It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Do our past wrongs come to us here for spirit blending? What are the implications of this?

Is Earth at a different location than our Past, Present, and Futures?

Thanks for taking a look.

AAC

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
In general when one becomes aware of the 'Universal Networking' they see each "costume-body" out there for the eternal energy to house itself in is a metamorphic chamber of light to proceed in the Solar System. That is why it is necessary to (assist) all that come into contact because we inhabit every body out there.But it will be sometime before that meeting happens.

Once awareness is stabilized on our part, it makes it easier for other forms to come into our atmosphere and intermingle, but the level of understanding only comes with awareness/conscious knowing.They are all us in other forms of living.

[edit on 4-6-2007 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
marvelous response there matey.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
In general when one becomes aware of the 'Universal Networking' they see each "costume-body" out there for the eternal energy to house itself in is a metamorphic chamber of light to proceed in the Solar System. That is why it is necessary to (assist) all that come into contact because we inhabit every body out there.But it will be sometime before that meeting happens.

Once awareness is stabilized on our part, it makes it easier for other forms to come into our atmosphere and intermingle, but the level of understanding only comes with awareness/conscious knowing.They are all us in other forms of living.

[edit on 4-6-2007 by menguard]

do you mean, it is for us, to take on a level of understanding, of consciousness for other.. forms, higher forms of consciousnes to come down here to.. set the record straight?

these other forms, might these be ET? allready further evolved spiritual beings? I know they don't have to be physical but will this in the end be a part of it?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

Originally posted by ApolloSinclair
What is the next step in my spiritual growth?

What is my purpose in this life?

It is not for 1 to tell you these things, For it is you who has to learn what it is. As stated in an earlier post in this thread, You must listen to your dreams for you answers lie within them.

I do have 1 question..

I would like to experience Death and everything it has to offer. I have a good idea what it is like and just want to be sure..

What is death like???

Disclaimer:
NO I Don't want to KILL MYSELF I am just trying to learn as much as I can before I am actually dead.. from what I understand 3 things you take with you when you die.

1)Spirit
2)Knowledge
3)Conscience

I'd recommend the following publication:

The Sacred Art of Dying: How the World Religions Understand Death (Paperback)
by Kenneth Kramer

I am hesitant to recommend this next bit, but to get a "glimpse" of some of what one may expect when passing to the other side, I find the herb "Salvia Divinorum" to be insightful. Having said that, I must caution that while easy to obtain, completely safe, 100% natural, non-narcotic and perfectly legal (law may change soon) one should educate themselves and exercise extreme caution before using it. It can be used as a tea, eaten, chewed or smoked. It is best to have someone there to watch over you in the five minutes the cessation of your earthly existence will last. It is best to lay down and stay down. It cannot be described in words exactly, and it will not connect you with "consciousness", "Gaia", "God" or anything "earthly" whatsoever... yourself included. All will become foreign to you and will simply not pertain to anything you are familiar with... with a possible exception of your shadow in which few are truly aware of.

It is the total loss of the flesh, the ego, and all physical earthly properties... the senses.

This is not to say that ANY such activity is required by any means. It is simply a god given tool that... well...

(please do educate yourself prior to experimenting with this or any of the countless other god given tools to catch glimpses of the beyond - legal, illegal or otherwise)

"By living each day as if it could be our last, we relate to each life experience passionately, powerfully, and memorably."

"'Everybody knows they're going to die, but nobody believes it. If we did, we would do things differently,' Morrie said. 'So we kid ourselves about death,' I (Mitch) said. 'Yes, but there's a better approach. To know you're going to die and be prepared for it at any time. That's better. That way you can be actually be more involved in your life while you're living. . . Every day, have a little bird on your shoulder that asks, 'Is today the day? Am I ready? Am I doing all I need to do? Am I being the person I want to be?... The truth is, Mitch, once you learn how to die, you learn how to live... Most of us walk around as if we're sleepwalking. We really don't experience the world fully because we're half asleep, doing things we automatically think we have to do... Learn how to die, and you learn how to live.'" -- Tuesdays with Morrie

"Whoever wants to live, must make himself dead" -- Tamid 32a

Teach Us to Die

WHERE shall we learn to die?
Go, gaze with steadfast eye
On dark Gethsemane
Or darker Calvary,
Where through each lingering hour
The Lord of grace and power,
Most lowly and most high,
Has taught the Christian how to die.

