It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
In my soul I feel like I have a very important role in this earth, something I have to accomplish, I ask God what is it, sometimes I feel really close to finding it, but, i still don't know. Can you tell me what i can do to find out?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
In my soul I feel like I have a very important role in this earth, something I have to accomplish, I ask God what is it, sometimes I feel really close to finding it, but, i still don't know. Can you tell me what i can do to find out?
-planetgend-

Answer:
"By opening oneself to truth, one will know when reality is spoken." (hidden meaning)

[edit on 13-1-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
-planetgend-

Answer:
"By opening oneself to truth, one will know when reality is spoken." (hidden meaning)

alright thanx! ill dicipher this while i sleep. but, can u tell me wat ur higher self thinks my purpose is

[edit on 13-1-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
On the first page, my questions have not yet, been answered... but I meant Lemuria instead of Atlantis menguard.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Hi Menguard,

Most people ask WHY but I have another question... WHY NOT?

- Nazgarn

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Well, if anybody would like to ask questions on something perplexing, I will answer them from my higher selfs viewpoint.

"Higher light answers for questions"

When chasing the light . . . ..

When smelling the flowers . .. . .

Do not neglect the seed, nor the roots.

Or your head may end up in the clouds .. .
.........................................................................................

What is the opposite of LOVE?

But, how can you honestly justify your hate without first fearing that which you hate had the potential to take something or someone you love from you?

Wouldn't fear be the opposite of Love?

Hate is the biproduct of fear.

And, fear is still fear, if you fear losing something or someone.

Are you with fear? Then the light is illusive.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Here's one I have always wondered. What is the source of supposed psychic powers, like telekinesis, telepathy, precognition, and all the rest?
-Dragonsdemense

Answer:
Nothing more than a release of energy from the electro magnetic field.

A different answer, from a different reality:

If enough people tell you enough times that you are ugly, you will start to believe it.

If enough people tell you enough times that you are stupid, you will start to believe it.

What is consciousness?

What is self awareness?

Cosciousness is something that can integrate information about it's environment and also have an effect upon it's environment.

Self awareness is self explanitory. It is knowing you know something, therefore knowing you exist.

What is 0 + 0?

Zero, right?

What is 0 + 0 + 0?

Zero, right?

What is 0 + 0 to the infinitum?

Zero, right?

Now, go look in the mirror, and tell me how many are there.

One, right?

If enough people tell you enough times that you are ugly, you will start to believe it.

If enough people tell you enough times that you are stupid, you will start to believe it.

What is consciousness?

What is self awareness?

Cosciousness is something that can integrate information about it's environment and also have an effect upon it's environment.

Self awareness is self explanitory. It is knowing you know something, therefore knowing you exist.

Are your cells not conscious?

Are your cells not self aware?

Every time you look in the mirror and think "1", the same cells that comprised that thought are forming a neuro-net that says to themselves that they simply do not exist.

Tell them enough times that they aren't, and they won't be.

The abilities lie with the key to them.

What is the key?

Why, COMMUNICATION is the key.

What is the lock?

FEAR.

When we communicate with our cells, and our cells communicate with the consciousness that reside within them, and those consciousnesses communicate with the little pieces .. . .

Prove to me, SHOW me anything that ceases to exist when you add enough pressure to it. Nothing in the physical realm ceases to exist, it just changes form.

If i were to shrink you down to the size of an atom and ask you to reach out and grab an electron, a neutron, or proton, you simply could not grab it.

They are not matter. They are phasing, fluxing, vibrating, pulsing, forms of light and energy.

Elect Tri City, or be Pro Pain.

What happens to consciousnesses that fall beyond the singularity of a Black Hole?

Do they cease to exist?

What has the power to condense light into what appears to be matter?

Electro magnitism is half the answer provided by the "higher light".

But the darkness cannot be ignored.

I've stood in rank with angelic faces.
I've done battle in the darkest of places.

Peace,
John

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
ok here they are.

1. Who are the five people in the field on the otherside?
2. Should I still go to the pyramid?
3. Is this my last time here?
4. Was this the last dance?
5. Sorry trick question but, who is Carrie Fisher?

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
ok this may sound silly to loads of you but i always wanted to know why i keep seeing the past i mean i see things that i possibly couldnt of known of....mainly coz i see things that happened before i was born.....and just for the record i do not suffer any mental illness nor do i have a brain tumor.....please your input would be appreciated

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What/Who was Jesus to your higher self?

What is your take on being a medium?

Are the reptiles from atlantis reliable or for humankinds destruction?

Thank you! -(Pacman)

Answers:
Freedom,more than man.

Nothing more than being a conduit from you and self.

No ,not at all its the design of our making

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This is all very intresting... my question for you is...

What's instore for me? Thanxs.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
So.. Menguard, I'm curious. What else can you pick up about me?

Thankyou,
SteveR

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I see... but how can i (quickly) acheive them? What does bringing back their other self mean? How can one do this, if possible without experiencing death?-sparhawk

Answers: Dreaming with intent, wake up in your dream by command,own yourself and you will open up new paradigims.Means knowing ones true self.By opening other avenues that are one in the same, the dream world.

[edit on 14-1-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
- How can we achieve the universal consciousness? Meditating, turning 100% of our lives to the spiritual matter, etc?

- What am I doing here? Why do I have to many troubles with my thoughts?

- What we should not do to slow thw awake process? -Tunin

Answers:Acceptance.
Fortitude.
Blank state of mind, more of a group consciousness.
Nothing.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Plantlegend-quote: Originally posted by menguard
-planetgend-

Answer:

alright thanx! ill dicipher this while i sleep. but, can u tell me wat ur higher self thinks my purpose is

Answer:perseverance

[]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Menguard, very interesting. Where did you learn this?

Whats the purpose of B1L1G4M4 (hidden meaning
)

Besides intent how do you learn to control your dreams?

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hi Ycon Dreaming with intent, control dreams.
I know this is Menguard's thread but...
I can't give a complete answer, and I don't wish to be an "Oracle".
The author Carlos Castaneda provides, in his late works, extensive instructions on this topic. Amy & Arnold Mindell (google it)have constructed a whole website on his teaching.
I have not yet accomplished intentive dreaming, it is not an easy task, and honestly, I don't have the "balls" to do it.

Wis

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Thank You WalkInSilence, I have read all of the Casteneda books and am familiar with dream doubles and following the hands technique.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Most people ask WHY but I have another question... WHY NOT?

- Nazgarn
Answer:
All things in life are a self realization.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
What is the opposite of LOVE? -E.T
answer:
sELF LOVE

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join