It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

honestly I think we can do whatever the hell we want!

But I'm wondering if you think this liquid light might have a natural living environment, in a community, in 3d or 4d space, or higher realms of light.

Does it have an opposite? Dark mud?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
honestly I think we can do whatever the hell we want!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Are we not that fragment of god into flesh?

(well enjoy being free)

Our 'creative potential' is the only thing that can limit us in this life or send us sailing into other worlds.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Awesome, I'm going to work on a project of proppelling matter with a green gas that screams at like 10 000 decibals when anyone goes near it. I mean, I can do that can't I? I think the local galactic authorities might have a problem with this nuisance.

But seriously. I saw a show the other day, but I can't find out what it was, and where the content of the show took place, as information on the subject is very very hard to find. Have you ever heard of any ancient ruins in the province of ontario, canada, with magnetic properties, a gateway to another dimension? apparently some sort of druidic apparitions haunt the place and alien greys have been seen there and apparently the location is well-known because many occurances have happened there. I can't for the life of me find this very easily on the internet. I'm only looking because my room-mate really wants to find the place.

I think it would be good for him, broaden his understanding of things.

Have you heard of any such ruins/ place? If not its no problem, i'm just wonderings.

Maybe I conjured up some astral slime, I could ask it to take me there.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Thank you Menguard and if you don't mind here is another question:

You said in an earlier post that we are able to move matter slow/speed up time, my question is what is inhibiting me from doing these tasks?

Thank You,
The Final

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Right you will create it in spirit, and you will make it in the this dimensional mode to operate in.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Final

Your knowing of this 'other layer' we occupy in.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I find this statement a little hard to comprehend would you mind expanding on it please?

Thank You,
The_Final

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This other 'Frequency Band' we can operate in, while in the flesh.

Think of it as tapping more into spirits abilities to make it manifest. By bringing the inside, out to manifest itself.

Takes a lot of time and practice.

It is the belief system, that seperates this realm and the next, that we only operate in a 'SOLID WORLD'.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

So how is it that someone is able to transcend this?

Thank You,
The_Final

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

By piercing the veil. Seeing through the design. Work with your dreaming body, while you are asleep and get use to moving around, and familiarizing your self with this electrically charged self.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

By piercing the veil. Seeing through the design.

How can I pierce this veil or surpass this design?

Thank You,
The_Final

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

By piercing the veil. Seeing through the design. Work with your dreaming body, while you are asleep and get use to moving around, and familiarizing your self with this electrically charged self.

Here it is.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This will help you break the rigid design of this solid three dimensional world, which is nothing more than soft tissue.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
You can move into any point of time you want, past, present, future, in between time and space. OR outside of it.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
menguard are you capable of moving your physical body into the past or future? You should paint yourself a metalic grey and glue on some fake dials or something and sell yourself off as some advanced time machine from the year 4000. And let me hitch a ride, the future can be dangerous. Killer dinosaur robots and the like you know.

But seriously now. Have you ever done this with your physical body? or conciously in the waking world done it with your spirit-astral body?

Do you even desire to really? Would it alter the natural occurence of events and being in your own personal reality? would it affect the great shared dream?

I think I find time travel to me the most fascniating concept, especially since I learned time was an illusion or something to that degree.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Do you even desire to really? Would it alter the natural occurence of events and being in your own personal reality? would it affect the great shared dream?

No, no, yes.

It's weird. Potential is a feeling of safety that is in no rush to be used.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

interesting. And yeah i know what you mean by no rush.

Its like, conciousness is the laziest thing in the universe. Do something man! What are we payin you for! haha

I don't think what you said would work if I told it to my supervisor

Everything's so damn relaxed around here, you know, here being everwhere.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Thank you for all the information you have provided to us thus far. It may seem vain to ask but how can I or anyone for that matter become able to perform things such as telekinesis? I believe that with such information and people beginning to see these things that we will all begin to see the world. That is why I ask these things.

Thank You,
The_Final

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Its like, conciousness is the laziest thing in the universe. Do something man! What are we payin you for! haha

It's interesting. When you gain these amazing skills, the desire to use them evaporates. The more urgent or impulsive things tend to distract your attention.

We all should cultivate the abilities though, there is no telling how many doors that could open up in spirit and in physical.

[edit on 2007/11/2 by SteveR]

new topics

top topics

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join