It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PPLwakeUP
This thread was for people to ask questions to Menguard not a discussion between SCP and SteveR.

If you cared to read the entire thread, which we have, you will see it has evolved greatly. As a group we discuss all we have learnt so far here. We will continue to discuss. Menguard often chimes in, too. If you have a problem, avert your eyes. I'm sure you won't be missed.

Thankyou

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PPLwakeUP

I just noticed. This thread was started 1 year and 6 months before you even registered.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
If It wasn't for others to offer answers for questions, this thread would be half it's size. PPL, I understand that you percieve this as thread hijacking, but no one owns a thread. It's public and we are not hijacking because we are sticking to the subject by trading ideas about how to grow up as a person.

SteveR, the world is my social group yes. I have stopped dating now because I realized that too many women were telling me the same thing.

"I am not first on your list:"

That is what I kept hearing over the years, and the reason why is because I cannot dedicate full passion to one person. I have to spread my passion over to mankind as a whole. I cannot love just one person. Men like me do not have families. I have little time, and with this time I have, I will use to help better mankind.

[edit on 9/7/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well spoken SCF!

I happen to agree with you wholeheartedly. I beleive as we develop we will define our own custom lifestyle to fit our new mindsets.

There is alot that won't be suitable to our interests anymore. Some people may not understand, as I have been told, but I find my aura is having a great effect on them psychologically.

I am warmly received most places I go - women tend to be highly intrigued.

The only problem I forsee, I am battling my thin patience with closed minded ones. Sometimes you just want to tell it like it is.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Well spoken SCF!

There is alot that won't be suitable to our interests anymore. Some people may not understand, as I have been told, but I find my aura is having a great effect on them psychologically.

I understand you 100%. The minute I step into a room, all foolishness ceases. If there is a beef within a group, or between 2 people, I help settle emotions and calm people down with my presence alone. This is not boasting, but a display of how a calm person with a strong Aura can affect behavior.

I tend to make people repent before me. Let people realize their wrong doings, and don't run away from telling people that their vices are going to lead them down a dark path. We have vices, but some have fewer than others.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
I have to spread my passion over to mankind as a whole. I cannot love just one person. Men like me do not have families. I have little time, and with this time I have, I will use to help better mankind.

There is a tangible drive to your intentions here. The more one grows and develops a love of all, realizes their true place as a caretaker of creation, appreciator of beauty, the more inseperable it becomes with your personal life. Your philosophy deeply entwines itself and becomes your viewpoint in every situation. I have noticed the same byproducts of such growth - an innumerable, sincere, and personal apprecation of a great many people. You will care too much to limit your allegiance.

As for time, my personal favorite is Menguard's quote.
"Answer:Time isn't the problem, consistancy is.Stay within your parameter.Time is mentally bent through the will."

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Is will free? Free will limited ? These are known as unanswerable questions and so I can only theorize.

I feel more than often that some of my days are scripted. I will think about something all day and then get a sign from the universe in a variety of forms. But the free will must be there at some point although Time is a circle and this is the circle playing out in a 24 hr. earth day. Hence the biblical term "It was written" The body connected with the soul lives with routine and can appear automated.

The ones who are connected to their inner conscience and to the cosmos have less free will than the fool. The apathatetic person who wears a costume all day has more oppurtunity for free will. The connected person is in tune to pick up the frequencies of the cosmos, the signs and messages. This person is only a co-pilot in a plane, flowing in the wind, ordered and planning, anticipating everything from his pre-programmed schedule, he is set in his ways with a distinuished mind.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

About what you said about your aura having effects on people psychologically, I beleive I know what you mean, and I read a book about this once and it is referred to as "Mentalism". This is when you create an illusion in the mind and use it to persuade weaker sentient beings. You are basically mind controlling by getting into the subconscious of other weak minded beings.

Mentalism is also known as a "Jedi Mind Trick in the George Lucas' Star Wars saga. He didnt make it up, Mentalism is rare but was much more common in the days of Sorcerers and Wizards. In the book Silence of the Lambs, the character Hannibal Lecter would prove how powerful a persuader he was.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I have been having a very strong calling from my higher self its like its constantly pleading with me to meditate refrain from sex and make attempts to communicate with my Spirit Allies.