When in the olive shade
His long last prayer he pray’d,
When on the cross to heaven
His parting spirit was given,
He show’d that to fulfil
The Father’s gracious will,
Not asking how or why,
Alone prepares the soul to die.

No word of anxious strife,
No anxious cry for life;
By scoff and torture torn,
He speaks not scorn for scorn;
Calmly forgiving those
Who deem themselves his foes,
In silent majesty
He points the way at peace to die.

Delighting to the last
In memories of the past;
Glad at the parting meal
In lowly tasks to kneel;
Still yearning to the end
For mother and for friend;
His great humility
Loves in such acts of love to die.

Beyond his depth of woes
A wider thought arose,
Along his path of gloom,
Thought for his country’s doom;
Athwart all pain and grief,
Thought for the contrite thief:
The far-stretch’d sympathy
Lives on when all beside shall die.

Bereft, but not alone,
The world is still his own;
The realm of deathless truth
Still breathes immortal youth;
Sure, though in shuddering dread,
That all is finished,
With purpose fix’d and high
The friend of all mankind must die.

Oh, by those weary hours
Of slowly-ebbing powers;
By those deep lessons heard
In each expiring word;
By that unfailing love
Lifting the soul above,
When our last end is nigh,
So teach us, Lord, with thee to die.

Arthur Penrhyn Stanley (1815–81)

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Do our past wrongs come to us here for spirit blending? What are the implications of this?

Is Earth at a different location than our Past, Present, and Futures?

Thanks for taking a look.

AAC

Answer:No, but they do seem to implicate certain personality traits.

Answer:Yes it is based in 'Suspended Animation', we are trying to catch up with it.

[edit on 5-6-2007 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Hello menguard.

I have a few questions to ask...

1.Do you see anything odd happening to me in the next few months?

2.I've been thinking about joining the military, is this a good idea?

3.And finally, will anything bad happen to my friends cousin who is being sent to Iraq?

Thanks,

-Will

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Hi menguard
First of all: sorry for my bad english but i'm italian

Now the questions:

- It is true that some alien species use the brains of the abducted to stole "mind - backup" of death aliens?

- It is true that we are the only species in the universe that have eternal souls and some alien species abduct people only for stole souls?

- There is some connection between chemtrails and UFO?

Thank you very much!

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Basilis
Hello menguard.

I have a few questions to ask...

1.Do you see anything odd happening to me in the next few months?

2.I've been thinking about joining the military, is this a good idea?

3.And finally, will anything bad happen to my friends cousin who is being sent to Iraq?

Thanks,

-Will

I can answer the military one for you.

No it is not a good idea. Do you wish to go to war within the next few months? Do you wish to maybe go to a new war with Iran?

I cannot comment on your cousin's safety. However, you can take a look at some of the casualties and see he has a pretty safe shot of being ok.

Even though I may not agree with what the military and government is doing now, I still believe you guys are courageous (military). I was planning on joining the Marines the first year Iraq started, but then realized my life was more precious than some globalist agenda.

Please question the reasons for occupying the country. Then you may have your answer for enlisting.

God bless all.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hey Menguard.

I have a couple of questions i think you can answer, my uncle passed away this year and the last time a saw him was 2 years ago, is there any way i can communicate with him? if not could you tell him i say hello?....and my step brother died in a motorcycle accident 2 years ago....did he really had to go so young?....and does he have any messages for me or my family?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Hi Menguard,

I have a couple id like to ask...

1.Why am I seeing the things that I am seeing? Does my grandmother have anything to do with it?

2.Are my 2 kids seeing the same things as I am?

and this ones for fun...

The guy I am with now...should I marry him?
Oh and is he keeping secrets from me? lol
Cheers

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Menguard,

Very cool thread, and great reading.

