It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The only "true" science I believe in is "out there."

I don't want to get into a whole debate about the big bang, but to think that our universe sparked from nothing and then here we are without some sort of outside intervention is ludicrous.

Spirit must have been sleeping and a few of its kids decided to play fireworks with the world

Anyone "in the know" (besides Steve who seems to not be very helpful
) wish to enlighten me as to the timeframe of the pole shift.

I am becoming very impatient, but I know I must wait anyway...

Gosh spirit hurrrrryyy with the upgrades.

Hahaha, as I wrote this I felt a rush of energy. Go figure.

Spirit is telling me to calm down and live my life as I should.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17
Also I heard that marijuanna is bad for the Soul, is it really?

He's onto you AAC!

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

And will I ever quit smoking cigs/marijuanna?

Its definitely not bad.

Mother Nature provided "every herb bearing seed" for us. It says so in the bible, not that its the most credible book but there are some truths to it.

In fact, its use has opened me up to new possibilities.

Just don't let it rule your life...Thats a no no.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
I don't want to get into a whole debate about the big bang

Are you serious.

Spirit is telling me to calm down and live my life as I should.

That's me.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Mother Nature provided "every herb bearing seed" for us.

It provided hemlock too.

Which one of you is going first?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Thanks, every once and a while I could use my light chords pulled.

Which one did you use, the heart or mind? I felt it in the heart and lower back (abdomen?).

Don't fool around down there, its a sensitive area

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Mother Nature provided "every herb bearing seed" for us.

It provided hemlock too.

Which one of you is going first?

I'd rather drink the kool aid. I hear it tastes better.

Plus I could use the sugar.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

He's onto you AAC!

You're good. With my help... you could be the best!

AAC

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Hey, my name is Samantha and I would like to ask you a few questions.

I would like to live in Vegas and it's been bothering me alot lately and I was wondering if I ever will?

My mom died a few years ago and I've been curious if I'm making her proud.

Will I make something out of my life?

I met this girl over the internet a few years ago and I was wanting to know if the feelings I have for her are real and are worth the trouble of moving to be with her?

Will I go to college?

What was I in my past life?

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I have a question,

Why are you still providing answers to others questions when I could google the same question and find the answer?

" Will I ever leave the country?" answer by mem " not if you dont have a passport"

Many of other questions and answers go like this, very basic info for a heartfelt question.

Folks, Meditate, Ask your question in a nice relaxed state and see what comes to mind, then, a couple hours from then, and the following days, becuz in the end of things, YOUR the one answering your questions thru your actions and your lifes reality.

You all Hold the answers inside you. Let you heart and soul guide you not someone else. that way you dont become a sheep, they get used too much.

now a recap. YOU hold your answers, You hold your reality, and Other people do not hold the key to your life nor your answers, YOU do, Just sit back and listen to it, your souls been talking to you since the dawn of your birth.

Nasmate.

[edit on 21-6-2007 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Higher Perception comes from percieving things from different vantage points. It opens a an avenue for expansion. Just like it helps to talk things out, when you speak it, you understand it more. Most of what you say is true, however, I wouldn't assume your advice is befitting from those that see it another way. I think is was Galleleo who said, "Standing on the shoulders of Giants."

Namaste,

AAC

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Who was that challenger guy again? I forgot his name.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
To be 100% certain in science, you'd first have to create the universe.

The idea of the earth being round, and revolving around the sun was "out there".

There are many many promissing theories out there with some hard results that back it up. But nothing is 100% for us, for someone will find a loophole in that theory a hundred years later.

Edgar Allen Poe was actually attributed to solving many mysteries of science, and he was just a poet. It just goes to show you that you need to think outside the barriers we place upon ourselves, to get closer to the answer.

Einstein was the one who came up with the idea of the blackhole, but he refused to believe it just because he didn't want to believe it.

It seems in science, the closer you get to the answers, the more scared you get.

