It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I have been developing strong empathetic abilitys as of late,
every day they become more vivid and real.

But i guess my really question is,

My birthday is July 26th, according to the mayans that is the first day
of the new year.

Is there any significance?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Thank you for the earlier answers menguard, they were right. I've been getting the message of not to get involved from some readings earlier too, hmm, maybe my time is later.

Some more questions:
Enki, what part is he acting now?
War of contracts - what meaning you see on the term? And if you can, how will next notes play?
What shape is the pleiadian related support center and how many other major alien ships are currently in this system?

[edit on 22-4-2007 by Lucia Arkwright]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Greetings Menguard and thanks for all your answers in this thread, I have been reading it and I must say I am very intrigued.

My question is this:

What is my purpose and how should I go about realising it?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Hey Menguard,

I have the same question most have-

What is my heart's desire and what action should I be taking now?

Also, is it possible to get specific information from dreams, and not have to question whether or not you interpreted it accurately?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harper_
No sorry, Love and gravity are nothing alike,

in fact Love can free you of gravity,

(but if it were we could all head out to Jupiter and get love hugged to death by the gravity, lol)

Answer:Love can free you from any surrounding, but the gravitational field were in deals with understanding on a Universal level.You can escape the "set reality" but you still exist in the world.The pull of gravity is only a vibrational field, so yes of course you can exist elsewhere while still residing in this world.The marvels we create are the ones we were taught what is acceptable since childhood, if one wants to embrace different fields of gravitational fields, they must accept what they already know, a belief system will either lock you in or release you from your surroundings.

[edit on 23-4-2007 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Thank you for the earlier answers menguard, they were right. I've been getting the message of not to get involved from some readings earlier too, hmm, maybe my time is later.

Some more questions:
Enki, what part is he acting now?
War of contracts - what meaning you see on the term? And if you can, how will next notes play?
What shape is the pleiadian related support center and how many other major alien ships are currently in this system?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer:He is helping others while helping himself come together .This a state where others take on that side to move others forward.The pleiadian shape is oval, 32 other ships.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renshin
I have been developing strong empathetic abilitys as of late,
every day they become more vivid and real.

But i guess my really question is,

My birthday is July 26th, according to the mayans that is the first day
of the new year.

Is there any significance?

Answer:Only the significance we give it, which pertains to the world reality at large, the belief system will always encorperate truths so we can move on.Its the ones that see outside the world view that will grasp its beginnings.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
There are supposed laws that dictate the direction in which were given to exist but once "one" is self realised that this world is nothing but a reflection of another then one can make any face they want in that mirror.Levels of "understanding" always makes all the difference in the world.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
"How we feel is the state in which we exist"
Menguard-

The choice is so simple who would rather live their lives living their own truth or someones elses.I GO FOR LIVING MY OWN TRUTH.When the "Common Universe" is so conforming with bounderies, I go past those old set dated commands and move past that barrier with understanding.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
"You are only a manifestation of a thought existing within its field of knowing"

"What choices we make dictate a path or state in which we choose to live"

"When the field of unknowing begins, one is never a past image imitating life but creating it"

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
See whatever state of thoughts you "hold onto" and not let go will be the very frequency state or (density state) that you will exist in your next life.

Like a magnet you are drawn to the "Gravitational pull" that suits you, hopefully it will be a better sphere of learning.Planets are just that suitable fields of energy to be attracted to.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
it is very nice to read this

This might be an add to the question once asked in this thread about what the perfect diet is here, and you told men of being mind-smart! menguard, well this is an add to that!

greetings menguard

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
12I conceived a cunning saying to say, I created man from invisible and from visible nature, of both are his death and life and image, he knows speech like some created thing, small in greatness and again great in smallness, and I placed him on earth, a second angel, honourable, great and glorious, and I appointed him as ruler to rule on earth and to have my wisdom, and there was none like him of earth of all my existing creatures.

The Book OF Enoch.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hey menguard can you look at my post back on page 200?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hey Menguard, Can you answer my question back on pg198?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by S7S7S7S7
I got a question, what should I expect in the future?

Answer:You shall reside where dreams proliferate.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
DatRUTH,

Rappers are a duality, they promote a healthy image about speaking out against crime and ignorance.Yet if one were to look at there lifestyles you could tell they don't advocate their portraits.The hardest shells are the softest inside, once that shell is broke.Most don't live hard lives just self initiated responses to life.No different then the drill instructors that portray hard core to soldiers and then laugh it off and go about their daily lives.Nothing more than an" image" that fades with time.The folly of man is always underwraps.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
greetings menguard

some advice would be great.
i am feeling quite ambivalent towards my career choice lately, could you please shed some light on the path i'm currently on? basically, should i pursue it and what might be my purpose in this incarnation career wise

your every post is always appreciated, thanks

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ledo4
greetings menguard

some advice would be great.
i am feeling quite ambivalent towards my career choice lately, could you please shed some light on the path i'm currently on? basically, should i pursue it and what might be my purpose in this incarnation career wise

your every post is always appreciated, thanks

Answer:Nutritionist would probably be a good field for you.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
wow...so far from my current path..interesting

thanks for getting back to me on that

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join