It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Are me and my girlfriend ever going to see eye to eye and resolve our problems?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
When fear leaves and love is born understanding will take place.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Maybe you can help the discussion.

Define "love" and how it applies to violence and destruction.

Everyone deserves to be heard out...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Maybe you can help the discussion.

Define "love" and how it applies to violence and destruction.

Answer:Love is the "essence" which some listen to and some apply.It creates leaps and bounds in conscious awareness and nurtures lifes resolve.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Answer:Love is the "essence" which some listen to and some apply.It creates leaps and bounds in conscious awareness and nurtures lifes resolve.

True, yet love accomplishes that by being the glue of the universe, the unity and harmony between spirit. Under what circumstances does love break this harmony and remain love?

How does that not qualify for an oxymoron?

Thanks

[edit on 20/4/07 by SteveR]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Love is the glue of the universe, the unity and harmony between spirit. Under what circumstances does love break this harmony and remain love?

How does that not qualify for an oxymoron?

Answer:It never breaks the union some are just unclear to see the details right in front of them.The only union broke is the heart whispering to the ear letting it know when to react.The heart still beats with or without but a direction is guided for the better.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Love doesn't cause destruction from my understanding. It is the byproduct of something else within the universe that is presntly left undefined to me. Love simply observes this natural phenomenon and adjust accordingly to its design, I suppose. # happens.

What is the alternative? Random chaos that cannot be understood? We need to understand the pieces to bring the picture into focus. That is how life has been coded for me. Not every piece is conventionally tasteful, but how can the unconventional understand that?

Love doesn't cause pain. Pain causes pain. Love adjusts. Where does pain come from? This question may hold the answer. But again, entertaining thoughts are neccesary. I taste before I decide wether to swallow, or spit out.

Nevertheless, this is a good topic of discussion.

AAC

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
If a spirit is operating on a different level of being, it may break unions of love without percieving the break. It views life and experiences in an entirely different context - but no more valid than those it affects. This corrupts the assertation of one truth.

If the positions reversed, the situation may stay the same.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It will see it with a higher reasoning, what that is a little more defined or defininte from the outside whole.There are more variables that come into place when things are understood on different levels pertaining to the same enviroment.Just different perspectives on a different playing field playing with lifes circumstance.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
If a spirit is operating on a different level of being, it may break unions of love without percieving the break. It views life and experiences in an entirely different context - but no more valid than those it affects. This corrupts the assertation of one truth.

If the positions reversed, the situation may stay the same.

A kid finds a magic cup that turns tears to pearls-
He must find ways to make himself cry because he is poor and desires wealth-
The end of the story has the kid all grown up, crying on top a mountain of pearls, his slain wife laid lifelessly in his arms.

This is beautiful irony. But the plot hole is hidden. Could he not have just cut open an onion?

My point, which I see many examples throughout life, is that people can lose sight when they have tunnel vision. The "spirit" which you refer to that break designs, perhaps those breaks are what led to higher heights somewhere else?

Is this not a possible scenario?

AAC

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
It will see it with a higher reasoning, what that is a little more defined or defininte from the outside whole.There are more variables that come into place when things are understood on different levels pertaining to the same enviroment.Just different perspectives on a different playing field playing with lifes circumstance.

The higher reasoning is only high in terms of being lifted away. Does this constitute accuracy?

Perhaps not. No one being can percieve a situation more accurately than one existing in the situation and open to all variables in its sensitivity. You gotta be in the boots to understand the walk.

Humans are those feelers of the universe. They may not do what is 'best' for them - but they must be empowered to choose.

At what point does a higher love assume confidence to over ride such choices?

How does this stay in sync with love and understanding, if so independent and divisive in its rulings?

Can you be clear over the perpetrators of 9/11 so we are all on the same page precisely.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The higher reasoning is only high in terms of being lifted away. Does this constitute accuracy?
Answer:Accuracy is the basis in which we give it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At what point does a higher love assume confidence to over ride such choices?
ANSWER:When theres nothing left to resolve, be at peace with your death for it could give you life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How does this stay in sync with love and understanding, if so independent and divisive in its rulings?