Science... We arent to judge whats right or wrong, for you can't know something is right, until you prove its not wrong, and vice versa. Thats my take on the word PROOF too. I was thinking about this today, I think It needs to be addressed to the ATS community here. To have PROOF of something, is to know with certainty that it is that certain way. And to be 100% sure of something, you would have had to create the laws which the universe is governed by. There is only fact, and what kind of fact, and how much fact you need to convince you of truth. Truth comes from within, our truth differs from others. I hate how the word proof is tossed around...heres proof, ...theres no proof etc etc. Proof is an absolute, just as some people refer to their science as an asolute, 100% true, faultless, reliable and basis how they deal with new ideas.

Well thats the end of my little rant.

myself I have a great deal of faith in humanity's science, its getting pretty good, but I still think it can't PROVE anything.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

And will I ever quit smoking cigs/marijuanna?
Under ATS CODE 1.555.65 ARTICLE 11, this is something you must never ever mention. FAIL AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

Weed is ok, i guess.

Just kidding.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I guess its decided, i'm a regular of this forum thread now. This is good, tis good. I can feel the exchange of knowledge, it rejuvinates me, It helps me get into creative mode when i'm tired. I think i'm pretty much gunna post a daily question here. Ah you guys are alright. Well, everyones alright, but you guys are great. If everyone was like you guys, we wouldnt need money, law, weapons, and free energy would go around.

Ah people will come around, they are starting to wake up, and I think i'm finaly starting to influence those around me in a good way. For one, my parents are a lot more open-minded then i remember them! I must say, I'm looking forward to see how humanity fares within the next 10 years alone.

Ahh back to work.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
weed was put here from another planet, as a gift, or curse. I see it more as a medicine, it calms people the hell down. I think thats why its so strict in the criminilization of it. You got stuff like crack which I think is purposely put there to create disruption... you never see a man kill another man for some grass.

I also believe the theory that various grains and corn were put here to help us. Genetically altered perhaps.

I'd have to say mushrooms are positive in moderation. In small doses they can help broaden your range of thought, and well hell, just make jokes seem that little extra funnier. Its a good time all around, but any more then a wee bit and your just dealing with plain paranoia.

Anything that grows on the ground gets a thumb-up from me, as long as its not deadly toxic.

Anything manufactured can't be too good for ya.

Just stay away from the hard stuff! Rediculous, life-ruining things. I wish I could eliminate them.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I found the global consciousness project to be relevant today:

noosphere.princeton.edu...

If today is such a "rejuvenation" and energy boost, why do I feel so tired?

I feel really really drained actually...like I just want to sit around and sleep all day.

I didn't want to start a whole new thread on the summer solstice, so here's an interesting tid bit about today:

Celtic folklore says the faery and other magical creatures will come out of hiding to join in summer solstice celebrations.

noumenal.net...

pressherald.mainetoday.com...

This year the summer solstice will happen at 2:06 p.m. Thursday, June 21. The word solstice means "sun stands still," which is what it appears to be doing at the apex of its yearly path through the sky on that day.

For us at this latitude of around 43 degrees north, the sun will reach nearly 70 degrees high in the sky on that day, creating our longest day of the year. In contrast, the sun will not climb above 24 degrees into the sky on the winter solstice on Dec. 21, creating our shortest day of less than nine hours long.

upload.wikimedia.org...

[edit on 21-6-2007 by biggie smalls]

[edit on 21-6-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
yeah but heat causes your body to work extra hard and tire, loss of bodily fluids. Its summer, heat wears ya down man. Thats my guess, that or you didnt sleep enough, or too much. Or its bodily atrophy. Your only as tired as your heart is slow, excercising makes your heart work harder, waking you up...well, your body anyway, but it also does something in your brain to relieve stress.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Well thats the end of my little rant.

Little indeed.

Originally posted by CavemanDD
yeah but heat causes your body to work extra hard and tire, loss of bodily fluids. Its summer, heat wears ya down man.

We're talking about the summer solstice. And I slept all of my free time away, biggie smalls. Upgrade time.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   

We're talking about the summer solstice. And I slept all of my free time away, biggie smalls. Upgrade time.

I just felt like # all day.

My girlfriend went to work and I relaxed.

It would have been a perfect day to smoke

I feel a little rejuvenated now. Maybe I had to wait till afternoon...I feel upgraded now I guess?

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join