It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
ha, i applaud myself on that drunken message. It was actually not so bad. Yeah I drank pretty much a whole 26er last night at the bar, waitin for my brother n law, and then he showed up half drunk, and well, things just got fun ha.

Where am I moving? same town, just like another part of it. Going from a nice neighborhood to a bad one, ha but the people on the street are really nice. Movin in with my work buddy, it'll be fun. Its what I need, this apartment is bringin me down.

The reason i wont have the internet, i need to figure out whats going on, i need internet that isnt cable based, my roommate insists he keep getting it for free from rogers, ha, they even come and put in new hardware for him, I think he won that battle ha. So yeah, and since i have internet through rogers, i need to get it through someone else, but i'm just worried another cable company will unhook colins free cable. That would make him upset, stealing is wrong colin...haha. So yeah, i need to do some reasearch and find a good internet you can get through a phone line or something.

I know I can get answers within myself, it just takes a long time. I know patience is the key but i'm the kinda guy who likes to get stuff DONE. For instance, i'd really like some spiritual verification on the masons being no good, since i'm making a book all about it, bought a camera, taking pictures of their temples, trying to make people aware. But lately i dont know, these "low-end" masons, who think its just a club are really nice people, they even want to help me with my book! :S

I stand by my thoughts that the memebers at the bottom of the chain are just tools, just for show to make the club look good.

As for the bigfoot thing, hell, i would just really like to know the answer to that.

I met some guys at this bar where i was having breakfast today, they were giving out free conspiracy cds, it was really refreshing, knowing that the word's getting around.

Now i need to pack up my computer!.. Take er easy guys.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
ey biggie,

we are young.... we are free. tapdancing all the way

up into this rythem of life.

getting used to it. I'm in such an organizing way lately. like I've created a good base to live by.

I guess it will be now about keeping it up.

to do or not to do is not a question, action itself takes place. I am the action. I became this flow of life.

I've gotten lost somehow along the way... lost myself between the others.

now that i'm outbalanced, or regaining balance, I need to take my stand!

I need to speak out when I need to, to overcome where they thought they were above me. No man will ever walk over me again, or they shall fall.

Equality, we all have our laws to live by. our duty to be done, to 'touch' them who are in need. to create this full society. and to keep it strong and healthy.

o yes, and we will keep up the good work.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
I used to feel a boost of stagnating at a quite clear and well balanced mood this week, everything went practically fluently although with emotions of 'am I just enough here'. Not quite typically if you do not understand.

Well I can't really comment on this one as I just moved across the US and started a new job. Everything feels weird to me.

However, I can say that I followed my heart. It wanted me to go to school and I recently got into a great Environmental Studies program. It also wanted me to get a job working with something involving health...Now I work at a Natural Foods Market. Go figure

Isn't it typically for the kundalini to address certain things, and then to be calm beneath.

this is a feeling that you used to handle. when there's this thing in process, others should lay dormant.

it is to not take too much hay on the fork.

ti live up to this balanced equality in life's society.

The Goddess is very sneaky. She can be strong and present some days. I hardly notice her at all most days. She has helped me process great amounts of information within the past few years. I don't really know how to explain this, but ever since about 4 years ago my whole perception on life has changed. I feel changed for the better.

Balance needs to be found, but it takes a while to find it. Only after many mistakes have I found some sort of balance. I know I will need many more before I figure out exactly where my energy needs to be.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
ey biggie,
we are young.... we are free. tapdancing all the way
up into this rythem of life.
getting used to it. I'm in such an organizing way lately. like I've created a good base to live by.
I guess it will be now about keeping it up.
to do or not to do is not a question, action itself takes place. I am the action. I became this flow of life.
I've gotten lost somehow along the way... lost myself between the others.
now that i'm outbalanced, or regaining balance, I need to take my stand!
I need to speak out when I need to, to overcome where they thought they were above me. No man will ever walk over me again, or they shall fall.
Equality, we all have our laws to live by. our duty to be done, to 'touch' them who are in need. to create this full society. and to keep it strong and healthy.
o yes, and we will keep up the good work.

You speak great wisdom. It seems you have been through the school of hard knocks. What grade are you in
?

We need to find the flow or we get lost on the back of the bus. The river of life takes us where we need to go. That does not mean there aren't stops along the way. We must take time to integrate new energies if we are ever going to move on. This means sometimes going backwards to relearn lessons that weren't fully understood in the past. Mistakes thrust us forward even faster eh?

I find that with organization comes clarity. We need to find a reason to live. Life is about choices. We need to be able to see the choices first before we jump right in. I unfortunately have done quite a deal of crossing the street before looking both ways. We need to be aware of our surroundings and the consequences

Yes FLOW. The wondrous flow. As I said, we may get left behind sometimes but there is always a chance to catch up. We all move at our own pace. However, if one makes the choice to stay in the same place they will surely be kicked off the bus. One must wait till it comes back around again to move forward. This sometimes come with repercussions...

If one does not say or do what they need to, the pain builds. Blockages will only hurt you if they are not dealt with. Energy seems to want to move always, not be held down. If one holds their energy in one place for too long, it will move on its own. This has been a great help for me resolving conflicts.

I am glad you are finding your power. We all must find the strength within to progress. The power is always within us to succeed. There are no outside factors that need to help us. God will pave the way, but we still need to walk the walk.

Building a new world is never easy. Problems are bound to arise. It is up to oneself to stand their ground. I have seen you are doing your part. I have been doing mine (albeit not the easiest task to be assigned).

See you on the other side.

God Bless.