Answer:Its only independent when one ceases to see their own spirits principles.

Can you be clear over the perpetrators of 9/11 so we are all on the same page precisely.

Answer:Those on the level with spirit took there agreement to heart that day and became a part of history for all to see, and that the reprecussions is spirits excuse is to live, love and learn, somethings just hit the major spotlight.Not always the factor.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I would be grateful if you could add Answer after my reflections.
I appreciate you taking the time to explore these concepts..

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: The higher reasoning is only high in terms of being lifted away. Does this constitute accuracy?

Answer:Accuracy is the basis in which we give it.

Reflection: Accuracy is in the palm of our hand. Light at different points in time. All is one so hear each layer without rectitude.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: At what point does a higher love assume confidence to over ride such choices?

Answer:When theres nothing left to resolve, be at peace with your death for it could give you life.

Reflection: Love forms the rigidity of our structure. It does not weaken for its own perception of gain.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: How does this stay in sync with love and understanding, if so independent and divisive in its rulings?

Answer:Its only independent when one ceases to see their own spirits principles.

Reflection: Independence is an illusion. Independent rulings are without prestige in a galaxy of one. The web of existance connects all. Spirits construct has created a reality that requires more than its original principles for safekeeping. There are always new rules on the new field. You must listen to the design to understand how best to make it flourish.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: Can you be clear over the perpetrators of 9/11 so we are all on the same page precisely.

Answer:Those on the level with spirit took there agreement to heart that day and became a part of history for all to see, and that the reprecussions is spirits excuse is to live, love and learn, somethings just hit the major spotlight.Not always the factor.

Reflectance: Love is passive in its interferance. Beings who exercise love must become love to become true. Love does not chop down the seedling it planted. Love by nature nutures. Explain love and 9/11.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[edit on 20/4/07 by SteveR]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I just wanted to add a little poem I received just yesterday.

it sounded so true, here it is:

I give you the light of a star
it will guide you where all other lights fade
one can only be free
in the land of mystery
we’re not going to heaven or hell
only our destiny can tell
dreamz are the key
to what shall be
never forget
or forever regret…

aaaah isn't that beautifull! never forget, you are a 'star'

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
You want me to tell you how we can make America smarter by taking away the interferences in life that hinder ones progress.How we program our kids through their daily networking with higher forms of gravitational pull.Shows and cartoons are now much more advanced then they were ten years ago or twenty, a lot more defininte, refined animation with more clear conduits of information is being processed.Just look at the show Jimmy Neutron and others in the like.There is also alot more concern for the brotherhood impact amongst our nations, which has always been there but divided by age.There is a lot more concern for communicating with our natural resources, our people.When all of our needs our met we will cease to exist in this instance."

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Sorry menguard,
Looking back I suppose those questions were unfair, (didn't mean it to be so) I don't want you or your Guide to be associated with what I may be posting here soon,

theres enough people in trouble for what coming,

(btw I did try looking for away to PM you, but Couldn't find it on this site)

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
What is love? From a human perspective, we have it all wrong. It is not just about perpetuating our species, but loving all aspects of creation ie the Earth, other humans, other species, and above all, you, your body and mind.

I like to leave the actual definition of love undefined, although if i had to, i would say this..

I believe "love" to be as mysterious, yet as powerful, as the force of Gravity. Perhaps they are infact no different, and infact the same, but appear different from our perspective.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
No sorry, Love and gravity are nothing alike,

in fact Love can free you of gravity,

(but if it were we could all head out to Jupiter and get love hugged to death by the gravity, lol)

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Explain to me why they can not be the same, aswell as the definitions and mechanics of both love and gravity.

We understand mere fragments of both. Are you certain you can say both are incompatible with each other?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
Explain to me why they can not be the same, aswell as the definitions and mechanics of both love and gravity.

We understand mere fragments of both. Are you certain you can say both are incompatible with each other?

I'm not going to talk about love here, but all of the mysteries of gravity are already known, just kept a secret,

they are nothing alike,

new topics

top topics

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join