"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
I feel a little rejuvenated now. Maybe I had to wait till afternoon...I feel upgraded now I guess?

If you are prepared to put an extra spring in your step, and fight harder in the name of spiritual freedom, I think you've been sufficiently upgraded.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

If you are prepared to put an extra spring in your step, and fight harder in the name of spiritual freedom, I think you've been sufficiently upgraded.

Yeah I'm strapped and ready to kick some ass.

Where the baddies at
?

I'm just kidding.

We gotta keep working on waking up as many people as possible.

Free the minds and the hearts follow.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Refine your pose. Light the fire of infinite awarness within. Become a beacon of love, unignorable and never dimmed by the other elements. Be the silent assassin, and know that every moment spent in love is 'one down' for impurity. The collective consciousness will recognize and flock to you. No verbal persuasion required, you will broadcast powerfully 'as is'.

You are the budding master of reality, the world is in the palm of your hand. Now learn to tame her.

[edit on 22/6/07 by SteveR]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Refine your pose. Light the fire of infinite awarness within. Become a beacon of love, unignorable and never dimmed by the other elements. Be the silent assassin, and know that every moment spent in love is 'one down' for impurity. The collective consciousness will recognize and flock to you. No verbal persuasion required, you will broadcast powerfully 'as is'.

You are the budding master of reality, the world is in the palm of your hand. Now learn to tame her.

Thanks, that's just the inspiration I was looking for.

Monday Crystal 23
Blue Rhythmic Storm

"I organize in order to catalyse,
Balancing energy.
I seal the matrix of self-generation
with the rhythmic tone of equality.
I am guided by my own power doubled."

From the Dreamspell Calendar

(I felt it was appropriate to post this on the summer solstice).

[edit on 22-6-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   

That was a cathartic moment for me.

AAC

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

That was a cathartic moment for me.

AAC

I in I as well.

You must rock the foundations of the heart before love can fully enter.

Only through a reworking of the light chords can the vibrations cause sufficient change.

God bless.

You have arisen something in us all Steve.

Let us keep the quest.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
truth should resonate in all of us.

I don't like this HAARP-thingy, I got really angry on the issue. after all these days one thing I trusted is don't trust the (at least) US government.
I don't think their parade is over yet.

embedding false thought in the peoples.

somehow I like to think it's all a part of the destruction. can't everything happen occasionaly NATURALLY, it's damn implanted thing, HAARP.

it's a pro-gov thingy.

anyhow, we're still here at all. I found myself recently. now I get to work with myself. literally, getting a job which suits, must be here around somewhere. I have to take it!

all that is for me will deploy, for I accepted this and will take this.

does anyone work with healing crystals in here? I tend to have some progress with it.... now I'm working with selenite, especially.

aren't we here to build up this new society, so.... what will happen with the old one which we've helped build up, out of greed because of our false leaders,.... hehe easy way to accuse people this way. ah well, I do know, and I do often make mistakes, like ten thousands of them in a day. still, every time, I stand corrected, everytime I get a new possibility.

it's endless!

so it seems. but enjoyable along the way. still, some facts do occur.

I'm getting sick lately, lot of headaches, bad stumach. part of the process.. I'll take some purifying fluids, which should help, which should do me good. at least, to keep the body..... in perfect condition. you know what happens when you do that.

ok, I gotta go now, take care of yourself, which lead, to caring about others, not a thing that should've been said... in here! cheers

[edit on 22-6-2007 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Lunar Moon day 4
Year of the Red Electric Moon

kin 60: Yellow Galactic Sun
I Harmonize in order to Enlighten
Modeling Life
I seal the Matrix of Universal Fire
With the Galactic tone of Integrity
I am guided by the power of Flowering

It's a nice thing to resonate on, or at least, to interprete and understand within yourself. I can recognize some of the things of this.

cheers

[edit on 22-6-2007 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Good day all. I shall join in the discussion when i got some input.

Waking up people and such, i've manged to get like...4 so far directly, it feels good, because it makes them feel good. I was trying something else today, subway trains give off negative ions which instill feelings of depression and boredome in people, as so i've been told, i believe it. I tried like taking in all the good energy from the people around and outputting it back to them. I dont know if it had an effect, but no'one looked depressed anyway. I also tried holding my grasp of reality as long as i could this morning before i got to work and the dilusion kicked in.

Like when you sit down, meditate, (if I managed to clear my head), and take in good thoughts and instill a state of well being, my eyes feel opened after, and I'm in the greatest mood ever and i can just feel love resonating from me to everyone and from everything and vice versa, and i know people can tell cuz they always look at me.. but it wears off after like an hour, is there a way to hold this? like prolong it for several hours? Cuz then otherwise i'd want to spend half the day in a meditated state.

I gotta really step things up, there's much love to give.

