It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
the moon acts as a giant electromagnet pulling upon all organic life on earth and sucking into itself the soul essence of dying creatures.

Menguard,

What is your position on the soul-collector theory? (lunar).

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

the moon acts as a giant electromagnet pulling upon all organic life on earth and sucking into itself the soul essence of dying creatures.

Menguard,

What is your position on the soul-collector theory? (lunar).

Answer:There is truth to it, we trade in our bodies for new costumes.We do get soul tuneups here and soul coordinance and other formats to living in the spiritual guise.Remember we are attracted to our like fields of gravity or magnetic attraction, this field holds some into place but not all.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hi Menguard,

How do you gain your mental strength and focus?

I don't know if you can feel me but im having trouble staying stationary and focusing on study.

Is there a process that helps you transition from excited, creative to focused easier?

Thank you in advance.

[edit on 12-5-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
What keeps the moon in its particular orbit?
Answer:An electromagnetic driver.

What is Earths forefather GALAXY?
Answer:Andromeda galaxy.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
is russian president putin evil?
and will be a ww3 ?

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hi Menguard, My question is will humans ever discover immortality?

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

is russian president putin evil?

Answer:No.There is no evil only self exploration, if we were to leave this phase state and retire for all of eternity, then there would be evil.But that is not the case we are recycled through the Universes.

and will be a ww3 ?

Answer:No, ww3 is not going to happen because of the World Wide Programing.For every one voice for the war ten will be against it.Its a counterbalance thing.If there were ever a plot to let off nukes it wouldn't make its way to the 'big screen' because people in general are not suicidal but transgressing negative thoughtforms.Negative thoughtforms are losing there grounds.The only true projection is the ONE LOVE.You are only alotted so much information on a certain platform to potential if you are caught into the negative thought patterning mode.

[edit on 14-5-2007 by menguard]

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Selmer2,

Is there a process that helps you transition from excited, creative to focused easier?

Answer:Free expression, open your heart so your mind will open.

How do you gain your mental strength and focus?

Answer:Clarity, let your mind free flow like a tide, let the ocean of consciousness flow without thought constricting ideas, but marvels.

Answer:ItS just isolating one form of an idea, let go of thinking it into place and just do.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by chan_chan
Hi Menguard, My question is will humans ever discover immortality?

Answer:In ten different stages of learning.With an increase in learning, living and loving an enhancement into life years is added on, it doesn't piss energy away but encorperates it into its living style.Consciousness dictates your vulnerability in a given field of gravity.There are beings out there that live three thousand years within a field of gravity.

So yes, advancement into life style creates a healthier circumstance to live.Remember for every spirit out in the Universe, there is a physical body to replace it.It just so happens to occupy a different space in its spatial comfort.There are also beings in another form of physical flesh that can live up to ten thousand years old.It just so happens the closer the body gets to spirit, the more the body type will reflect spirits capabilities.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Where did aids come from?

Answer:Mars, it was a viral stimulant or enhancer to make traveling to foreign countries/(planets) easier.It was a bio-chemical ingrediant for adaptation on this planet used by e.t.s to come in our atmosphere.It creates a genetic alteration or field inducement state of alteration.

[edit on 16-5-2007 by menguard]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Will Ukraine's economy get better and ever got rid off the mafia,bandits and corruption?

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by K_galmine
Will Ukraine's economy get better and ever got rid off the mafia,bandits and corruption?

Answer:It will fade within a century.But in a decade, it will be substantionaly better.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
can you tell me what my purpose is? is that determined by me, or a higher being?

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
can you tell me what my purpose is? is that determined by me, or a higher being?

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
could you tell me if i am a descendant of the atlantian race?

oh, and while i'm here, who was the second gunman on the grassy knole?

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
What should I try to avoid when visiting and staying in LA for 2 months?

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I have trouble talking to this girl at school and on the phone . i really like her but don't know if she likes me. My question is, this fiction i feel between us is because we don't match in our vibrating energy fields?

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisefoolishness

Answer:Forgivence, its a networking between both playing fields.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by roach2
I have trouble talking to this girl at school and on the phone . i really like her but don't know if she likes me. My question is, this fiction i feel between us is because we don't match in our vibrating energy fields?

Answer:Opposites attract, she feels the same way about you as you her.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by roach2

Answer:Opposites attract, she feels the same way about you as you her.

Do I have a chance with her? How should i hadle the situation?

PS: thanks for your help

new topics

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join