It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Menguard can you please answer my question which is on this page (199)

It was regarding my current circumstances going on in my life right now.. wanted to know why im being punished and why i'm recieving bad things in my life at this current time. Is my luck going to keep getting worse or will it get better?

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Menguard:
You earlier stated that New York is a major energy gateway. What are such places in Europe? How one can find such places?

Enki, what do you think of him?

Advice for my path?

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Who was Wilhelm Reich? (please low priority)

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Time can be "bent" through radio waves.Time is distorted through waves of reciprocals.People can be thought of AS "Giant Transistor Radios".We are always tuning into other frequencies and patterns of thoughts all over the Universes, nothing more then "Time Distortion" on major Galactic levels.You can thank the "Common Universe" at large for that one.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Lucia Arkwright:
You earlier stated that New York is a major energy gateway. What are such places in Europe? How one can find such places?

Enki, what do you think of him?

Advice for my path?

Enki, is a being that ruled during earths early dynasties.

They are gateways of the UNIVERSAL FLOW.By tuning in with ones body, a lot of times you might feel an "uneasiness" in the body, that is the energetic form conforming to its enviroment.

"Live free as possible"

[edit on 18-4-2007 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dhaerma
Who was Wilhelm Reich? (please low priority)

"A freedom of speech advocate".

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eonnn
Menguard can you please answer my question which is on this page (199)

It was regarding my current circumstances going on in my life right now.. wanted to know why im being punished and why i'm recieving bad things in my life at this current time. Is my luck going to keep getting worse or will it get better?

"Let go of the sacrificial lamb role and induce your state in the now being"

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
What is Earth?
Answer:A holographic point to sound the trumpet.

Who are the gods of the past?
Answer:You and me in different stages of life.

Where will our Kingdom lie?
answer:In Earth with the heavens.

What is the hardest place to be.
Answer:The place of no return.

Where will life begin?
Answer:No tommorow or today, just the now.

What is area 51 used for?
Answer: Planetation devices.

Who guides this Universe?
Answer:Beings of timeless accounts.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I have a question what do u think of the recent school shooting.....

was it by goverment for global control of the american people?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by roach2
I have a question what do u think of the recent school shooting.....

was it by goverment for global control of the american people?

Answer:No, it was by a personal vendetta to breed the warrior institutions.In essence it makes it easier when people are going mad to promote vengeance.In a way it helps keep the 'primal bloodline' at large instictive instead of promoting healthy situations based on factual data.He did it so alot of them could move on.Also I would like to point out that a lot of our military instalations will be fighting over territory disputes through undercover spies.

See in a way the Military basis is there to wipe out each other, those that actually pose a threat to society.See a lot of them that have that kill instinct in them are the frontline people.They do what they do best kill, evade life by creating purposes of defeat.In the time to come there will be a lot of social disturbances, and a lot of it is those old thought patterns that no longer serve a purpose.And those old thought patterns will be moving on because it won't be able to hold the new gravitational purpose of existing in peace and harmony.They are becoming spotlight potentials because they are meeting there destiny so to speak, the grips of their own reality.

Now this doesn't mean every person in the military serves a killing spree purpose.No not at all, a lot of them are trying to wipe out the seeds that hold us back.Those with purpose will no longer seek and destroy missions but those on more of a peacekeeping quality with respect to human life and its basis of living.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Only 200 pages? ho-hum...I've seen better...ahahh I am kidding!

I've been following this thread. You really are exerting a lot of energy keeping up!! I know from personal experience how demanding "nurturing" a thread can be. LOL

I do it out of service, and I know you do too! I guess that's how you could look at it...At least that's how I feel...

I've read the questions and your responses. I haven't read each one of the 200 pages, but enough.

I've been interested in your posts, and everyone's posts in general here. I think it's great to have a discussion of this sort, and of the type that you have opened in other threads.

ATS in general, of course, is important. But more specifically, these sort of "paranormal/spiritual" discussions, for which there is often no physical proof or evidence, are important to have.

There is nothing wrong with discussing possibilities without shutting down the conversation when no proof is forthcoming. For many, these discussions make them uncomfortable.

That said, I'm still on the fence with regard to the source of your responses, but that's OK. I'm sure you think it's OK to have our own interpretation.

I wanted to hop on to thank you for all of your posts!

The reason I came on here was the mention of the Virginia Tech shootings. This incident occurred only two or three days ago, yet it's everywhere. It's on all of the news stations, as well as programs that I don't recognize as normally covering stories like this...It's everywhere. I live only a few hours from VA-Tech.

The incident, and the person who perpetrated these acts, have been discussed and dissected every which way you can think of. It's crazy.

The question that immediately came to my mind though, was, Why is this happening? What's going on in this country? I know it can't just be the U.S...

People are snapping more often, and often on such a large scale that it boggles the mind.

Remember that shooting in Seattle, Washington last year, where Kyle Huff went to that college party with a shotgun and started shooting people? (SOURCE)

Our here in Fairfax County, Virginia, also last year, there was an incident where a young guy actually opened fire on a police station. The guy, 18, killed one officer and wounded another, and in the end either was shot and killed by an officer, or shot himself.

In this case, the young man was targeting officers, but said that he had spoken with aliens prior to the shooting spree, and they may have instructed him to do this. (SOURCE)

So I see this happen at VA-Tech a couple of days ago and I can't believe my eyes. What is going on in this country? Is this happening in other countries?

