its just right in front of us and we often miss it. cool experience.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Here's one I have always wondered. What is the source of supposed psychic powers, like telekinesis, telepathy, precognition, and all the rest?
-Dragonsdemense

Answer:
Nothing more than a release of energy from the electro magnetic field.
false the source of TK Precognition and all the rest are gamma brain waves which occur most frequently when you first wake up thats why when you do long term meditation you grow stronger with TK

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Here's one for you Menguard. Is schizophrenia anything more than a mental illness? Are the ones that claim to see people that we can't see on to something, or just delusional?

[edit on 10-12-2007 by TheEdge]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEdge

Answer: A Lot of it deals with picking up ones Multi-dimensional purpose. Many have pierced the veil and are being set up as social rejects because they are seeing something out of the Western Society view as real, which is nothing more then what is experienced. So all little children should be in straight jackets, no they are open to a view of reality that is a normal balanced state, the nonphysical with the physical.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Answer:Fifty nine- 59

In regards to AAC's question about number of humans being able to cross...

What does the number Seven represent to you in this case?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Answer:A purifier/pacifier.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kis11

Answer:What one is picking up is the Spiritual Realms abilities. The electromagnetic field within the body. Inside the body is the Spirit Realm.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I understand this...i get it. I know i have to think, live and beleive positively....which i do. Trust me i do, i was thinking positively when i got pulled over and got a ticket for $242 which is money i could use for my girlfriend on christmas but guess what...not anymore! I didnt ask for that, i was thinking positively, i even tried to get out of it but was met with nothing more than negativity and arrest threats. The point is....how do you know what you say will work? I tried to turn my life around and have changed my outlook but it just seems that everywhere i turn there is something or someone that does something to hinder the process and hold me back.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
What is the Bermuda Triangle?
Answers:It's a biological clock ticking. Its a wormhole. Where Intertimespace vehicles come out or in our atmosphere.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

How does it work?
Answer:Its folds space and (time/gravity) around the ship. It pulls it like a invisible magnetic string. It gets pulled by energetic strings, Electromagnetic fields pull and negate when acted upon. The charge is there, its just needs the physical element to interact with its field of direction.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

you've got some karma issues you're un-aware of, or you subconciously needed that experience to kickstart something perhaps.

It works, trust me..but you have to live as pure as you can. I had a horrible day of work today and you know what, i saw it comming. Every time I get sent to this one building...which is never... its' because I had a moment of selfishness.

You have to pay attention to the little things.. like when people get on the train they fight for the top seats, well some people go in the doors where people are getting out before people are let it, so they can get ahead of everyone else. They think they are just being rewarded for being clever, but infact they are being selfish. Thats my example of a little thing... enough of those in a day would give you reprocussions.

I think I was being pretty nice and generous this weekend and it just so happens I was rewarded greatly yesterday.

Its more to just think positively, you need to act positively. Although its my belief that the thoughts are just the same as the actions, for the same vibrations..the same feeling and intent is there.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Can other vehicles enter this?
Answer:No they would burn up .

Their (field of energy) isn't high enough to hold, it would dissolve out into space.

Why?
Answer:Because only few elements can spin in INTERTIMESPACE.

Why?
Answer:Because those are the results.

So something that can hold a 'high pulse burst of energy' can enter this field of space?
Answer:Yes, that is correct.

What about our rockets?
Answer:Those rockets are propelled by three dimensional physics, not the multidimensional physics around. Multidimensional physics need multidimensional crafts, that can phase in and out of gravity/existance.

So in a sense the ship would have to broken down into (raw energy) then re-assembled to hold the gravity of space they are in.

Answer:
That is correct.

The ship is alive then?
Answer:It is alive in the field of Quantum in which it operates in.

It is alive in the sense in which the Mental mind state it arrived in, pure energy.

So energy is life?
Answer:Its a source to interact with its enviroment in which it is set up to do.

So in our Truest form we are nothing more then (thoughtforms) existing as pure energy?

Answer:Yes, we have still a ways to go before our Outer limits become our Inner Limits.

Your speaking of Earth?
Answer:That is correct.

When then?
Answer:Four hundred years from now Earth will be openly in 'Intertimespace'.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
something I've been playing with lately:

THEORY: Luck.... is it a karmic inbalance?

Some people are born lucky, some very unlucky, and some in the middle... is it just that the forces of karma are tilted for them based on choice or a different variable or learning curve selected for them?

Another thought... I read things that said like If I had a relationship with certain people... it would be an unlucky relationship.... take in consider the theory above, and then add this one...is it just that if me and one of these people were together, we would just be prone to certain thoughts and behavior that would ultimately lead to bad karma?

What's your guys' opinion?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

In the real sense Karma doesn't exist but a choice we sought through experience.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
also menguard: What does your higher self tell you about atlantis?

As of yesterday and today I have this gut feeling I used to be an atlantean ancient... my dream I thought was the future, someone said it reminded them of atlantis, and I started to remember more about it, and that I felt in the dream it was a LONG time ago..

I was a wise and caring being, with great power. 2 men with swords I think..tried to assasinate me, I think they had red auras even, whjereas I and this woman had a purple one, that I could see effortlessly. Well white light from my hands made the assassins go away, i walked up to the woman and that was about the end of it.

I had blue eyes that glowed puple...at least inside my mind, it was like a feeling they were purple even though they were blue.. I was light skinned, and had white hair...and had a white-grey robe I think.

It was night time, the ground was covered in a nice white/grey brick inter-lock, maybe even marble.

Anyways it's had a huge emotional impact on me today like I know I was from atlantis and I must have sacrificed my power or something, and I just have this great feeling loss that was depressing me a lot today, just like when the dream ended many years ago. It was hard to control, like the feeling was so strong and buried and it was time for it to surface.

It's given me a lot to think about, and I think I want to further explore the scenario, so if you have any details about atlantis, it would be appreciated. Was there others like me who sacrificed or lost their power/knowledge? What for... to save the world so it didn't crumble under the imbalance /lack of love? If I was from atlantis, how many others like me were there and what became of them?

I dont know, but this has been a turning point for me and I just want to figure it out.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Yes! thanks for the bermuda triangle explanation, I keep forgeting to ask you about it

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

reply to post by CavemanDD

In the real sense Karma doesn't exist but a choice we sought through experience.

ah Haaaa... intriguing. Perhaps this is why some people get away with so much, ha.

new topics

top topics

<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join