I have very vivid memories of the past (being in the civil war, looking down upon my family from the clouds...like I am choosing them?) Yeah, weird...I don't get it, so maybe you can offer some insight? What, if any...does this mean? And might this play a part in my future? I was born 4 months early, and almost died on numerous occassions as a child. I've been told I'll play a huge part in the grand scheme of things (from an IT perspective) from a few religious people.

Just curious, thanks.

Patron Saint

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave

do you mean, it is for us, to take on a level of understanding, of consciousness for other.. forms, higher forms of consciousnes to come down here to.. set the record straight?

these other forms, might these be ET? allready further evolved spiritual beings? I know they don't have to be physical but will this in the end be a part of it?

Answer:It means we are parallels to those other adventures that await us.Humanity is the 'Transistor radio' to all the other frequencies out there.We can switch in and out of frequencies like clothing."We embody everything out there".We transform energies to move forward the worlds of worlds.Consciousness will help along the other worldly atmosphere, to move forward things, but first we must embrace that we are, (part of all.)

We are a merging of all other fields out in the Universes, each one is a complimentary field of knowing.And within each field is an embrace for a domino effect.

[edit on 7-6-2007 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
What we do on a Universal Scale is important, because if we were ever in a situation where we needed to move out into another sphere in another sector of the Universes we would be accepted because we are a part of all.

We are at one with our enviroment and people, which maintains balance through out.But if we are ingenious enough to look at it from a Galactic Viewpoint we would be living for eons to come not just today but for eternal expression.

Humans play a big role for the 'Star Gods' because we are descendants of our roles as the ANCIENT ONES.Meaning we came down into a denser existance to move if forward.This stage of humanity is up along with the Earth Project, its time for the creation to meet the creators.And with it Earths Tribe will come full circle with life.

And a new chapter is born into our History one that plays out like the end of Star Wars where we recieve our medals and prizes for a job well done.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Who inhabited Easter Islands?
answer:Thirty two foot tall huminoids/Niburians.

And are the Easter Island statues are the represenative of these marvels?
Answer:Yes.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

And a new chapter is born into our History one that plays out like the end of Star Wars where we recieve our medals and prizes for a job well done.

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING"

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
"Forgive those that have left the world behind, for they have left without knowing why".

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The only reason a E.T. presence would make itself known 'now' is because Earth has moved in a retrograde fashion.The fact that they are still in the background is a good one.It means we still have grounds to walkin amongst the stellaular paths out there.

Once awareness is stabalized and people are able to ground the fact that we are a 'metaphysical embodiement' proceeding through the Hyperverse then all comes clear that we are a balancing act creating new grounds for others to take stage or platform on.

Its a Law that none may enter when at the "Brink of Existance".These are the times where we will progress or digress with what is known.Only based on the factual interpretation with man and his enviroment may a undertaking of prosperity succeed.

Only at the climax of the civilisation or the center of advancement reached by a goal orienting society may be traded with others from a different space speed.Through our uncertainity reigns advancement by taking everything in the moment.

We must entertain the "fact" that we are now longer a 'baby culture' that we have graduated that conduct and will be treated as so.So with our new consciousness lies are new departure.Are we going to maintain balance or disrupt the harmony of the law of existance.

We are in the Cosmic Grid now and awaiting new time intervals for our context of meetings.Let us Not recreate the existance of Atlantis and repeat the errors of self destruction.Let us not erase our history, let it remain imprinted, so others of our own Earth race may advance.

When a civilisation reaches its 'apex' in understanding, it will be met by another advanced race.Because now more rules are understood by the cosmic brotherlyhood.And this is when information is shared for the whole of humanity and not those privy to just a classified basis.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
What are the threats to the developing spirit? If you were giving advice to a developing spirit getting ready to graduate into the next reflection, what words would you chose to protect him from himself?

AAC

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
May we be met by the 'Gods of Peace' instead of 'The Gods of WAR' first, if one is met before the other consider another 'Human Earth Cycle' down the tubes.

new topics

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join