The bizarre thing is that these seem to be regular people, this last one maybe not so much, who all of a sudden go on a killing spree. The two cases I cited, I believe, were total surprises.

I can't make sense of this, except to say that there is something going on right now, something very unusual, that is causing this.

A lot of people have speculated on this most recent case, and I've read a fair amount of that speculation.

Because I have been following your thread with interest, I have come to a point that there may be something in your response. Your answer addressed all of these cases together, and that's what interested me enough to post this. I feel like there is a link here, but I can't figure out what it is.

It's not just that "people are going crazy". Like all of the other bizarre stuff going on around the planet, something is going on here...Just don't know...

These cases seem to be pieces to a larger puzzle that just don't fit anywhere...

Someone somewhere knows what the big picture is, but for the little guy these just look like unbelievably bizarre tragedies without a seeming reason for being...

Time will tell...

On a different note, I was curious to ask your higher self about the path I was on.

Do you have any words of wisdom with regard to the prattling on I've done on TD's behalf over the last few months?

Just curious...

Thanks a lot for your efforts here! Keep on keeping on...

A loyal listener...

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hello, Menguard,

I've been a member of ATS for about 3 years. Like many i came here in search of answers, however my quest brought about more questions. I've grown (spirituality) a lot in theses past three years and I owe a lot of it to this board. I have been on and off when it come to posting and read on this site. It's kinda of ironic that i came across your thread because i haven't been on here in a long time. I've been going through some trying times in my life but it's noting that my souls can't handle. If i couldn't i would not be here. Anyway's i have a couple of questions for you. I know you have been answering a lot of them too so i don't want to burden you to much.

1) What has been blocking my Astral Travels lately and dream recall.
2) What role does hip-hop play in our culture today and what influence could it have in the future?
3) Why to i allow "others" to influence me?

Thank you in advance for any kind words you may express. God Bless

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hey, I just posted but my internet messed up and so I have to write it out again

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Well, if anybody would like to ask questions on something perplexing, I will answer them from my higher selfs viewpoint.

Okay, What was I over seven years ago, and why am I in this condition now,

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
OnTheDeck,

Yes, everything seems as a mismatched oppurtunity for life to snuff out other potentials that cause an uproar in society.There seems to be a growing need to balance out the people like predators balancing out the ecosystem,food supplies.

The Squeeze of Infinity is actually creating waves everywhere and that wave is felt by all, not by commericial differences but by cultural differences.Are need is to 'keep balance' in these times of strife.There are a lot of things, that seem most crucial in these times, because after these short waves here and there, there will be no need for huge catastrophies on a large scale but on television.In a way it helps get rid of the urgency to try to help people, but to help ourselves see that something is not right in our society, and that righteousness is based on our belief system.I have given information pertaining to that with the negotiators and the non negotiators, those that are unwilling to comply to the world wide projection.

But, its as easy as manifesting a pie, by going to the store and buying it.If we don't by the 'belief system' over world wide scales, then we cease to be in them.We will not comply if the world doesn't do the work to see that it is a battle beyond Earths agreements. But one that has always been, light and dark polarities tie up are media all the time.But chaos sales more than order.If people by into more light perhaps the worldwide struggle to survive will end and humans will be just that another source of existance overshadowing it past circumstance for living today.

Nothing can be written without the souls in the field creating the waves of a new begining.It just so happens, humans are always promoting these news buffs fantasies, if one were to look at the news people, you would see how robotic they are in their view of life, because they are desensitized through their own religion. Be it peace or violence.

And if one were to look at it society, it loves to buy into the dark side, why the murderous cult like realities stir humanity is the indifference we have in life with ourselves and society in general.One can take all the drugs in the world and do nothing for society so can those that harm people with no values.See everything is as it should or could be, but we know it could get a lot better with more compassion around our world and in our lives.

A lot of times we begain to see sides with the murderers of life, and yet everything has the most probablistic rate of occuring to its own potential.See we are all given many tasks in this life and if we don't complete them some take an outside route to accomplish there goal.

By the way, I also read what you write and you have potential to create new beginings.

[edit on 19-4-2007 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
Hey, I just posted but my internet messed up and so I have to write it out again

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harper_

Well, if anybody would like to ask questions on something perplexing, I will answer them from my higher selfs viewpoint.

Okay, What was I over seven years ago, and why am I in this condition now,

Answer:A pupil of philosophy, you are catching up with your future self as we all are, through the present moment, you can capture your own tail.You are letting go of 'past negotioations' that no longer help in the now.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i don't understand what makes a person get to that point of rage and volence......

so is this shooting severs a purpose on changing the way the general american thinks about life in power and succese?

also what do u mean about "helping those move on?

One more,why did he have to kill so many people?

[edit on 19-4-2007 by roach2]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by roach2
also what do u mean about "helping those move on?

Answer:It makes them decide what not to do through anothers actions.

One more,why did he have to kill so many people?

nswers:Sometimes the ones left behind, are the ones that need helping the most.A lot of times it funtions as a catalyst for change specially on a world wide scale level.It helps move family members forward, not all things are clear when your in them.See they chose that life when they came into it.A lot of people want to serve short terms in life others want the whole leg.

[edit: clipped big quote]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 19-4-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

You are letting go of 'past negotioations' that no longer help in the now.

That makes sense,

So do you know why I'm posting on these boards?
What I'm going to do?

[edit: clipped nested quote]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 19-4-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

top topics

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join