It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr4g0n9
What are the limits of our physical bodies?

Answer: Pretentious ideas.

[edit on 9-5-2007 by menguard]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by Red_Dog_BOM

Interesting thread.

"Why is number 1 always concern about the location of #2?"

Answer:The middle is the point where atoms meet.

If atoms meet in the middle, can they exist there simultananously in the middle?

Answer:Not without resistance.

So if I understand you then this is what I see.
#2 can meet #1 only in the middle ground. Whereas #1 knows where #2 is at all times.
To use your words, the higher power frequency of #1 can always move down to the middle and meet #2, but there may be resistance.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

would it be possible to elaborate on that a little further?

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
How far can i take energy sourcing and what all can i do with it ? And do i have any other powers/ability's , If so where/what is the key to unlock the door to them ?

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by D3C0D3
How far can i take energy sourcing and what all can i do with it ? And do i have any other powers/ability's , If so where/what is the key to unlock the door to them ?

Answer:Sincerity, to help others in need.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
How many are working for NASA that are Extraterrestrials?
Answer:Two.

Who rules this sphere of antiquity?
Answer:Elders of Ancient Knowledge.

Where is Earth located?
Answer:A center in space of gravitational pull.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
how do I conact my higher self?

is it though dreaming?

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
What must i do to find if i have other abilitys in my being ?

Or do you know what they are . Or know some one who might be able to help me ?

How many others are like me ?

How can i find them?

[edit on 5/10/2007 by D3C0D3]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I don't mean to steal any of mengaurds thunder, but if you seek enlightenment. There are literally hundreds, nay, thousands of viable written paths to this realm.

Here are a few links to some of the pioneers in modern times:
www.nemoseen.com...
www.paradigm-sys.com...
www.fredalanwolf.com...
And this one has a great simple test you can do with a friend to demonstrate your own existing powers
Russell Targ, founder of SRI RV program

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
hey menguard,

would you perhaps comment

montalk.net...

QUOTE:

“Fourth Way philosophy aims to strip man of his mechanical behavior and hypnotic programming in order to build within him a core of heightened consciousness. It is an esoteric system assembled from incomplete fragments of inner Christianity and Sufism. It’s founder, Georges Gurdjieff, frequently admonished the thoughtless mechanical behavior of humanity and was fond of saying that we are “food for the moon.”

What did Gurdjieff mean by this phrase? Many have interpreted “food for the moon” as a figure of speech, that perhaps Gurdjieff meant we are slave to our mechanical conditioning and feed our baser impulses. While it can be additionally interpreted that way, Gurdjieff was primarily being literal. Peter Ouspensky, one of Gurdjieff’s most prolific disciples, lectured at length concerning the moon’s role in human affairs and its place in the cosmological scheme of things. It is reasonable to assume what Ouspensky wrote about the moon accurately reflects what Gurdjieff taught him.

According to Ouspensky, the moon acts as a giant electromagnet pulling upon all organic life on earth and sucking into itself the soul essence of dying creatures. The moon is an embryonic planet receiving its nutrition from organic life on earth through an etheric umbilical cord, an energy conduit between earth and moon.

In man, the moon drives his mechanical aspects like a pendulum moving the gears of a clock. The degree to which one’s actions are driven by the moon is proportional to one’s level of reactivity and non-being. For people incapable of moving themselves through life by nobler spiritual impulses, the moon provides a propulsive force. Without this force, mechanical individuals would be passive as puppets without a puppeteer. ”

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Brother menguard,

I have a few questions.

Could you define what "true love, true light" means?

What context am I using this in and for what purpose?

Excuse me for my ignorance, but how again did 9/11 forward love's directives? I am having trouble understanding this idea.

Was the dropping of the atom bombs on Japan love's goal too?

As for our shadow government in the US, do we have any chance of dismantling them soon?

How many controllers do most of us have? Myself?

How many enlightened (or awakening) souls are on Earth at this time? How many more are necessary for a paradigm shift? I remember before you said something like 5 million, but I can't find that post.

Thank you for a response,

May God guide you always.

LIVE FROM THE HEART!

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I don't mean to steal any of mengaurds thunder, but if you seek enlightenment. There are literally hundreds, nay, thousands of viable written paths to this realm.

