It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Your more than welcome.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
what now ?
the two days are over ?
What is my soul karma where am i from?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
one more thing how can my friend astral project ?
and who are the operators?
thanks much

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I've asked questions 2 or 3 times now.. is it the user or the 'higher light' that ignores these?

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Thank you again Menguard, that was diplomatic
Seems that talking with you has brought new spiritual contacts. Very welcome.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by Harper_
No sorry, Love and gravity are nothing alike,

in fact Love can free you of gravity,

(but if it were we could all head out to Jupiter and get love hugged to death by the gravity, lol)

Answer:Love can free you from any surrounding, but the gravitational field were in deals with understanding on a Universal level.You can escape the "set reality" but you still exist in the world.The pull of gravity is only a vibrational field, so yes of course you can exist elsewhere while still residing in this world.The marvels we create are the ones we were taught what is acceptable since childhood, if one wants to embrace different fields of gravitational fields, they must accept what they already know, a belief system will either lock you in or release you from your surroundings.

[edit on 23-4-2007 by menguard]

Understanding releases,

Like already mentioned on another thread,
"The truth will set you free"

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley
I've asked questions 2 or 3 times now.. is it the user or the 'higher light' that ignores these?

Time is non existant just a measurement of thought.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dhaerma
one more thing how can my friend astral project ?
and who are the operators?
thanks much

Answer:By "removing yourself" from the body, think of the body as a shell that can be exited at any time.The 'soul keepers' are the operators.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Soul Drummer is my soul communicating with me through my solar plexus region to let me know its in command.Interesting to have the soul show itself and drum in the solar plexus.It shows that I am nothing more than a shell resolving density stages.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Very pretty deflection.
If time doesn't exist without thought.. how could we have evolved without time? We wouldn't exist.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Very pretty deflection.
If time doesn't exist without thought.. how could we have evolved without time? We wouldn't exist.

aNSWER:"The world revolves around ideas, not time."

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Time is nothing more than a staged idea in a given period of thought.Time changes with the rationality or clarity of ones thoughts, its a physical description, not a non physical one.

[edit on 24-4-2007 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Only in a physical construct does time exist, other than that its a thought holding its "gravitational waves" in place.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Ideas need an evolved mind to create them. Evolution requires time. Ideas evolve to create new ideas.. this also requires time. Existence requires time.. even a thought uses time to jump between the synapses. Why do you disagree?

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Ideas need an evolved mind to create them. Evolution requires time. Ideas evolve to create new ideas.. this also requires time. Existence requires time.. even a thought uses time to jump between the synapses. Why do you disagree?

Answer:Its always the perspective in which we look that answers are sought.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The question one might pose is where does thought come from?
ANswer:Thoughts are timeless, they are given a barometer to determine certain sequences given in a state of learning.Thoughts are free energy out there.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
In a sense we attract certain ideas to our being.And depending on that layer of being is a certain quality of attraction given in that field of understanding.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
"Heres an idea throw away your clocks and time", and you will still live in existance just a different layer of it.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Our level of understanding will bend or take time out of the equation.Time is a repeating pattern of thought existing everywhere in different forms.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If you were to look at Earth from the outside and view it from a distance all you would see is a point in which to travel to and beyond that an interval to reach through the mind.Our travels are always through the mind then exerted to the physical existance, thought is nothing more than a form of matter.

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join