I'm starting to be able to see energy, from what I grasp as energy. I can see the aura's around people, but i can't tell the colour, i just know from looking around their bodies what kind of person they are. I know I wasnt making it up this time because I in my mind categorized them and most very kind of the same (well they were all business people, maybe they are similar in most ways to others?), but a few really stood out to me. like 3 out of 25. That was my people watching for the day.

Anyways, where should I go from there? I had somewhat of a mentor a while ago but she lost the internet when she lost her job, her first thing she told me was to like stare at a tree for an hour and try and see the energy. I can see the energy off trees and plants, but from there she didnt really tell me much after. Anyone notice how nice of a day it was today? Overall pleasant, and its not over yet. Its gunna be nice tonight in the city i can tell.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I have to ask too, from someone who might have more insight. Masonry, what do you think of it? Is it rooted in evil? On the low end the people are so nice but i've heard stories that make me think that THEY don't even know the real truth.

I also had this theory, i'm wondering if anyone can verify..bigfoot, yetis, sasquatch.. I've heard different accounts of such beings and this is what i gather:

Often followed by a glowing light/ possible ship above them. They've been seen holding glowing orbs, they are very non-aggressive to hostile respones from people - people shooting at them.
Bullets go through them, or don't affect them
they've been seen scavenging through wires and electrical hardware.

My speculation: a lower dimensional or higher dimensional being, if our DNA was no altered, this is how evolution would go. - more ape like, taller = better eating habbits, think of how tall people are getting.

Its my guess they are humans from another dimension, and i'm suprised i don't hear much about them in the topic of aliens and alike. Can someone shed some light on these 2 topics? Or do I have to go on guessing.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I wouldn't know at the moment. Bigfoot and Masonry is not in my line of work. Menguard may be able to fish the network for you.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
A refuge world is being prepared as we speak. Guardians of light are overseeing the process. Geologically it is unstable and immature. Yet it is ready to support human life. Transport is being arranged 'en masse' to Earth 2. Should anything happen here, you will have the choice. Only the pure of heart will be eligible. Humanity will be preserved, but the burden of shame will be a great one.

Consider this as being done by your 'future selves'.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   

A refuge world is being prepared as we speak. Guardians of light are overseeing the process. Geologically it is unstable and immature. Yet it is ready to support human life. Transport is being arranged 'en masse' to Earth 2. Should anything happen here, you will have the choice. Only the pure of heart will be eligible. Humanity will be preserved, but the burden of shame will be a great one.

Consider this as being done by your 'future selves'.

So are you saying we have the option of staying here and fixing our problems or Earth is just too far gone?

I am under the impression it is not too late and we can make things right.

Governments would probably have to fail first and there could not be an economy for a while...Maybe right before the pole reversal huh?

I like being open to a choice, but my first choice would be to heal the Earth's spirit and body. I don't like starting over. We've come too far.

It is probably worse than failing ascension (not going to happen this time). My point being that we should just stick it out and hope for the best.

I guess its good we have a fail safe.

Those beings of light really do look out for us don't they

I wish we could protect ourselves, but God always sends his/her/its helpers down just to make sure the rest of us make it home in one piece.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The future is 'open'. If we will push it to the end, there will be a place this time. The brothers prepare for all eventualities, by virtue of love.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   

The future is 'open'. If we will push it to the end, there will be a place this time. The brothers prepare for all eventualities, by virtue of love.

I have read that when Majestic 12 decided to look forward past 2012 that they couldn't see anything.

Our future is yet to be decided. We have the ability to create it when we get there, unlike the rest of time.

See you on the other side of the singularity.

We all could use some telepathy to know how it feels to hurt another. It will probably help us all out quite a bit.

We might actually learn something this time around

Oh by the way, what number are you up to?
I'm not keeping track, just want to make sure you're holding your side of the bargain
. Once we reach infinity we'll be done.

1 makes 2 makes 4 makes 8 makes 16 makes 32 makes 64 makes 128 and so on forever.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Oh by the way, what number are you up to?
I'm not keeping track, just want to make sure you're holding your side of the bargain
. Once we reach infinity we'll be done.

No, my tactics have been under revolution. My doctrine is precisely as my earlier post.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

No, my tactics have been under revolution. My doctrine is precisely as my earlier post.

Ah so you gave up openly converting and decided to fight the spiritual war with only energy.

Very valiant indeed, but that doesn't mean we couldn't use the reinforcements.

The unified field could always use some more volunteers.

Don't think I'm letting you off the hook that easy bud

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Ah so you gave up openly converting and decided to fight the spiritual war with only energy.

Everything is only a play of Energy BS.

Don't think I'm letting you off the hook that easy bud

Good.

This soul grouping is designed to go far.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Yeah yeah let's not get into semantics.

One must fight in the physical world as much as the spiritual to succeed.

To ignore either leads to almost certain peril.

I trust you are doing the right amount of legwork to make failure an impossibility.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Yeah yeah let's not get into semantics.

That is your perception not mine.

new topics
top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join