It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Why do pictures of space either become blurred or wrong in depitction?
Answer:Through the light source, they alter the surroundings, by 'holographic projection'.

Who is they?
Answer:Space people.

How?
ANswer:Through mental mirrors, from telegraphic imprinting,

'Thought-Distortion'.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Menguard have sent you a U2U matey. Hope you can respond if you get the time.

Also, what can you tell me about me? I feel different to everyone around me, like I see the fact that the bigger picture and trying to find out what everythings about is more important then worrying about work etc? It's bugged me for years, hate feeling different.

Thank you in advance

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
We don't always have to speak in riddles.
I did not even know you were propsing a question. Please re-ask, if so, or point out the reply.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrbocci

Also, what can you tell me about me? I feel different to everyone around me, like I see the fact that the bigger picture and trying to find out what everythings about is more important then worrying about work etc? It's bugged me for years, hate feeling different.

Thank you in advance

I have u2u you back matey.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by mrbocci

Thank you in advance

I have u2u you back matey.

Thanks very much, have sent a reply to it as I wasn't sure what part of the question the response was aimed at, thanks very much for your time!

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hey menguard. So I'm sure you've heard this a thousand times by now as it would have taken an eternity to read 400 somewhat pages of posts and the fact that I see it posted above.

Can you tell me a bit about me? Am I to be anything special? Always had a feeling I would be. Am I good? Am I evil? Not sure what info if any you need or if you're still open to questions. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metalmind
So I'm sure you've heard this a thousand times by now as it would have taken an eternity to read 400 somewhat pages of posts.

It's all there to learn. All still very valid. 240 pages. Read 35 a day and you'll get it done in a week.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
It's all there to learn. All still very valid. 240 pages. Read 35 a day and you'll get it done in a week.

Why don't you give us a summary Steve? I'd be interested to hear what you have to say.

"menguard among others brings together spiritual clarification for those seeking help. While all answers are inherently found within, another perspective is always helpful."

Does it really matter whose perspective it is as long as its someone elses? Sometimes all we need is a little kick in the ass. I do anyway.

Kick away.

Oh by the way, I'm still waiting on ADVISOR's response. I hope he reads it today.

What time is it in Iraq? 3am?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Why don't you give us a summary Steve? I'd be interested to hear what you have to say.

In what way?

What time is it in Iraq? 3am?

Diein' time. Or, 4:31am.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Give us a summary of your personal opinion of how the last 240 pages went.

I gave mine.

I have an exercise for people to try out if they're interested in finding answers within.

First step, close your eyes and make sure the room is fairly dark.

Ask yourself a question out loud and then think about it for a few minutes.

Then let that question go and try to clear your mind of all thoughts.

Your subconscious will be working hard trying to figure out what the proper response should be. It is tapping into the collective consciousness of all that is. While your conscious focuses, your subconscious taps into the great unknown.

Give it time. A vague question may be better to start with like, who am I? Then get into specifics.

Practice makes perfect just like any other skill.

You are opening yourself up to all possibilities, and trust me the possibilities are endless.

If you believe something to be true, by the nature of the law of attraction, the universe will have to will it into existence. Mind over matter. Spirit over mind. Love conquers all.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
menguard,

What of Jesus/Yeshua?

Was he the prince of peace and God's third part? Or his spiritual "son" like we all are children of God. I do not doubt his message.

The bible however has been corrupted so many times I don't really consider it a holy book so much as a tool of manipulation.

Every holy book (parts of the bible) have some truths to them. That does not mean they have the ONLY truth.

Truth is. Man edits truth for his own purpose.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I couldn't possibly. Every line contains a thousand truths. The realization is explosive if properly executed. There is no need for extra detail, and summary is self-defeating. That's what I'd say to them. If they truly want to learn.. and it is important to them, why not make the effort? I hope for the sake of humanity there is at least one person studying the archives.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I couldn't possibly. Every line contains a thousand truths. The realization is explosive if properly executed. There is no need for extra detail, and summary is self-defeating. That's what I'd say to them. If they truly want to learn.. and it is important to them, why not make the effort? I hope for the sake of humanity there is at least one person studying the archives.

We may have to save it all in a file somewhere and review it at a later date.

Do you have some large backup space?

I agree you can't summarize the whole thread.

A new question then.

What is your opinion of the higher light? What is it, in your opinion, what space does it occupy, and what is its purpose?

For me:

It is everything. We need it to survive. Think of the true light as the tree and reality as the seeds. We can all grow to be great trees, but only after many tribulations.

It is everywhere. In everything and not everything.

Its purpose is to explore itself. Love encompasses all. Loves only purpose is to purify itself and understand what love is.

(Confusing I know, I may have to clarify at a later date).

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Think of the true light as the tree and reality as the seeds. We can all grow to be great trees, but only after many tribulations.

Really beautiful analogy and much better question.