I have been having more and more lucid dreams lately..why?

My inner voice tells me to let go of Christianity but I am scared what should I do?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Hello Menguard,

i have read through the whole thread with great interest and find some of your answers fascinating, could you please help with the below.

My partners Grandmother passed away 10 years ago, she still has a hard time trying to let her go as they were very close. These feelings i feel may eventually consume her.

is there a specific message that i can give to my partner from her grandmother which will help her let go and live her life to its full potential?

Tanks for your time.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'm new to this site. It was recommended from a person on another site. He said Menguard could answer my questions. The problem is I'm not sure of my questions.

I'm not good at meditation and I really want to find my inner peace. How can I tap into my own psychic abilities and find my inner strength?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Menguard,
Do you know of a good Holistic Chiropractor in Vegas?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

I am not sure about that SCP. Spiritual growth is anything but surrendering free will. It is about reclaiming it.

Spend a moment looking around your physical self. Every article, every creation, is the product of free will. Ofcourse there are basic driving needs, without them, we would not be empowered to produce infinite diversity.

It's crucial to know you design your self. You have been evolving your own consciousness for millions of years. You are here, in these mindsets and beliefs due to your own investment of direction. If there is one thing to know about the universe, it is that limit is all in the mind.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Ok thats fair to think so. I just believe that when a person grows spiritually they begin to find their role in the universe. As the person changes and becomes more orderly and organized, they begin the road to their inevitable destiny. The disconnected person who does not know him/herself no longer has a destiny. The person has gone astray from the path chosen for him. The brain does not produce consciousness, it merely gives us the oppurtunity to tap into it. Brain is unlimited when used to it's full potential. We are suppressed people here on earth, therefore using only 10%. Whatever we can think of, is a possibility, so yes, the sky is the limit, but we still need to catch up to our trials and errors.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I have been having a very strong calling from my higher self its like its constantly pleading with me to meditate, refrain from sex and make attempts to communicate with my Spirit Allies.

I have been having more and more lucid dreams lately..why?

My inner voice tells me to let go of Christianity but I am scared what should I do?

I beg your reply.........

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Since the person the question was intended for hasn't answered in a few days, I will answer for you to the best of my knowledge.

You are going through neural pathway re-wiring. AKA a nervous breakdown. Nervous breakdowns are completely positive in the long term. The brain is beginning to re-wire itself by eliminating your demon circuits by wiping clean negative memory engrams from the past. In other words, your slowly overcoming your fears that cause you to wear a mask and hide your true self. Your true self is coming about. You felt the goodness of the Cosmos. You now attract positive things, and will continue to attract positive things the more you grow as a human being.

The dreams you've been having. I study the 5 states of consciousness deeply and am fascinated by it. Since I was a child, I've had very bad nightmares. Violent ones and just plain scary ones. They are very realistic and had to see a doctor once when I was very young, now I just got used to them. I'm very hypersensitive and perhaps that is why. I've seen spirits before, and when I took a Civil Service hearing exam, the instructor said that I heard some sounds that were not supposed to be heard, and I passed the test with flying colors. All I can say is that you are becoming more aware and your operating on a whole new frequency. You are receiving all types of signals now.

The Bible is too great a book to never read again. I just spent a few hours the past few nights reading it and find some of it to be the most hardcore philosophy ever. The parables and poetry in it is astounding. Look into the subliminal aspects and morals, and you will see that most of it is not lies, but puns and exaggerations of the truth. It's a book, written by men through cosmic communication mostly and personal E.T. encounters. Value the book I say.

[edit on 9/13/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Since the person the question was intended for hasn't answered in a few days, I will answer for you to the best of my knowledge.

[edit on 9/13/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

Thanks...

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Answer:Go with the 'inner voice' for that is the life saver in this world.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by razor1804

Answer:By releasing your fears, and adopting a silent mind.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by island_race

Answer:All time is in a state of freedom.

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join