It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Also, Menguard, Female, I worked in an office, possibly financial, possibly in a big city, around the 1930's.

Ergh. And to think I might have kissed you! Yuck.

Everytime i ask a direct question i know you could easily give a direct answer to, you dance around it a bit with some words of wisdom.

Direct answer? Yes and No to everyone's personal questions?
Some skill there and unlikely to be used that way. Far too vain. I do not think that is as an accurate assumption of the abilities we are talking about. The dancing around part is the main part.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
well thats the way it seems to be! But thats sort of my half-indepth jokingly look to it. Don't cut me down because of it. I only ever speak 50% of what I think, i reserve the rest. I am a joker in a nature.

I appreciate what menguard has to say in any shape or form and any answer he gives i believe to be a good answer, same with the rest of you.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I bet you did kiss me, haha. My past life karma apparently states that I never did anything for myself and so I must have used people to get what I wanted. I probably made you do all my work. Haha.

Well i'm doing things for myself now, and i'm a MAN, so you get nothing now bud!

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Well i'm doing things for myself now, and i'm a MAN, so you get nothing now bud!

Good..maybe I can relax a little now.

*vows not to speak of it again*

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Caveman,

I feel the same way.

I think all of us switch sexes more or less each life (maybe just me and you?).

I am pretty emotional, but strong. Don't misunderstand my emotions for weakness. You would be greatly surprised

I try to understand people as much as I can, but I am very sensitive. I take things to heart too easily for the most part.

I used to be stoic so I could protect myself. That was too extreme, but so was crying at the drop of a hat. I have learned balance.

Crying does NOT make you weak. A true man knows when it is appropriate to cry.

I don't care what other so-called "men" say they are in denial...And probably cry themselves to sleep at night.

My emotions are a blessing and a curse. I feel others pain and this is rather exhausting at times. But it helps me see where they are coming from...gives me better incite

Ok, back onto topic.

Menguard,

As Steve and I were discussing earlier about a rise in vibration...Let's continue this.

Does it have anything to do with the sun flares? I tend to be more emotional (I've noticed this before) when the sun has extremely strong flares (X-Flares).

Is this true or just illusion?

What would make us feel so "connected" this morning?

"We try to keep it moving, while you sit in the same spot."

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I have a question for the people who regard this thread. What do you exactly wish to accomplish with your efforts?

I can see the man I want to be. I am steadily trying to become him. When I do, I want to become the change I want to see in the world. If I plunge too eagerly, I may dilute my potential, IMHO. *my answer*

BTW, I am always willing to change...

AAC

[edit on 1-7-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

[edit on 1-7-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
AAC, I agree. It has helped me question my own reality and change things I do not like.

It helps to have friends (yes I guess I consider you a friend
) show you faults.

Menguard,

Do you have any knowledge of a "07/07/07" event? Should I be prepared or will it be like the "06/06/06" event?

Steve seems concerned. I trust his instinct.

Plus I've been feeling something lately. Really big. Police seem even more suspicious lately.

Yes, yes I love this quote.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."

You cannot change the world at large, only yourself. And you can help others see how they wish to see themselves.

If you see a problem, FIX it! Damn.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I consider you a friend as well Biggie.

AAC

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
God I hope we don't have to run for the hills this week.

I could really use more time. I am about to start school! (for the 3rd time)

I want to learn about agroecology, don't let this be the time. I just need 2-3 more years.

God helps us all.

Not to mention no one deserves being sacrificed. No matter what they've done.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
good luck with that. I don't know what that is, but it sounds hard.

Well, nothings hard. Theres things that you pick up learn quickly, and then their are things you have to devote more time studying for. As long as its what you want, you will accomplish it. Also, i hope your enjoying arizona, first week of july and i'm bloody cold man.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Not to mention no one deserves being sacrificed. No matter what they've done.

It's 1945. Hitler was caught before able to commit suicide. You are Truman. What do you do? Allow a trial culminating in execution?

Personally, no. I don't buy into revenge, nor do I buy into mistakes reducing anyone's worth. Despite the holocaust being an unbearable pain for humanity, I would not increase the bodycount by one.

[edit on 2/7/07 by SteveR]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
AnAbsoluteCreation, what I want to accomplish in this particular thread I think for the most part is understanding and kinship among like minded people. The questions I ask I feel are secondary to the relationships being formed.

It is stimulating to speak to this group, words of light. I feel the same talking and listening hear then when I come out of a deep meditative state. This is in effect meditation for me. Its very relaxing.

I saw a person whom i was freinds with a few years ago with some of his freinds. I mean, deep down they are great people, and there was a time where I could completely relate to them. Sitting on the train from them I've never felt so different from a group of people. I wanted to help them, they are good, smart people but they seemed so lost. But so was I. Over the years its been people like you guys who have helped me get on the right track.

