It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

May we be met by the 'Gods of Peace' instead of 'The Gods of WAR' first, if one is met before the other consider another 'Human Earth Cycle' down the tubes.

As sensational as this sounds
what is to prevent the GOW from meeting us at the transition?

AAC

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
What are the threats to the developing spirit? If you were giving advice to a developing spirit getting ready to graduate into the next reflection, what words would you chose to protect him from himself?

AAC

Answer:By knowing to much to late, by never becoming the light that was meant to be.

"Choose your moment wisely for it could be your last dance with life"

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

May we be met by the 'Gods of Peace' instead of 'The Gods of WAR' first, if one is met before the other consider another 'Human Earth Cycle' down the tubes.

As sensational as this sounds
what is to prevent the GOW from meeting us at the transition?

AAC

Answer:Through our choices met in life, we will reflect the societys blueprint one of destruction or one of war.Our 'frequency waves' or vibrational density will draw in equal attractions.So if we have a destructive nature will be met by the big wigs of destruction and if we are met by the big wigs of peace its because we chose that avenue.

[edit on 7-6-2007 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Also I would like to point out a few years ago there was 'FIRE IN THE SKY' a war in the heavens or invisible envelope of atmosphere where I was told wars were being faught in 2004, I think it went on for two weeks in the sky.Literal wars of Gods verses Gods.I had front row seats, it was something else.It was like knowing what others thought were only rapid temperature changes of violent weather upheavels.

[edit on 7-6-2007 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Answer:By knowing to much to late, by never becoming the light that was meant to be.

"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power.

We have guided missiles and unguided men."

Martin Luther King

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power.

We have guided missiles and unguided men."

Martin Luther King

A perfect quote for this time..

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patron Saint
Menguard,

Very cool thread, and great reading.

I have very vivid memories of the past (being in the civil war, looking down upon my family from the clouds...like I am choosing them?) Yeah, weird...I don't get it, so maybe you can offer some insight? What, if any...does this mean? And might this play a part in my future? I was born 4 months early, and almost died on numerous occassions as a child. I've been told I'll play a huge part in the grand scheme of things (from an IT perspective) from a few religious people.

Just curious, thanks.

Patron Saint

Any thought/enlightenment on this? I've often wondered what any, if at all does it mean?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Why is there not more of a 'sense of urgency' with the planets spiritualists if this is what is at stake?

How do you see the balance presently?

AAC

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

A perfect quote for this time..

Liked or not, it is a commonality of reality. Travel beyond to find the diffraction, as always. Only with a true god shall there be a diversity in the palette.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Why is there not more of a 'sense of urgency' with the planets spiritualists if this is what is at stake?

How do you see the balance presently?

AAC

Answer:We know its faught on an 'invisible realm' first then the physical.We are favored to win this time.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

We are favored to win this time.

Any specific reasons? Roles?

AAC

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Because of our 'planetary alignment' with the Universes and Solar waves, along with cosmic rays coming into our atmosphere.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Because of our 'planetary alignment' with the Universes and Solar waves, along with cosmic rays coming into our atmosphere.

Is this by chance? Collective wisdom? Superior intentions?

Who leads the God's of War? Those that have choosen to slip away from the balance? Did they, do they, evolve into highest beings of darkness?

Thanks, AAC

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I will give the answer when I am on again, goodybye all.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
why was i premature at birth ?

does the time of birth affect ones denstiny?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Menguard,

I have a question for you. I believe I have a very open mind to new experiences and possibilities. I believe in a lot of the topics discussed on this site, however, back to my question. I would like to know how to convince my siblings who all live on the material plane that we all exist on, to achieve as much material wealth as possible? How would you go about this?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Is this by chance? Collective wisdom? Superior intentions?

Who leads the God's of War? Those that have choosen to slip away from the balance? Did they, do they, evolve into highest beings of darkness?

Thanks, AAC

Answer:Those that have slipped away from the balance dissolve through time.We do, we will either lead the army of light into darkness or light, but when all covers and blankets are pulled away and we are given the rights to travel to other monotary planes, its only through balance we arrive.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by manofone
Menguard,

I have a question for you. I believe I have a very open mind to new experiences and possibilities. I believe in a lot of the topics discussed on this site, however, back to my question. I would like to know how to convince my siblings who all live on the material plane that we all exist on, to achieve as much material wealth as possible? How would you go about this?

Answer:By spirit interventions, one by your own design, move through the etheric planes and play hide and seek with them or move around furniture or turn out lights.But let them know your doing it.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Menguard,

Did you intend that response to me? Im not following.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by manofone
Menguard,

Did you intend that response to me? Im not following.

Answer:Correct, I am addresing you in the statement.

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join