It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 256
<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo

Originally posted by menguard
Answer:No, the gig is up.We all are, this is the deciding point of going home, staying put, or moving on to bigger and better things, enjoy, this is the BRINK OF EXISTANCE.This is the time where the soul decides where it wants to be placed by 'soul meausurement'.

[edit on 9-8-2007 by menguard]

Ok ok so, if selfless is right and this would be my last life, where would I go?

Answer:Back to the GOLDEN DAWN OR SUN.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
[edit on 9-8-2007 by Kappo]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Well I did, read it again.

Answer:Yes, changing speeds is a way to interdevlelop common sense, which is uncommon for most.

Okay anyway, I don't know how to phrase my question any better so basically: the member 'selfless' told me some information about when a soul is in it's final life, and some of the things that will happen. He said that I was in my final life, and he was too. What I want to know is: Did he make it all up? >>

Answer:No, the gig is up.We all are, this is the deciding point of going home, staying put, or moving on to bigger and better things, enjoy, this is the BRINK OF EXISTANCE.This is the time where the soul decides where it wants to be placed by 'soul meausurement'.

Which is categorized by soul development and this will develop into the next place you are put, by what you have calculated through input/internalised data.Our realiZations guide us to our being.Meaning what we have picked up and have come to grips with will determine our placement in the UNiverse of universes out in space, whether it be a new body type/species or upgraded costume.In essence we are Suns giving life to cosmic pleasures.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hey menguard,

For the past year or so, I sense/hear? a humming sound on certain occassions. Sometimes it lasts for a hours and then sometimes minutes.

As a musician, it always has the same pitch (mid low, which is not your typical tinnitus) and sometimes is has other pitches with it.

What is this?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey menguard,

For the past year or so, I sense/hear? a humming sound on certain occassions. Sometimes it lasts for a hours and then sometimes minutes.

As a musician, it always has the same pitch (mid low, which is not your typical tinnitus) and sometimes is has other pitches with it.

What is this?

ANSWER:That is the frequency field we are in.That is our fence, one that allows us more oppurtunities of distorting time.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Menguard,

I am able to completely ignore it,, Do I work with it or what?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Menguard,

I am able to completely ignore it,, Do I work with it or what?

Answer:Work with it.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Do you think that we are here for our own development or for the collective improvement of our kind? If we are here for our own development what purpose does the rest of the world serve if we ultimatlely gain from our own choices, couldnt we learn these truths without opinions and examples of others? If we are here for a collective gain than what purpose does the individual serve in said collective if ultimately we must surrender our choices to the greater good for all?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Menguard,

Thank you!

Your posts are great!

Just coping with a 25 year marriage collapse- divorce which was precipitated by an absolute surge 7 years ago of energy.

I felt great, body (through excersize) transformed miraculously. And an interest in spirituality emerged. And then this divorce pain--almost as if I was subconsciously preparing myself--LOL Or it's midlife crisis--LOL

I absolutely believe there is something big time going on.

Do you pick up anything on me? permission granted.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
Do you think that we are here for our own development or for the collective improvement of our kind? If we are here for our own development what purpose does the rest of the world serve if we ultimatlely gain from our own choices, couldnt we learn these truths without opinions and examples of others? If we are here for a collective gain than what purpose does the individual serve in said collective if ultimately we must surrender our choices to the greater good for all?

Answer:In essence we are here to upgrade the homo sapien experience, by taking the trash out for others.We are integrated to create a well rounded individual.The individual being the whole and yet seperate from the common experience.The Universal self and the individual self.See what we don't like in others, is something we don't like in ourselves.These characteristics make up a county, a state, a country, a world, a galaxy, a universe.

Earth is a common grounds meeting for individuals from all over.This is the place that erases flaws in judgement and brings back the (Universal I) that has been gone for the last thousand years.This is the integration process of reformed gods.Gods of the past, present, and future reside here.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
What is the moon used for?
The moon is used for storing data information.The moon is also a warehouse where human beings are stored.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The moon is also a warehouse where human beings are stored.

Is there ever an end to your sterile charm?

Keep with it brother.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

The moon is also a warehouse where human beings are stored.

Is there ever an end to your sterile charm?

Keep with it brother.

NEVER, .

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
When will we be a monetary-less society? When will people work to strengthen their species as a whole and to better ourselves only?

Who is winning the war? Is WW3 on it's way? Are the Andromadens still here? and are they still trying to guide us ? Are people still being abducted and brought to the moon for genome experimentation?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'm not really sure how to put this; What is the best way to go about awakening myself? Where should I start?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
When will we be a monetary-less society? When will people work to strengthen their species as a whole and to better ourselves only?

I tihnk Menguard stated a few page back, it will always be with us. And, being a neutral concept, it can be used for good as you suggest.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a planet can't go supernova only stars can..........you higher self needs to do his homework.......and what am i who i am is what i meant my name where is my place of origin??what do the words emerald horizon mean to your higher self thanks

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Hello Menguard,

Damn how could I have missed this great thread.
Will read it entirely during my 3 week holiday.

Menguard anything you can pick up on me?
You don't need to know anything else to pick something up from people that could be on the oposite side of the globe? If yes just ask me

I see you wrote the earth will go supernova in 3k years...that's not good lol
Will mankind be able to migrate to another planet? If yes which one

Why does earth go supernova? Is it because it's expanding and it will reach a critical point?
What do you think about sleeper theory about the sun being pregnant?

You and Sleeper both sound to me out of this world with this kind of information. What do you think about sleepers threads do you share the same general opinions he states?

Thank you in advance for answering.

Nando out!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by thestatue
a planet can't go supernova only stars can..........you higher self needs to do his homework.......and what am i who i am is what i meant my name where is my place of origin??what do the words emerald horizon mean to your higher self thanks

Earth is the Blue Star, But also a sun.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PPLwakeUP
Hello Menguard,

Damn how could I have missed this great thread.
Will read it entirely during my 3 week holiday.

Menguard anything you can pick up on me?
You don't need to know anything else to pick something up from people that could be on the oposite side of the globe? If yes just ask me

I see you wrote the earth will go supernova in 3k years...that's not good lol
Will mankind be able to migrate to another planet? If yes which one

Why does earth go supernova? Is it because it's expanding and it will reach a critical point?
What do you think about sleeper theory about the sun being pregnant?

You and Sleeper both sound to me out of this world with this kind of information. What do you think about sleepers threads do you share the same general opinions he states?

Thank you in advance for answering.

Nando out!

Answers:The Earth goes supernova to release pressure from the sun, getting rid of the shell helps.No different when we burn out in life, we leave our bodies behind; An energetic form takes its place.See Earth is a planet but also a star/sun.And when this planet Earth sums up its use, it takes on a spirit body=SUN.Inside of this (water hole planet) is a INNER SUN, which is the (life source) to this planet.But the planet needs (guidance) from its elder, our planetary sun, SOL.And with an acitivation of the planets life source, it follows the light.We will Take this planet into the light.And with it ourselves.Then from here we will take on another role.
CHILDREN OF THE SUN.We will become more Solarly polarized.By then the body reflects more of light, than physical.But before that the body will take on more of a synthetic feel.

Sleeper and I share a lot of the same views, just through different perspectives.

Yes you are correct, there is a current of energy, which switches on those ththat are ready.You are a very active person.

top topics

<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join