It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Athenion

Originally posted by menguard
From what I know of a person that had it, they no longer have it by what I give here.Things are only given life if we give it life to sustain itself.And that life would be ENERGY which would sustain it through 'thought patterning'.

Can you provide evidence of this? It would be easy to do, just scan the medical papers showing their diagnosis as HIV positive, and then scan some papers showing their clean bill of health.

What kind of energy? Kenetic or potential? Which of the four forces does it fall under, magnetic, gravitation, strong, or weak?

Answer:The immune system is strenghthed through Truth and clean living.Which in fact could dissolve physical syptumns or neutarlize them.Living ones life in truth all the way will conquer all.Light affects cells.

As far as the medical staff goes, they know what perpetuates it, but are relcutant to create waves that would hurt there pocket book. Everbody needs an income, some are just very well analysed.With everything in life when it serves its purpose it is no longer needed.We will see a lot less ailments when people are aware of what is being peddled for the mighty dollar.Television is another great by product to reinforce the very ailments people buy into.Truth is reality which is only the 'essence/energy we pour into it.And with oh lets say six billion people awareness of it, it will be localised as fact through common conscensus.Which is a by product of fear can really stabilize its position to grow.But people otherwise would know its a physical manifestation through a mental mindform.If you don't mind it, then it doesn't matter, meaning manifest.Fear is only a by-product to learn from, but if one is already learned he knows he need not experience it.

[edit on 13-6-2007 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Televised information can work for us and against us.That is why discernment is needed with everything in life to validate its authenticity.FEAR disempowers while Love empowers.Children of Earth think of yourselves as cells in the living body of Earth when we are completely reconnected to all other cells, all the other lands masses will be brought back to their complete form.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Answer:Being drunk is like being in a semi comatose state, you are alert but lack physical control of your body to make good jugdement.

I was asking what constitutes and defines the frequencies of the altered mental state.

Is alcohol an ally spirit?

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Answer:Being drunk is like being in a semi comatose state, you are alert but lack physical control of your body to make good jugdement.

I was asking what constitutes and defines the frequencies of the altered mental state.

Is alcohol an ally spirit?

Answer:Judgement does.

Alcohol can be, it depends on the relative state in which it is used.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Thank you.

Always welcome .

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Understanding collective and individual purposes is a tough pill to swallow unless your father's a pharmacist.
Even knowing that perspective can make them one in the same. How would you advise a heart to discern and focus on the complexities of momentary priority. Trust the spirit is sufficient, but there is a transcending question left behind. With so many individual perspectives, which make of the sum of our world, it is the indivual efforts that will pull it all together? Collective purposes are also considered individual to some extent, although I see a slight discrepancy there.

So, if the individual is responsible for inducing the collective efforts, what should be considered the nexus point of this to the acting individual?

A man whom spends his life in meditation will lack all of the intangibles that come with experiencing a physical life, and vice versa. I can subscribe to the balancing act of such efforts, but I again feel like there is a piece missing.

How do you find your responsibility? And do you feel as if you have one, individually and collectively?

Thanks for the clarifications.

AAC

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
"AAC"
Understanding collective and individual purposes is a tough pill to swallow unless your father's a pharmacist.
Even knowing that perspective can make them one in the same. How would you advise a heart to discern and focus on the complexities of momentary priority. Trust the spirit is sufficient, but there is a transcending question left behind. With so many individual perspectives, which make of the sum of our world, it is the indivual efforts that will pull it all together? Collective purposes are also considered individual to some extent, although I see a slight discrepancy there.

So, if the individual is responsible for inducing the collective efforts, what should be considered the nexus point of this to the acting individual?

How do you find your responsibility? And do you feel as if you have one, individually and collectively?

Thanks for the clarifications.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer
erserverence.Through my/our life experiences, is where are responsibilities lie.There is the Universal self and the Individual self.Which are two distinctions based on the 'same principle' but applied differently.
But are one in complexity.

]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Which are two distinctions based on the 'same principle' but applied differently.
But are one in complexity.

I wish this subject could be ballooned.
But I agree, perseverence answers all questions in time and in effort.

Thanks,

AAC

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

There is the Universal self and the Individual self.Which are two distinctions based on the 'same principle' but applied differently.

Moments of hybridization form your nexus point.

A developing thought.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The 'Nexus Point' is in general the God Equation, the center of ones being.The non-physical self that represents the flesh.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

There is the Universal self and the Individual self.Which are two distinctions based on the 'same principle' but applied differently.

Moments of hybridization form your nexus point.

A developing thought.

Like a bunch of branches that keep reaching out over themselves to reach the light.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

The 'Nexus Point' is in general the God Equation, the center of ones being.The non-physical self that represents the flesh.

Would you claim to be at full circle with this, or is something that a lifetime of work can only allow you to understand the comprehension?

AAC

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Would you claim to be at full circle with this, or is something that a lifetime of work can only allow you to understand the comprehension?

AAC

Answer:One can reach it but there are other personalities out there that can represent it.

always refining and refining and refining, oh did I say refining.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

This is the answer I wanted.

AAC

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Open questions want specific answers?

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

AAC

No, this is the answer you needed, confirmation is accountable from all sides.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

No, this is the answer you needed, confirmation is accountable from all sides.

That's it.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
See you reach the center of self, then the center of earth, then the center of the galaxy and then the center of the Universe.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Open questions want specific answers?

Got to navigate around speculation.

Thanks Mengaurd, peace.

AAC

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join