It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Your answers can only be answered by the god within you. Menguard can speak on behalf of the source, but he cant get too personal with you.

Worship nothing but the god within you. Avoid undeserving pleasures.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by drflux

Answer:Follow things that make you happy in life and excite you. This will be a road paving its way to home for you. Just remember to look at the Horizon and not the obstacles along the way.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
what kind of things? i have a wide variety of things i like, but i have no plans for my future.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by drflux

Answer:You like people, so maybe a 'public servent' of some type.

A historian, a librairian, forest ranger. You choose.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
not my interest

never mind

no offence

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by drflux

Indeed.

That's how you simplify your life, bringing in what you want in your life and getting rid of the rest.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Menguard, does the Sirian Council, Orion group, and Galactic federation mean to you?

What does Nirbiru mean to you, what does Draco mean to you?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Menguard, does the Sirian Council, Orion group, and Galactic federation mean to you?

What does Nirbiru mean to you, what does Draco mean to you?

Answers:Higher Understanding Mind, Body and spirit Unity, Peace servents, peace makers.

Nibiru=foreign instalation.

Draco=Dragon people or reptillians. A good lot just rough around the edges.

Each species has a way of life, maybe not what we expect but precious none the less.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

wow, thanks for sharing that =] i was starting to have doubts about all that (draco etc), if someone tells you enough times it isnt real, i for one start to doubt myself and what i believe (slowly changing that way of thought of course).

Do you mind answering one last question for me? and it will be the last =]
The interviews on this site projectcamelot.org...
are they all genuine? in particular, the stargate one? not sure if you can actually check the validity of the, i trust you can?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Prior to the incarnation, what is the scope of preprogramming?

Thanks for the perspective bro!

AAC

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
what do you make of the thread "the coming revolution"?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Lost lives passed.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

We all have a collective unconscious that is tapped into everything. Consider it the unified field in quantum physics, the atman in hinduism, God the Father in Christianity, Jah in Rastafarianism, etc etc.

I think of the different deities or demi-gods as variations and interpretations of different Source Energies. For example: Christ, Holy Spirit, Buddha, Divine Feminine, Divine Masculine, and First Source are all the same.

They all exist in ONENESS. However, we sense the illusion of separation because we are brought up in our respective cultures. A Muslim will not have the same view of the Almighty as a Taoist, but the underlying presence is the same.

Our individual interpretations may differ, but the existence does not shift.

Let me leave you with a few quotes from Paul Richard's website:

Enjoy

"God is my light, your light, and everyone else has this same light, too.

The difference may be in the degree -- some lights are brighter and

have more color than others."

James Van Praagh

"You have to be a Light to yourself...not a light of Jesus

or a light of the Buddha, but a Light to yourself."

J. Krishnamurti

My trusty old mantra

True Love, True light

[edit on 5-11-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Menguard what are your feelings towards David Icke? And have you read or watched anything he has produced? Just curious as I believe everything he says is true.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Archangel Micheal and the Reptilians

The reptilian DNA is part of your DNA, as well as the reptilian legacy. You find this signature in your body, your religions, your art. Naturally, humankind started to manifest, exhibit the serpent energy through its, beliefs, symbols, architecture. The planet, the consciousness attached to the earth, produced the snake family. As we engrave everything in our DNA, tissues, Akhashic Records, we remember and are attracted to a vibration that is still in our structure.

A rough lot?? Man...these Reptilian frequencies are interesting. Anything you know about reptilian frequencies Menguard? This is new to me. Also what do you think about the following excerpt.

For thousands of years, you have been receiving the impact of ET civilizations—other parts of your big body—and mixing your beliefs, religions with theirs. It is interesting to notice the role of the planet Sirius in your history. Humans have imported a lot of information and religious traditions from this planet. The fact is that Sirius is the head of the body to which the Earth belongs. Are you not receiving thoughts from your head? Same thing, as above, so below. From the celestial body that is yours, from Sirius, a group of Beings, was sent to you to bring their knowledge, wisdom and Light. One of their titles is the BROTHERHOOD OF LIGHT. They were not necessarily born on Sirius, but carried, at this time, for the sake of mankind, the Syrian frequency.

[edit on 11/6/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by drflux
what do you make of the thread "the coming revolution"?

We shall all write posts like that eventually - those of us who have not yet.

It is an inevitable milestone of development.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

All well spoken Biggie, I was referring to the preprogrammed destiny of our design's purpose, our spirit guides, and the overall preparation of a worker spirit, before one enters ths realm.

AAC

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

We are the ones, that will merge every existance into our own being, just as I said before, 'we are the catalyst for change', and when we make our way through different frequency bands, we will exude other outside personas.

There are Ten thousand, twenty four,10,024 other selves to aquire, that is a lot of history to be updated on.

All those channnels of existance are going to mend there knowhow into ours, talk about a lot of ability, we will posess. We will continue to mend all of these aspects of self into our own. Traveling through the layers of light, into the Holy Kingdom, indeed.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

You say there are 1024 selves.

Are you referring to a totality of 1024 individual spirits on this planet (human I would assume) or 1024 selves for each person alive that exists on 1024 dimensions?

I have seen another self, and he definitely wasn't human

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
In a sense, you could look at yourselves as many black holes, taking back all other existances you have encountered up to this date. But other selves out there want you to know them before they are erased. When you delve into there frequency band, you pick up there lifetime.

You are encorperating all of existance into your bodies, that my dear friends is a marvel.

We will be taking this rock back to the higher kingdomes where it belongs.

But you must first, see how that came to be, if you are to move forward all of existance.

Do you see how Greatness, is defined in the moment. For that moment we could lose out on, we could forget about our potential as creators.

This I will not let happen, nor will those awake, blindfully take this Space Craft through unmentioned parallels and not pick up this information.

new topics

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join