I have backup space. But I shoot 1000 photographs a week and that runs up about 3 gigabytes of space. So, I need my hard drives free. Best bet, I'll upload it somewhere for everyone. In an easier to access form. That will be an IT project requiring some thought so I won't be doing it just yet.

So my friend. What is higher light.

In my developing conclusions, Higher Light refers directly to the experience of spirit as separate, or 'higher', than the physical and neurological processes.

To separate the influences one must elevate their frequency of thinking beyond the physical. Then one can see, think, and hear with higher light.

Perhaps it should be mentioned this does not guarantee profound and uplifting realizations. There are plenty of low level spirits (the ones we are most familiar with) who are, ofcourse, discarnate and thus think entriely from "higher light". Not that it does an ounce of good.

So, from the vantage point of spirit, one is what one chooses to be. Life can be experienced from any frequency, and this is the difference between hate and love, ignorance and wisdom.

Higher light answers are revelations from spirit without the mental entanglement of the physical world. It takes a certain degree of spiritual discipline to produce, but when one does, there is no longer any reliance on detail, explanation, or confusion. A beautiful thing. When one becomes.

[ego]

Perhaps even more beautiful. It can be applied successfully to any conundrum, depending on purity level. Unlimited truth, unlimited solution. That is.. what I call.. checkmate, you bloodbags!

[/ego]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Hello Menguard,

I am entering a period of intensified awareness. I can no longer focus on one thing at a time. I can no longer concentrate on any hologram. My mind clouds with spiritual thoughts from the slightest stimulus. It may be someone making small talk. It may be something serious. But I find my spirit cross-referencing at light speed, and relevant universal protocols of light filling my momentary contemplation. It is like the seperation of the veil has been completely lifted. No matter what I do, I always think of something spiritual now. Every moment. And everything reminds me of it. My life as a human is over. I am now living as a galactic being, and loving every moment of it. Nothing can take my mind away from the tangible truth, because I have assimilated it at every level.

[edit on 1/7/07 by SteveR]

[edit on 1/7/07 by SteveR]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
What can you tell me about my previous lives? Who was I?

you have my permission

thank you

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I am entering a period of intensified awareness. I can no longer focus on one thing at a time. I can no longer concentrate on any hologram. My mind clouds with spiritual thoughts from the slightest stimulus. It may be someone making small talk. It may be something serious.

But I find my spirit cross-referencing at light speed, and relevant universal protocols of light filling my momentary contemplation. It is like the seperation of the veil has been completely lifted. No matter what I do, I always think of something spiritual now. Every moment. And everything reminds me of it. My life as a human is over. I am now living as a galactic being, and loving every moment of it. Nothing can take my mind away from the tangible truth, because I have assimilated it at every level.

I'm glad you misunderstood me before.

Let me clarify.

I feel the same way. Reality is moving so fast now and so are the upgrades. We are catching up with everyone else who has been pushed so far ahead.

We are all on the same path. Some are "farther" along than others spiritually, but that does not make them better or worse. Things just are.

I try to thank God for life every day. Today on my walk home from work I had a thought...

Not only are we all interconnected, but if we collaborate with each other this brings everyone closer.

A lot of people I converse with now are awoken. I have seen a great change in so many.

All it takes is a few words and someone's perspective can be changed. I have been doing all that I can for others.

Others have done the same, as well as you Steve.

We all have wisdom to share and receive. The more we share, the better off everyone is.

Keep up the GREAT work!

If I believed in pride, that would be an appropriate response. I am ECSTATIC!

Move with peace and go with clarity through compassion and understanding.

God Bless ALL of you!

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
God bless.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
just saying hi guys. I dont have the internet, i miss the discussions. I just moved and i'm still figuring out the internet situation, or if i even want it.

I wouldn't hurt a fly, literaly when i wash windows at work and see spiders i try to get them out of the way so i don't have to kill them with my brush... So why am I about to sign up for a class where I learn to assassinate people? Ha, i'm so pumped to learn ninjutsu, the ways of the ninja. That will be my new outlet, they teach more in depth meditation and mental discipline i can benefit from too.

Instead of quitting my job, for the rest of the year i'm doing the harder, slightly higher paying, but I consider to be suicide, job. But i'm actually looking a little forward to jumping around buildings sitting on a wooden board then standing on a motorized stage

Thats all with me, how have you guys been doing?

Also, Menguard, Female, I worked in an office, possibly financial, possibly in a big city, around the 1930's, that was my past life wasn't it? I vaguely recall an old dream, and old words from many years ago in this current life. I worked in an office, and thats why the office environment disgusts me, makes me uncomfortable and restless, is it not?

Everytime i ask a direct question i know you could easily give a direct answer to, you dance around it a bit with some words of wisdom. And i know its just a what you call a spiritual kick in the ass. I know my path in life is to devolope myself spiritiually, my life path is an 11, I already knew that!

Till next time guys. be good!

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
i also believe the female aspect is the reason my starsign is like feminine or however they explained it. To make an easy transition. Thats my theory anyway.

top topics

<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join