It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 291
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
menguard, simple question. i have felt a tingling sensation on my forehead on and off for some time now (all started after doing meditation last year), is this a good sign that i am going in the right direction? if so, would you mind letting me know what it means? thanks =oD

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
"What we are opens up space for freedom"

"What we know dissolves time"

"What we believe and know are two different avenues of learning"

We know very little in our neighborhood or scope of the Universe we are in

We are expanding what we know with our learning, and unlearning of belief systems opening up new worlds right before our eyes.

'There is no death only life'

Nothing seperates us from the other world, yet we do everthing in our power to make sure we are divided, by the belief of death.

If death is learning then life is always happening.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Menguard, can you tell me why music has such a profound impact on people? I believe there has to be something more to it than just pretty sounds.

Also, do you have anything to tell me specifically?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Satan operates through music.

God operates through word.

Heavy Metal music is completely Draconan.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Satan operates through music.

God operates through word.

I disagree with your statement about music, although metal seem to be easily influenced.

Music is compilation of words and sounds. I fail to see the difference.

If anything, First Source operates through telepathy and love. Not words.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

i dont think that is necessarily correct. my view, music is vibration which i believe is what the universe is made of. that or frequency. do you think satan works from classical music or just metal? btw, i love all genres of music including metal, does that make me a follower of satan? i fricking hope not!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapturas
i have felt a tingling sensation on my forehead on and off for some time now (all started after doing meditation last year), is this a good sign that i am going in the right direction?

The tingling could be third eye pressure which could either mean raising awareness or troubles.

You are definitely becoming more aware of your surroundings and your true self if you have begun meditating. This is pretty much where everyone starts off their spiritual path.

I'd say you are heading in a great direction. But we wary, the space you are entering is not always safe. Be sure to be stable and have faith in God if you are going to dive right in willy nilly (not that you are, but be careful anyway).

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEdge
Menguard, can you tell me why music has such a profound impact on people? I believe there has to be something more to it than just pretty sounds.

Also, do you have anything to tell me specifically?

Thanks

Answer:Music, it motivates people to get up and join in. Truth vibrations come through frequencies.

In a sense we let songs influence our minds, open for suggestion.

Good and bad.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Well sure, music is language. But music is language with emotions. So Satan is more successful with music.

For example. The death of HipHop at the turn of the century. Method man released Judgement Day at the very end of 1999 to pay tribute to the death of hiphop. Wutang knew it was happening. Today, mainstream hiphop and Heavy Metal are just poisons for our young souls. Today's "POP" music is crap.

But classicals, Jazz, instrumentals are great for the soul.

Play Ozzy Osbourne in front of water in a freezer. The water will freeze in chaotic patterns.

Play Mozart for the water. The water will become symetrical like a snowflake.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Telepathy yes. I should have said it differently. The word of God can be deciphered between all the inconsistencies and false prophecy in our world today. The word of God will be known to the enlightened man. The lies will also be known to the enlightened man.

Music, can easily steer one into lies and away from the word. Music is more than music, they put words into music in modern times. When using words with music, the lies can slip past and your emotions from the music will not make you care that the words are lies.

[edit on 11/5/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

hey, thanks for the reply. going to u2u you now as my response is from the heart and quite personal =/ you'll see what i mean

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Oh I LOVE classical music, especially when I am driving. It keeps me entertained.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Moonlight sonata by Beethoven is my all time favorite, actually can make me cry at times =/ i think its because it was about a love (for a woman beethoven could not have) that could not be fruitful through circumstance (from what i know of it anyway lol) if that makes any sense lol

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

SCF, quite true.

I think I understood what you meant, but I'm glad you clarified.

I just wanted you to know what you said

In general, the mainstream music scene is influenced by not so friendly characters (see mainstream media). That doesn't mean every single song that is on the radio is evil. Far from it.

However, as you said, darknes has a much easier time influencing you with words in music than just the words themselves.

If someone who was in service to the dark outright said how they felt to your face, you'd have a much different reaction than if they were put in metaphorically in a song with a great beat.

Instrumentals are truly wonderful in that sense

The speak also can be quite deceitful. Just because a woman or a child is singing does not mean it happens to be any more truthful. That's what catches me off guard.

I typically only listen to a handful of different artists, and I take them for what they're worth.

I can easily decipher their meanings, although sometimes they truly are wolves in sheep's clothing. That's a tricky one to deal with heh
. See Jedi Mind Tricks. Although I think they have a good message some of their lyrics are quite anti-God and some seem to speak truth. I am not decided on them, but I can see why someone on ATS called them dark messengers (or something to that extent).

It is also important to see and hear what the other side is doing. If you cut yourself off completely from new ideas, you will never change and evolve. I am not suggesting you do what these songs say or listen to them everyday, but it may be helpful to hear a few every once and a while for knowledge sake.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
With all things, look for balance, it will keep you trucking along in life.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rapturas

I believe another one is BACH.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Now the question arises, when our 'perceptional field' of this world colapses and we view our new world, I am sure we won't look the same in it.

Perhaps a little prettier or maybe a little bit ugglier, you decide.

When a new world envelopes this one, what will you see.

All these different 'frequency bands' bleeding through into our five senses, it will probably get very interesting.

Ohh think about all that HISTORY, into one pot. We will look at ourselves with love or fear. Only the moment will determine that junction in time.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Ol JS, yeap i like some but not all of his work. A master though, guess all that rock and metal has corrupted my mind =]

eedit. comment to your above post. maybe there will be more light and thus expose the dirt that has been hidden in the darkness. I remember when I used entertain friends until the early hours of the morning, in the dim light there didn’t seem to be that must of a mess, when the sun came up, things looked like a disaster zone lol

maybe we would see colours differently as well. only speculation of course, i know very little about it all to be honest, try to use my imagination but it can be a wild place at times

[edit on 5-11-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I hope when the 'Great Cosmic Family' at large visits, our 'Solid World', will be expanded enough to handle outside information.

Will we be able to handle there tales of us, in the light of things.

Ohh.. and they will come knocking, they always do.

Will our minds be able to hold there frequency in place, so they don't dissapear.

Will our vibration be (up beat) enough to know them.

Each one of them will each have there own tale to tell.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
i was reading the first few pages of this thread and i wanted to ask if you know my purpose.

new topics

top topics

<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join