It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Tell me if there is not something peculiar about asking someone to make me a scholar?
There must be another way.

AAC

Hm...I guess it is rather sketchy. I never thought about it that way.

If trying to include someone because they seem to be on the same wavelength is odd then I guess so bud

You don't have to participate. No one is forcing you to do anything.

There is always another way of course.

But this is one that I have chosen to take. Follow or not, I do not have to lead.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Don't get all hung up on the trivial elements.

Think of it as asking them for the text change on your profile. You are already a scholar if you deem it so.

Better?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
When I was a child I remember going to a church festival. I recall there being many religions sects of the christian discipline. The mnost surreal episode of my life transpired at that festival. I was standing in the crown, seemingly all by myself, and there was a man becoming very emotional on the podium. He must have been in his thirties, and he was desperate, yet solaced in the energy of the congregation. He began to tell a story of faith, and how he has overcome so many obstacles with the help of Jesus. I remember feeling the energy becoming more stagnate as he pulled a peice of wood onto the podium, with a hammer and a nail. At this point we were all in for the ride, but no one felt comfortable. He proceeded to explain how the nail would not hurt him, and he lined up the nail over the wood, and stuck the point into his palm. In a matter of seconds he slams down the nail into the wood with the large hammer. His face grimaced immedately, he pulled the wood with his nailed hand up and was ushered off stage calmly.

What does all that mean? I really don't know, but I just remembered it when I was thinking about how people putt all of their faith into something that they haven't yet gotten the courage to taste themselves.

Because you might just save a room full of vulnerable kids the vision of your idiocracy if you verify your truths within.

AAC

[edit on 27-6-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

[edit on 27-6-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Well, if anybody would like to ask questions on something perplexing, I will answer them from my higher selfs viewpoint.

My future, can you give me a little insight because it seems a little foggy these days.
Tomorrow, next week, year whatever just a little something.Thanks.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
You are already a scholar if you deem it so.

Better?

Much.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I understand your qualms AAC. This is not something to be fooled around with. We are dealing with real tangible results. We will be opening pandoras box.

However, that does not mean we will be open to all sorts of negative energy. We are all protected and you KNOW that. You feel it in day to day life. We are all blessed, each and every one of us on this planet. I hope nothing bad wil happen, but I can't guarantee it I guess.

We must prepare for a while if we are to step into the fray. I have quit smoking (for a while). I have a renewed sense of being and purpose. I AM.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Jesus: "Not that man over there -- no, no, he can't watch!"

Harmless is as harmless does. Perceive the difference.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   

When you talk all "scholar(ly)" like this are you just rubbing it in?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

When you talk all "scholar(ly)" like this are you just rubbing it in?

He has to make himself feel bigger and badder somehow. Its not cutting it elsewhere

I joke I joke.

Release your fears and claim your destiny. The doorway lies before us all.

I am ready to cross.

As has been said, we are all ready and here for a reason.

What that is, I am not sure yet but this relationship is significant. We have all been responding for a reason.

Oh and I got a new mac today and its so much better than my #ty ass dell. YAY no more blue screens

[edit on 27-6-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
I am ready to cross.

I am ready also.

There is no time but the NOW.

And yes I live my life spontaneously.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I am ready to cross.

I am ready also.

There is no time but the NOW.

And yes I live my life spontaneously.

We are aries, what do you expect? I live for excitement. It is why I am here.

If it were not for adrenaline, I would be popping all sorts of pills and shooting up daily.

I get my rush from being alive, don't you?

Although it is nice to have a helping hand from mother nature every once and a while eh AAC?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
The Ultra World is my thrill. I see the detail between the moments. You already have 100%, but you never feel out the 100%.

No need to search. You start off rich then progressively bankrupt yourself. Then end up as a penniless lackluster drone. Reclaim that wealth before time claims you!

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   

We are aries, what do you expect?

Mellow out the darker tendancies, and they have some of the wildest rides.

Do you feel the fire, brother? An eternal flame.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I still have my edges. Time will heal them. Everyday is a great struggle, but I know deep in my heart where my allegiance lies (well I don't need to go that deep, its definitely on the "surface" so to speak as well).

God has always been with us all. There is nothing to fear. All is as it should be.

We are progressing beautifully

The fire can be hot somedays, but it allows me to bend and mold the hardest metals of my heart. It has been a great tool in this life. Perhaps that is why I chose to be born in March.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
TARDIS

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   

TARDIS

What are you saying, you can time travel? Or thats next on the list?

In quantum mechanics the atoms of our body time travel back and forth split seconds every minute.

The nature of reality is time travel. Mind over matter.

The mind bends reality to fit its needs. We can time travel through thoughts alone and change our reality...Perception.

Let's figure out how
and fix this world!

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
sorry, i guess i came to the wrong place for higher light answers to my question. i didn't realize it was a spam forum for putting down those who seek answers. hopefully the select few who dominate and downgrade will have their consciousness raised in the process.

"look within" is a cop out. everyone already knows this. (i have already done so, i was kinda seeking some confirmation)

thanks for the advice though, i appreciate your efforts to beautify and create harmony wherever you may find yourself.

btw even Edgar Cayce gave horoscopes and past life answers to those who sought him out. he never turned down anyone, no matter how trivial their questions may have seemed to others. maybe that can be a lesson to us all.

Good Day

[edit on 27-6-2007 by Grock]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grock
i didn't realize it was a spam forum for putting down those who seek answers. hopefully the select few who dominate and downgrade will have their consciousness raised in the process.

Not likely. Reflection and refinement will take care of that. But to refine, one must first reflect on something that they don't completely understand.

I see where you're coming from, and I empathize.

Stick around and perhaps the landlord will offer you your perspective.

But it is just that, perspective. I think that's what the resident groupies (myself included it seems) were trying to explain.

ACC

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
the expansion of self.

growth

becoming more aware of the "circumstance", to take your stand within, and to function in it as a whole, part of the biggest!

to find this place, within yourself.

to become an act of nature but to hold ground.

to be sensitive, adjusting to be.

to be correct! ....just and righteouss

to be empty ! yet so full of love.

[edit on 27-6-2007 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grock
sorry, i guess i came to the wrong place for higher light answers to my question.

Another a few centuries for you, then.

NEXT...

new topics

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join