It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Our world is a synchronicity of myth and grandeaur, nothing falls in place without our departure.Nothing is learned in less a lesson passes on.What we say affects matter.What we do effects time variants.What we are is prudent.What we become is treasures.What we are is pure symphony.

There is no lesson foretold with the encumbering of a nuisance called learning, nothing else suffices.What is shown is positive reinforcement for the time to come.Nothing involved is procedure, but perhaps minds mystery of unfolding.Where we go is neither positive nor negative but a state of being.We exist to exemplify the hunger for living.

Things have been written before, but they are never overwritten just combined with the Universal Coordinator of life, energy currents of the past sweep our skies to rule our hearts.Nothing is forgotten just written in the skies above.

Without bounderies, there would be no results, without common place there would be no place to rest your head, with no forgiveness, there would be no time to rest.When things are born they are given a chance to multiply.

[edit on 24-5-2007 by menguard]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by constantine70
oh, and how many past lives have I had (my stepdaughter found a site and typed in personal info about me and it said my last life was back in 500 AD as a teacher).... just curious to the validity of this site she was at.

Yeah, that computer script knows everything about you! Be forewarned, it is a pearl of universal wisdom and not to be misused.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hi Menguard,
I've got a question about something taht alway's eh well not bothered me, but more made me wonder. I've always felt that I was connected to something, I dont know how to describe it exactly, but it gave me hope when I was down and got me out of every nasty situation, it makes me "know" that nothing will happen to me, I know that it5 sounds strange but it feels like a "guarding angel" (more a guarding energy) although I let go of my belief in god (in the way he is described now, I believe, but not what the "holy book" sais becouse I dissagree with most of it). I was born as a twin, but my "brother" died/was already dead. Maybe he is with me? But that seems farfetched too since it doesnt really feel like a person but more like an energy/connection. I believed that I could do magic when I was little, and (still dont know if it was coincidence, but it is a nice example though) cured the girl I was in love with from diabetes ( I must say this was at the age of 10 or so, but I'll never forget the day it happened).
Do you have any idea what this means or is?

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I feel I have experienced somewhat of a spiritual awakening. If I ask for help seeing the truth, will it come? Who do I ask?

Will I ever be fully awake?

link   
I feel I have experienced somewhat of a spiritual awakening. If I ask for help seeing the truth, will it come? Who do I ask?

Will I ever be fully awake? Will

link   

Will I ever be fully awake? Will I

link   

Will I ever be fully awake? Will I ever

link   

Will I ever be fully awake? Will I ever learn

link   

Will I ever be fully awake? Will I ever learn the

link   

Will I ever be fully awake? Will I ever learn the truth?

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I am so very sorry for all those multiple posts. I have no idea what it did that, I didn't push "post" multiple times or anything. If someone could delete those posts, I'd be greatful. Thank you.

edit: Wow, I looked over my multiple posts and is it just me, or did that ever turn out creepy? I have no idea why it did that!

[edit on 25-5-2007 by DazedDave]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
your '7' levels of self are curious to know this answer as well... does this mean that you Definately are allowing Menguard to 'read' you? lol
At the very least it is an attention getter lol.

Peace and Harmony through LOVE!

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Sorry if ive posted this a few times already, but its very important to me, Thanks menguard

My closest friend wishes to know if her nanny is proud of her, and if she has anything to say to her?

How close is she to her now?

Thanks

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hello menguard

Lately I have been feeling some type of energy in and around the back of my head, I don't know how to describe it, like a twitching eye, but instead it is like I am twitching my brain all the time and I feel a flow of energy.

Is is because I am now beginning to be more aware of my spiritual side?

Could you give me some insight as why this is happening?
I would like for you to tell me about myself if you can.
About my past lives.

What messages do my guides and angels have for me.
I give you my permission

thank you very much

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
How long has our Star Ancestors been on Earth?
Answer:Ten Billion years.

How does a planet become habitable?
Answer:From transplanting resources, or through moving mole hills into certain time zones.Yes they have STAR- Ships with the capability to move planets into another alignment.You speed up the electromagnetic field or charge of a planet and it can shoot it out into space.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hello Mengaurd, Hope all is well. Glad to see your efforts are still appreciated by others.

There are spiritual cons that happen inevitably amoungst the many different factions of life. Earth, being seperated for it's own purpose, plays by its own rules and regulations. My question is: Is it possible to sacrifice a spirits control over itself, in its' desire for immediate wisdom from outside sources?

Perhaps any answer could imply otherwise, but how can the spirit be certain their level of comprehension is high enough to be aware of such treachery? I would appreciate as detailed a response as you can ascertain. Thanks.

Einstein said, "the more brilliant the mind, the more brilliant their devils."

AAC

[edit on 29-5-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Aac,

Here is the deal there are in our present, future selves here along with past selves merging into the present selves.10,024 other selves in this coglomerate field of vibrations.How we stabilize the other selves is by merging them together.That is why we are Universal People, we are One merging of all other fields of gravitational field into one, our present self.

See to leap forward through time/vibrational state, is moving out of certain fields of gravity for others, and we do that with the light body.We transfer phase states to see are where abouts and then we jump back into our bodies and move forward the past results into the future self back into the present self.That is the "Spiritual Networking" that is constantly going on.We embody all other selves out there because we are the diving spark of life, the force in which one would be precieved as god, is nothing more than the very fabric of space in which we become, 'We are gods in hiding' but we had to keep other time diabolicals from leaping into our time frame/alignment field in which our sector of space were in is the godforce.

To see how we actually become.See you throw enough people into a timeless pool of possibilities along with those that are from other time lines, and you create a (diving spark) to move things forward.Its like one big giant game to move forward the source out there.Its done with Timeless beings, ones that encorperate all matter of time.WE ARE CELESTIAL VISITORS.And the Sons of Darkness are our past selves and Sons of Light are future selves and our present selves are divine messengers.Which leads to the Gods of Unprecedence.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Good detail.
I'll need time to discern.

Stay cool buddy.

Talk with you later.

Namaste

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Good detail.
I'll need time to discern.

Stay cool buddy.

Talk with you later.

Namaste

I am always 'with my people'.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
See as 'others' have looked out after us during our 'adolescense period' we will do the same for others.We will become the GUARDIANS OF ALL REALITIES.

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join