It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
And I am open to new interpretations always.

If I seem wrong I want you to be the first to start hurling stones at me

Give me some incite that I don't see.

In my own eyes, I see both worlds "real."

We have to interact with the physical realm as much as its not real.

It is not as we see it, but it is stil part of our reality.

If we stop eating, we die...Unless we unlock secrets that allow us to circumvent death from this plane.

"Death is another part of life."

Am I making sense or confusing the # out of you?

It sounded good when I wrote it, who knows.

I think I need some sleep.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Living by example is the best way, because you get to be a source for inspiration from those that recognize the light inside, at the same time you can focus on increasing your light. So that you can be a brighter example.

Repeat.
Repeat.
Repeat.

Namaste,
AAC

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I won't be the first to say 'all will become clear in time'. As long as you are constantly refining and searching, you will develop new levels of clarity.

Sometimes it is a long process. Sometimes overnight.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Ultimately, the spiritual realm is far more powerful than the physical can begin to imagine.

However, there is nothing wrong persay in not fully recognizing that. If we all man different weapon systems, an army we will form.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Ultimately, the spiritual realm is far more powerful than the physical can begin to imagine.

However, there is nothing wrong persay in not fully recognizing that. If we all man different weapon systems, an army we will form.

I think you are misunderstanding what I meant.

The physical plane is the most "unreal" and weakest point of reality.

I would say I "man" more of a spiritual weapon system anyway. I was merely pointing to the fact that there are multiple facets to this war.

We must be aware of them all and once a new one becomes available exploit the enemies weakness (they hate being loved
).

I agree with you. The spiritual realm is infinitely more powerful. A nuclear bomb is nothing compared to that composed solely of pure light and love.

I can't wait till we're able to construct such defensive measures.

I've been trying for a long time to expand my energies. So far its working, but slowly.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Repeat.

The old rinse and repeat measure of clearing :0. Very effective.

I have traveled this road many times. Seems to still work.

I'm glad I'm not the only one on the front line.

I have been an example. That doesn't mean I dislike gaining support from others. We are all in this together. Might as well cross the threshold holding hands

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
A certain discipline is required to wield the blade of spirit. Such an art is based on awareness, one must be open to all possibilities and perceptions. Without a maturation of this art, one will swing blindly.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   

A certain discipline is required to wield the blade of spirit. Such an art is based on awareness, one must be open to all possibilities and perceptions. Without a maturation of this art, one will swing blindly.

I am by nature a healer. This is typically more on the spiritual side than physical.

Call me Mister Green Thumb

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
We will all go our respected ways, that's for sure. Different directions, different selections, hopefully the same destination.

AAC

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I remember menguard stating the power of three.

Have we formed a group of 3 unknowingly?

What about the power of four or more?

We must all work as a team, all of humanity.

This is where I feel we have the greatest strength, in numbers.

At my new job, I am forced to be kind to everyone I see. Not only am I projecting positive vibes to my surroundings, I actually enjoy it.

For about 30 seconds I had negative thoughts because I responded poorly to an older customer.

Immediately after I realized she had just as much of a right to exist as I.

She is me and I am her. There is no reason to be mad.

I released the negativity.

I am getting much better at it thank God.

Also my girlfriend had a panic attack today partially related to moving in with me and moving away from home. I had to take her to the emergency room.

I could feel my blood pressure go up when I was with her...Her panicking was making me panic a little. I started thinking about what I was doing here.

Then all was right. I knew I am here for a reason.

I released the negative energy that had been blocking me.

The summer solstice gave me an effective upgrade indeed

I'm off to surf the boob awaiting a response from you two

[edit on 23-6-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Well, if anybody would like to ask questions on something perplexing, I will answer them from my higher selfs viewpoint.

Yes I have one.

Where have you disappeared to brother?

Are you on vacation?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
We all have different answers to the same question. That does not make us all equally right.

As has been said, our perceptions vary. We may come to similar conclusions, but the route taken to reach that conclusion is competely different.

We are all there already. It just takes a few years for our conscious mind to catch up with the rest of reality.

Sleep easy my friends, the hard part is over.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
ah i love you guys. Tonight is the power of rye. Those rumours that whisky angry = false. Rye makes me so happy. I cant even tyoe right now.

All i have to say is a while ago i asked for a divine symbol or message, and i found a chinese symbol of the elements, today and over the years i plan to imbue it with different sources of energy, i plan to give to my neice when shes born.

Keep up the battle. Awareness, knowledge, love, acceptence, forgiveness, strength, courage, sacrifice, confidence. To hate is to ingnore, to love is to understand.

Too bad menguard isn't arround i need some advice. You guys i'm moving and might not have the internet for a while, i'll miss ya, you probably wont miss me but hell, ya should, cuz i love ya guys!

off to the 6th dimension for me, a.ka. bed.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Those rumours that whisky angry = false.

Ally spirit as they say.

Hello Menguard I could use your beneficial experiences to calm the alien fear on this thread. I am trying to reassure, but the more testimony the better.

[edit on 23/6/07 by SteveR]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I could use your beneficial experiences to calm the alien fear on this thread. I am trying to reassure, but the more testimony the better.

I gave you some backup Steve. It seems though he is pretty entrenched in his position and I'm not sure any amount of convincing will help.

He needs to have a firsthand experience to change his mind (I probably should have mentioned I'm a contactee shouldn't I? hmm).

Menguard,

The summer solstice brought with it a great deal of clearing. Are we due for another clearing soon?

I feel the urge to go on a vision quest or some sort of extended hike into the wilderness. I am going to do it soon, maybe sometime this week when I can take off from work. Nature balances me out and allows me to figure out some of my problems.

If anyone else is having trouble with the busyness of life, just go on a long hike. I guarantee you will find some clarity.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Too bad menguard isn't arround i need some advice. You guys i'm moving and might not have the internet for a while, i'll miss ya, you probably wont miss me but hell, ya should, cuz i love ya guys!

You can find advice within yourself. I know its nice to have an outside source sometimes, but you can meditate or ask your subconscious in waking life.

We will miss you of course. Any interaction with someone who is trying to better themselves is always beneficial
. We await your return and have a safe move. Oh, where are you heading to by the way if you don't mind me asking?

Good luck with the move. We'll send you some good energy so you find your self in a good place when you arrive.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I used to feel a boost of stagnating at a quite clear and well balanced mood this week, everything went practically fluently although with emotions of 'am I just enough here'. Not quite typically if you do not understand.

Isn't it typically for the kundalini to address certain things, and then to be calm beneath.

this is a feeling that you used to handle. when there's this thing in process, others should lay dormant.

it is to not take too much hay on the fork.

ti live up to this balanced equality in life's society.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
I gave you some backup Steve.

Thanx. You did that pretty well.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
ET, I love your cryptic posts. I don't have time right now to respond as I want to delve further into your ideas.

I just thought you were right.

Kundalini works in spurts. She kind of reminds me of a wave. Some days you won't notice her at all, some you will have the worst back pain and spiritual symptoms that you can imagine.

She works in amazing ways. We are truly blessed to have her around.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
AAC you have a U2U.

And a song.

[edit on 23/6/07 by SteveR]

new topics

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join