Here are a few links to some of the pioneers in modern times:
www.nemoseen.com...
www.paradigm-sys.com...
www.fredalanwolf.com...
And this one has a great simple test you can do with a friend to demonstrate your own existing powers
Russell Targ, founder of SRI RV program

Answer:What is out there is FREE for taking, the knowledge of self limitations is governed by the laws we embrace, with no limitations to our being , existance is forever.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I have a few questions.

Could you define what "true love, true light" means?

Answer:True love is motionless, its always there, it has no bounderies, it moves like the fluidity of water and yet it is transluscent, it is known by moving over and around obstacles that obstruct our path to freedom.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What context am I using this in and for what purpose?
Answer:To let people know love is here and everywhere, when spirit is embraced, fears are pushed to the side and creating happens.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excuse me for my ignorance, but how again did 9/11 forward love's directives? I am having trouble understanding this idea.

Answer:It moved it forward by its volunteers for being, they chose to be the bright ones, to guide others through there selfless act to move society forward with the heart of being.Those souls touched the skies, and said let the will be done.They embraced the very coordinance for the overall good of being for mankind.

Was the dropping of the atom bombs on Japan love's goal too?

Answer:Somethings are initiaitions into higher beginnings and to erase matter/thought forms the answer was the result into freedom being rung, somethings are conquest measures on small levels to alleviate bigger transitions.Once devastations purpose is set, other measures of resolve begin to work its way into the enviroment.A lot of these measures are planned to erase fear.How we react to certain situations is the levels of learning in which we embrace.Anything that is embraced or caused through action it is the result of the souls worldwide acting in accordance with its laws of understanding.Somethings in the initial stages are there for smaller catalysts of learning, so the worldwide perception understands the measurements of mans whole thoughts being one.It lets man know his potential of being.

As for our shadow government in the US, do we have any chance of dismantling them soon?

Answer:TheY are Being brought to the surface right now, and Truth always will reveal itself, so others can see its reflections.More then ever there is a pandemonic apparition going on in that field of service and they are taking each other out to serve their own purpose.Which in end is a self defeating purpose.Only those "true of heart" will stand in the service of gods represenatives.

How many controllers do most of us have? Myself?
ANswer:Thirty two levels of awareness in this field of learning and outside this sphere thirty six.

How many enlightened (or awakening) souls are on Earth at this time? How many more are necessary for a paradigm shift? I remember before you said something like 5 million, but I can't find that post.

Answer:Three million.Always multiples of three for transitions happening.There is always a head, a body and limbs branching off.

"May love be within and without."

"Fear nothing, mankind is forever."

[edit on 11-5-2007 by menguard]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Our thought fields as a whole on Earth is a 'Being' that molds our planet.But other waves 'out there' with a higher attraction can send waves of Cosmic force through cosmic rays interupting the path of destruction.Higher thoughts of being always deflect lower stages of learning.See out there in space is the head, the hearts is inside mother earth and we are the legs.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by roach2
how do I conact my higher self?

is it though dreaming?

Tell yourself you are (your being) and you will BECOME.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

would it be possible to elaborate on that a little further?

ANSWER:Ideas that are not pure in thought or heart will be diswayeded on happening.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The sum of gods being in this sphere is the Supreme being inside mother Earth, we are part of that energetic field, are god is the Light inside mother EARTH.And when we meet up in the dreaming field of Earth, we create spiritual patterns that help alleviate painfull situations.And outside this sphere is another Supreme being met in another field of gravity inside another light being.Think of planets as chakra centers all the way up to Uranus.And beyond that is the spiritual field for planets.And within a solar system is a 'Whole Being'.And when you escape Earths thought forms you can move further out into space.

"The sum intelligence on a planet is the sum actions of its people"

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
'ledo4'

According to Ouspensky, the moon acts as a giant electromagnet pulling upon all organic life on earth and sucking into itself the soul essence of dying creatures. The moon is an embryonic planet receiving its nutrition from organic life on earth through an etheric umbilical cord, an energy conduit between earth and moon.
In man, the moon drives his mechanical aspects like a pendulum moving the gears of a clock. The degree to which one’s actions are driven by the moon is proportional to one’s level of reactivity and non-being. For people incapable of moving themselves through life by nobler spiritual impulses, the moon provides a propulsive force. Without this force, mechanical individuals would be passive as puppets without a puppeteer. ”

Yes this article has a lot of information in it.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
what do u mean?

is it though will power

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
am i connected with greece/delphi according to my higher self?

because i experienced a beautiful thing,like a memory regained there, followed by an echo that made itself clear in my birth date

thanks,menguard

new topics

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join