It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
These guys would give 'The Riddler' a run for his money.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
fantastic, that was great. thank you.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Menguard was my freind Tim Savage abducted by aliens? He told me a while ago that he thinks he was and that he thinks he has in implant in his leg. His body also contains a lot of electricity, he gets shocks from everything, like arcs of electricity.

I'd talk to him about it but I can never get through to him. He's a smart guy but hes pretty close minded to ideas our controlled science hasn't released yet. Well. He is a very odd and interesting fellow. What do you think would be the cause of electricty anyway? he says he still gets big shocks even if hes just wearing his underwear.

If I knew what was different about him, aliens or not, I could try and explain it to him.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Answer:He was transitioned for energetic changes.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by roach2

Answer:A malfunction in the nervous system.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
What will we see in the future to come?

1. The World will flip its lid.

2. The common man will no longer apply, we will be a Creation of Designers.

3.Sons and Daughters will unite to create a wave of people.

4.The Earths rotation will be sped up to higher frequencies.

5. The Earth will be disappearing and re-appearing in and out of our Solar System

66.People will get jobs that only balance the Universe at large.

7.The Human Contract for Earth will bend Times Rules.

8.Only Love and Light will suspend our life source

.9All Worlds will come to a justified Union.

10.Time will be bent by Lifes Energy to create.[/b

[edit on 8-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
interesting. Very. For both posts you made.

Firstly, did my freind get taken to a ship to have this done, DOES he have an implant, if so what race did this? Or was it he was chosen by the universal light and changed... I'm talking people vs spirit, or beings of light, you know. Can you elaborate? I am intrigued. So is higher electricity a sign of increased energy? Are you like this?

Did he get just brought up into sync with a lot of the rest of us? He is the life of the party too. Perhaps this is why... or his humour.

Do you have any more details? thanks man

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Answer:Implants are only there to serve a function and when there purpose has been used up they dissolve into the body. They could help with energy blockages in the body. Transistors to make sure certain parts of the body are firing up like an engine.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
very interesting.

So maybe he had some blockages of sorts...if he was implanted. Or maybe he was just hit with a wave of energy from he center of the universe. Well, so at least theres an explanation for his body electricity.

I wonder why he instantly thought aliens, as much as he doesnt believe we've been in contact with them. Maybe a thought, a dream.

Thats very interesting about implants.

If I told him cosmic sources changed his energy patterns he'd probably tell me I'm crazy, and what my source of that information is. But maybe I'll try to get through to him. I just see it as opportunity to wake him up. We need a guy like him.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Well In a sense his 'Cosmic Self' fired up his EARTH BODY. One could see how this is a Energy thing in one level and on another level a physical thing.

[edit on 8-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
yeah its a bit confusing, but so is everything else unless we take time to reflect on it.

So are you saying it was self-induced. Does this happen if someone wishes to be a better person, more knowledgeable or powerful or something? Or that cosmic self of is knows there's change comming and he needs to change too in order to keep up with it?

Sorry to keep buggin you like this.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Both, his physical and non-physical self came into play.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
ha he's here right now, I gotta go, thanks for the info

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
are there parallel universe? and how do they connect to ours? is there such thing as a multiverse? what is the outside of our made of? could you answer any of these questions (perferably not this one)?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
You have to look inside and tell yourself you have to do what makes you happy.

This was an absolutely great post! One of the best I've seen in a while. Thanks Caveman. By the way, what's your first name?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
A little short for those of us with motivational concerns. Remember it is first important to forgive yourself, not that you have done anything wrong but you must clear the energies.

It is vital every moment is maintained in positivity, not forced but felt by the inner faith of self. Spend hours wisely and they shall immediately repay you in dividends. Spend them not and negativity shall accumulate. You will float on the success of self-actualization of your designs and contain only the best and the most confident and relaxing of energies. Your body, your mind and your soul want you to win. Follow the wisdom of spirit you can never lose but only richly experience.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
We are all gathered here in my view because each one of us has a unique blockage preventing our ascendancy to the height of our abilities as workers of light. The more I talk to our host, menguard, the more I am convinced there is a man who has overcome all his major challenges encountered in this realm. Perfection ceases to exist as the book of the good lord shall illustrate to you, however the more a man simplifies his approach and refines it in total awareness, brilliant streaks of light will collect inside his soul and allow him to shine in his efforts. That my friends is streaks of perfection. True perfection is nothing more than that absolute moment of divine connection and ultimate knowing. Deeply in context to his matter at hand yet deeply all encompassing, the unity of an intimate-generalization. It is what separates Gods from Men.

All residents of this thread shine, intermittently as it may be, we all struggle whether we are conscious of our inaccuracies or not, it is nothing to be ashamed of. The mere endeavor elevates you toward your dream self sooner than you realize. What you may often forget as I certainly do, is that dream self, that idealized objective state of mind, shall have so many shells, so many new horizons, that your pursuit and crossing will be eternal and never ending. You create as you become, that my friends is why there is nothing more important than feeling the love in this moment of self as it is the only one you will ever have.

Kapeesh?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
beautifully and accurately put stever. You couldn't have put it simpler. Good job.

Live in the moment of positivity man, it will only reward us. I think living in a society where everyone was constantly thinking very positive and doing very positive things would be teer inducing... ha. Everything would be beautiful.

By the way steve my first name is STEVE.
Stephen Douglas Griffith.

It's a nice common name we've got eh?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Menguard-
Can I really create anything I want? I can work with energy to achieve what I desire in this life?

AlphaC

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Everything would be beautiful.

Absolutely right. I'm not prepared to leave until it is.

Thanks for removing the anonyminity. I have some U2U's and posts to reply to, I've been very engaged and busy the past few days, so I hope to be around more soon.

Keep up the good work everyone

new topics

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join