It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 293
<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
You say there are 1024 selves.

Hey you, where is my music?

And it's 10024.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

My bad I guess I can't read.

I never said I was perceptive 100% of the time

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Indeed.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Last night I believed I communicated with my higher self, I was meditating, and just cleared my mind for about 10 mins, and all of the sudden i started talking about something that happend 200 years ago and their being a meteorite as i was going to see someone, i went into great detail but as my 'higher self' got through saying it I forgot everything i had just said, it was so weird, it's like not remembering all of a dream.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

Yeah he is intelligent, also that Credo Mutwa is a bright one also.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Thanks for the responses to my music question. I'd like to clear a few things up however. I'm not referring to lyrics or even rhythms necessarily, but to the sound itself. You speak of frequency and vibrations when referring to higher forms of self. Does music ever hit these frequencies or are there certain combinations of notes (speaking in intervals) that can effect a persons consciousness?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEdge

Answer:Music arrives in a moment by moment selection. Think of it as a lifetime being played.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
'Think of the Universe being played out in our bodies'

Nothing more than a reflection of self.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Menguard, I personally do believe you carry the Sirian frequency. You were not necessarily born there, but you carry the information and ancient wisdom of the Sirian galactic consciousness as a whole. I just can't explain it, Im stopping here at genetic memories. Engrams stored in crystal cells that resonate with planetary/galactic frequencies of past civilizations from past lives. Im out of theories lately. Stuck on this one. Some people are prone to reptilian frequencies from Draco, all depending on blood. Frequencies resonate and match with different blood types.

I personally feel completely re-born lately. Not wearing foil on my head for sure, but clear. Well, perhaps in time, we will study how to download information from the stars.

[edit on 11/6/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

When you live selfless versus selfish, you become the universe. Think of your eyes as microcosms of black holes.

You become the universe looking in on itself.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

The black holes suck up the know how.
...as do we. I got an idea, flip that comprehension inside out. Trippy.

AAC

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

I am older then time, therefore location is not important, But yes I am one of there people. I can tell you my name there but it is not important, becasue it is still a vague generalisation of the whole. I am part of all, therefore distinction in trait would not apply. I have helped create planets, vegetation and intercropping planets, . But that is in a different time, In parallels to this one. I know one of the oldest planets I did reside on would be the planet Apex. But the distinction you seem to be having a problem with is being in accordance with (All) other territories in the same time and space continuim then this one.

Whats happening out in the (first universe) is still happening now. Events are still being played out. We are part of this, because we were always existant to begin with. But in these other layers exists are other selves that have occupied bodies in conjunciton with this one. Its just hard for you to get the scope that we exist in all things, and that takes time.

(Think logically, if we were always here to begin with would we be not existant in EVERYTHING.) This is non-linear time that is placing a problem here for you to digest. Think Multi-dimensionally, not third dimensionally.

Energy cannot be destroyed or created. It has always been. But that doesn't mean there isn't homes where that energy can reside and split itself up and come back together again.

So in general, all of these facades of selfs in other worlds, dimensions, frequency bands, vibrations, are (us) branched out but always existant at the same time. "We are immortal" therefore no rules apply to what can be resolved. (Unlimited Potential). ALL these other facets of self will come together through integration to unfold the Universe. That is who we are all these other people from all different kinds of life. Would only one plane of existance be sufficient for us? Maybe for humans, but not Gods. And that is what we are, we have unlimited potential, because we have Unilimited Time to create as a whole.

[edit on 7-11-2007 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
And if (any label) trys to pin itself on me it would be "THE NEXUS POINT"

And that would be the "CENTER OF ALL THINGS".

For that is where I exist in.

mmkay....

Class is in session, humans,angels, gods, demons, lucipherS, SatanS, demi gods.

GET A CLUE.

And I mean this in the most sincerest voice.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If you were to take 'all your five senses away' what would that leave you with humans. A problem most definate, I hope you at least have an imagination, because that would be the only thing left to create with. And an intuition to guide you.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So what that breaks us down to is,

"nothing more than A thought repeating itself through existance"

"Nothing more than a sound echoing through existance"

'We are nothing more than a thoughtform'

'A thoughtform guided by intuition and created by imagination'

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
I am older then time

Than time.

We all still learning dood.

I wanted to ask you a question but I have completely forgotton. Can you explain the process of forgetting? Where did the energy go? Also, do you know what I wanted to ask? This is not a test. If I knew what it was I'd say.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Here it is one more time.

I love having conversations with myself, especially when I answer myself, that always gets me going.

Energy took form in everything.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Your self-styled conversations with self are analgaous to Computing.

That's what I see in it, very functional and useful.

A computer however needs the world outside for a constantly updating point of reference. I assume that's why you're posting it here.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Don't think, KNOW. GRASSHOPPA KNOW.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I am part of your creation.

top topics

<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join