It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 294
<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Ok Son.

I assume that reflection works both ways. Uh.. wait, I know it does!

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Indeed, ETERNITY WINKS BACK.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well, old heavenly father how about some rest, no "my son" you are always resting, while you dream your world into place.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
So Father, while I am in the flesh, I am really the ghost, nothing more than an apparition of time.

Indeed my son. Indeed.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Indeed, ETERNITY WINKS BACK

Mirrors of life, sounds like a holographic universe (and creation).

Merkabah?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Mirrors of life

Mirrors... we are all mirrors of perception. Watch yourself reflected right back at you. Watch it change as you do.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Let that mind walk biggie. Watch the perception shift.

Meditation is not an act, the time for that facilitation is over. Walk in the present, every present.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
So you admit your consciousness is a collective of all human life that existed from the planets of Sirius? Mars? Earth grows and its people are fueled by frequencies of past planetary and galactic consciousness.

I am not interested in Mars much, its responsible for our warlord natures. I deflect reptilian frequencies well, I never got into a fight in my whole life. And I had many chances to do so and encounters with punks coming from a bad neighborhood growing up in BK, NYC.

Im interested in the Sirian frequency. Im carrying it for 3 years now and it's changing me day by day.

Menguard, how old is your body, and what do you do for a living?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

When the past and future collide, a new world is born.

The creative spark of life.

The present moment happens.

The channler kept the information (low keyed), when he said; 'that we pick up the frequency', instead of saying we are born into the frequency.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

I am of Mars, and he is simply the unrestrained passion of creation. Mars is the harbor of a source. You will not see correctly until you amalgamate frequency.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Synchronous that you come out with this at the same time Menguard.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
So you admit your consciousness is a collective of all human life that existed from the planets of Sirius? Mars? Earth grows and its people are fueled by frequencies of past planetary and galactic consciousness.

And others we are still pulling in from 'cell memory' to remember.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Indeed.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
But the end of the road comes to WE ARE PART OF ALL.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
When the collective memories start waking up, where will you be.

Ohh.. it will be beautiful.

A lot of oohs, awes, and oh noo's.

It will be a 'cosmic shift', that will bring in a new world of perception.

Hopefully we are as pretty as we intend to be, we wake up one day with tales and horns ahh.. the humanity or halos and wings. It will be beautifull.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This will be the 'Individual persons memories' being accessed worldwide. By everyone.

Should be interesting. The collective output will be amazing.

[edit on 7-11-2007 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
But I tap into my soul, for knowledge. That soul is spirit connected to everything in and out our universe.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
But the JUICY TIMES are 2010-2017. Should be interesting.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I say 2008-2017 is more accurate for the 2nd phase of NWO. First phase began in 2001. Some say 1989, but I'll stick with 911 as being the sacrifice; for the NWO, and official start.

Also, I dont know how many phases there will be. Some say WW3 is starting right now. I hope people are preparing here in the U.S, im not sure how bad it will get. I cannot get anything from the source on this matter. It's cloudy, and unclear.

I will just continue on, my semi-automated existence. Hoping I connect with some sort of frequency that will give me the answers.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Hey, sounds interesting. I'll see if I ever come across your theory in my research. Mars harbors it like some sort of valve? It makes sense. It's sort of like a macrocosm of a resistor on a circuit board. Resistors also come in unlimited shape and size.

Algamating frequencies. I'm not sure there are many. I'm thinking there are 5 main frequencies. I'm thinking that because Earth is the throat of an energy grid. Earth in turn has a 5 point energy grid on it self, New York is the Heart of this electronic astro-grid. Therefore NYC is the big apple, re-labled heart. I LOVE N.Y Logo, notice the heart. The Earth has many lines, Ley lines, and many vortex points, but there are main vortexes. I think its 7 points.

Therefore, calling it the Sirian frequency would not make sense since we were civilized in a few star systems in the Plaeidees and Lyra systems. The warrior races from Draco, who use technology for weaponry and Syria and Plaiedeeans which can basically be algamated into one frequency that some say was carried by Jesus Christ. I can't say there are civilizations there now. Probably just ruins. But we did come from there, I believe so. What about you Menguard? What's your take on origins and creationism?

[

[edit on 11/8/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

new topics

top topics

<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join