Your brother in Spirit,

Biggie

[edit on 24-6-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
You speak great wisdom. It seems you have been through the school of hard knocks. What grade are you in
?

doubled a year, they didn't hit me hard enough!! :s

We need to find the flow or we get lost on the back of the bus. The river of life takes us where we need to go. That does not mean there aren't stops along the way. We must take time to integrate new energies if we are ever going to move on. This means sometimes going backwards to relearn lessons that weren't fully understood in the past. Mistakes thrust us forward even faster eh?

first the rough cuts, then the fine tuning. yeah, something like that.

I find that with organization comes clarity.

!! I feel great about that!

We need to find a reason to live. Life is about choices. We need to be able to see the choices first before we jump right in. I unfortunately have done quite a deal of crossing the street before looking both ways. We need to be aware of our surroundings and the consequences

yes, but a strong base should be found at home, although I do find the connection in here, at my place, there seems to be difficulties. or maybe I should try to find middle road.

Yes FLOW. The wondrous flow. As I said, we may get left behind sometimes but there is always a chance to catch up. We all move at our own pace.

there's always a new possibility, that's allright.

However, if one makes the choice to stay in the same place they will surely be kicked off the bus. One must wait till it comes back around again to move forward. This sometimes come with repercussions...

goo goo ba ba, me not in the knowing of the word repercussion whèèè

If one does not say or do what they need to, the pain builds.

yes yes yes!!!!!!! no more pain no more pain, work for the good vibration!!

Blockages will only hurt you if they are not dealt with. Energy seems to want to move always, not be held down. If one holds their energy in one place for too long, it will move on its own. This has been a great help for me resolving conflicts.

I am glad you are finding your power.

yes, thank you, but every day brings up new things to handle, to work with, but I found out there needs to be a base where one lives great on. Then the rest is easier to build up, or to work with. Something like a net to catch you when you fall. eek

We all must find the strength within to progress. The power is always within us to succeed. There are no outside factors that need to help us. God will pave the way, but we still need to walk the walk.

yes, to not be lazy at all, if it calls for duty, then I want to be on the spot, even if I'm confused about it, or don't feel so good about it, when I go to do it, afterwards there's always a reward!! balance and good vibrations. yes yes y'all, yes yes

Building a new world is never easy. Problems are bound to arise. It is up to oneself to stand their ground. I have seen you are doing your part. I have been doing mine (albeit not the easiest task to be assigned).

See you on the other side.

God Bless.

Your brother in Spirit,

Biggie

[edit on 24-6-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I always find, when one speaks out, one gets or corrected or acknowledged for what they've said.

this is a great part!

what I knew was, I knew there were things that weren't true within myself, I needed to speak out! I just knew there were things that I was about to say, that i didn't understand fully or which were completely false and it was hard to speak em out, just for fear of failier, but instead I just grew in awareness.

greatest mysterie solved! by me.

still, I 'm eager to learn, I do think although.

in my life, there were preperations, still a bit ongoing, but at the end, I do think, and now I have to await my dutys. to speak out of the heart which makes people aware, which touches them for them to grow on! oh, I do think sometimes i'm a bit to euphoric often, it'll stabalize.

instant karma is breaking my neck!

doesn't karma once stop? when one is like free to go wherever they want, when all the puzzle is solved? maybe dreams come true to easily for me I just don't get to figure it out!

I want to become a great master of myself!

still, one needs to educated in this world, which I mean, stay in touch with the peoples around. to know what's ongoing. to share vibrational energy.

I have some good news, I found a guy recently which I tend to connect with, on a deeper level of understanding. which I kind of like a bit. I mean, I've got you guys here on the forum, but hm, who am I kidding.

damn, what is ..... "troubled"

now I can fall out in ridiculous laughter again. ahhhh, change again.

I'll get out into this world today.. see you laters. or better, tonight.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
On the classic spectrum game simon the sorceror how do i convince the green ogre to let me pass thru the bridge ?

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
there is no time being

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
can you tell me where i'll end up next year menguard?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rxghost
can you tell me where i'll end up next year menguard?

Answer:In a financing home.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
menguard, will I find love sooner rather than later?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrbocci

Answer:Not until you realise love comes in all shades of colors.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

I'm being a bit dense but could you elaborate please? you kinda lost me?

Cheers fella

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I forgot, then it hit me...like a flash of light...I was flying down the middle of a sunset city...I opened my eyes..My desk was like a ripple...Everything on it was a ripple...It's not real.

I feel weak and my heart is skipping a beat.

That was a first for me.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Cheers fella

Answer:Let go of trying to pick out the right person, and let the person find you, love is a magnetic affect.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Cheers fella

Answer:Let go of trying to pick out the right person, and let the person find you, love is a magnetic affect.

Yeah i see what you're saying, just the thought of being alone for life scares me! thank you.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandala
I forgot, then it hit me...like a flash of light...I was flying down the middle of a sunset city...I opened my eyes..My desk was like a ripple...Everything on it was a ripple...It's not real.

I feel weak and my heart is skipping a beat.

That was a first for me.

Answer:Nothing more than energy in constant motion, waves of motion.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
menguard, i feel as if i'm destined for greatness. What does your higherself tell you about me?

[edit on 24-6-2007 by rxghost]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rxghost
menguard, i feel as if i'm destined for greatness. What does your higherself tell you about me?

[edit on 24-6-2007 by rxghost]

Answer:You are a kind person with a diligent manner.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Menguard, can you tell me anything about the city I saw?
It was really weird, thats never happened before. I was seeing it through my eyes but only my eyes, I can't really explain it.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join