Anyways, that was a wierd experience, and i am a changed person.

In short, i am here because I just mainly want to talk to you guys. You're all great people, and I like to entertain and be around people when they are at their best, ( best mood, happy, centered, etc), i always have.

I want everyone to be happy, and open to discussing interesting topics, and that makes me happy.

Does that answer your question?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
the ultimate punishment is guilt, when it realised. I would let him choose his own punishment, he would have to deal with the consequences either way, and find ways to come to terms with it.

*interesting things about hitler, often seen talking seemingly to no'one like he was possessed or talking to someone that wasn't there. He took amphetamenes/speed, first in small doses then it became injections, which attritubuted to his later to me made bad strategic desicions possibly, ie. invading russia. He was sexual arroused by his speeches, he was always on speed when doin his speeches too, after that little mishap with whats her face, women didnt do it form him anymore, and he became obsessed with his political power.

I'd really like to look into his mind, what was he thinking?

Then you got the notion of nazi ufo's, the whole aryan race thing, and people are saying jewish people have alien reptillian dna or something, who knows what his agenda was. Either way, he wasnt without his share of problems. I just think he was REALLY confused. It almost sounds like he was working with aliens or something.

Can anyone shed some light on the whole hitler thing. Is there more to it you think or was he just really really crazy? I'd also love to get an answer about the whole bigfoot question i asked earlier too. But it doesn't matter. Its knowledge i can do without for now, but man, questions. Nothings at it seems. Well i know that already, but things seem FAR from what we make it out to really be.

Ok I can't think anymore, i'm going to sleep.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Does that answer your question?

Beautifully.

AAC

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Can anyone shed some light on the whole hitler thing.

video.google.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Im really confused... how on earth did i miss this epic thread!

Menguard, i will be sending you a U2U shortly, would really appreaciate it if you could share me some of your wisdom

Couple of questions that need answers im sure we all could benefit from;

1) We are on the verge/tipping point, are we not?

2) What can an individual do to help accelerate the process?

3) When will the ordinary folk in the street no longer be able to deny something is happening to Earth, and indeed all of us?

Thanks for you time. Have a nice day

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
we've all come to see the lies within ourselves, the misunderstandings and the complexity of ourselves. all this to be delinquished. in utter words, to transform it into a thing called love.

performing love from within, is a form .. of wellbeing.

the true love, is formed out of understanding. only with understanding comes true love and compassion.

ultimate knowledge, perfect wisdom.
GOD

you can argue with God a lot, which should always bring you closer to your place within Him; since he is forgiveness He always attracts you his side. he doesn't want his children to be lost. yet joyeouss, and understanding.

If you don't understand anything, speak up let your heart out.

you'll always be led to conclusions.

be aware, the mistake creates the doorway to the solution.

hm

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
hmm, thanks for that link. I'll have to watch it next week or something. I have to go home shortly.

until next week guys

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hello brothers and sisters.

I feel like I had an initation of sorts tonight around 7:30-8pm my time (its 9:45pm now to give you an idea).

I basically crashed as I was so tired from working all day cashiering and bagging groceries. I come home, make dinner for my girlfriend and I and then lie down to watch a movie.

About fifteen minutes in I feel really really tired, beyond exhausted. My brain basically shuts down and I go to sleep for a while (or so I think). Apparently I had been awake the whole time, but only in a deep meditative state.

The movie ends about an hour later and my girlfriend says "did you like it?" I say yeah nonchalantly as I didn't want to tell her I don't remember most of the movie
. It was about neurofeedback and how you can send waves of energy to fix depression and current sleep patterns among other things.

So...I wonder if the movie itself had an effect on me or am I just dreaming?

Was tonight just another initiaton into the temple of light? I'd be interested to hear anyone's opinion on the matter.

Then over the last half hour I have been having visions of different creatures looking at me, checking me out. Some have been humanoid, others have been strangely gelatinous.

I wonder if the veil between worlds is being slowly broken and cleansed so those of pure intention can cross over and communicate? Makes ya think doesn't it?

It is weird because I saw a few typical grey-types, a dragon which tried to scare me but unsuccessfully (just wanted to show me he existed I think), a human-like guy sitting down at a desk looking at me and drawing a picture of me I guess, and the list goes on.

I was not scared during this whole experience. What is also interesting is that I felt pops in my head/neck for about a minute straight every other second.

I feel extremely connected and spiritual right now and I hope this feeling lasts.

God bless all of you, glad to see many others are on a similar path. We shall all meet on the verge of zero point and become one again. Can't wait to be back home with my family

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
It is weird because I saw a few typical grey-types, a dragon which tried to scare me but unsuccessfully (just wanted to show me he existed I think), a human-like guy sitting down at a desk looking at me and drawing a picture of me I guess, and the list goes on.

I would love in-depth accounts of all of them.

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join