It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
HS

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
What understanding that rests in Gods' keeping for you, do you wish to have?

Honor Seed

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Can you list and briefly explain which each part of our self is, what it does, and what its mission to become is?
Example, Higher Self, Lower Self, Soul, whatever all the part are....

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hi, i've been trying for some quite time to learn psichic abilities such as telekinesis and telepathy, just to name a couple. But still, i find it hard to
a) understand precisely the process that undergoes to these abilities
because
a1) does it originate from my (physical) brain
or
a2) does it originate from my subconscious or from my "spirit", astral body or anything else?

b1) if it originates from my brain, how can i practically do it work?
b2) if it originates from my subconscious/spirit/astral body/etc..., how can i convince it that it's capable of using psi and cooperate (and, for example, spin the psiwheel when i want it to)?

c) i've read and heard about meditation techniques that should help me/us in acheiving this goal, but unluckly i don't have much time and chances to comfortably meditate (ok, there's a little laziness too, but it's not the only "obstacle" ), so is there also a "quicker" way?-Sparhawk

Thanks

Answers:Most with these capabilities have experienced death and or brought back their other self.The electro magneticaly charged self that effects matter.

[edit on 12-1-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Answer:
Nothing short of a miracle.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Hi, i've been trying for some quite time to learn psichic abilities such as telekinesis and telepathy, just to name a couple. But still, i find it hard to
a) understand precisely the process that undergoes to these abilities
because
a1) does it originate from my (physical) brain
or
a2) does it originate from my subconscious or from my "spirit", astral body or anything else?

b1) if it originates from my brain, how can i practically do it work?
b2) if it originates from my subconscious/spirit/astral body/etc..., how can i convince it that it's capable of using psi and cooperate (and, for example, spin the psiwheel when i want it to)?

c) i've read and heard about meditation techniques that should help me/us in acheiving this goal, but unluckly i don't have much time and chances to comfortably meditate (ok, there's a little laziness too, but it's not the only "obstacle" ), so is there also a "quicker" way?-Sparhawk

Thanks

Answers:Most with these capabilities have experienced death and or brought back their other self.The electro magneticaly charged self that effects matter.

[edit on 12-1-2006 by menguard]

I see... but how can i (quickly) acheive them? What does bringing back their other self mean? How can one do this, if possible without experiencing death?

HS

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Answer:
Nothing short of a miracle.

I asked a question that put me in the serene, tranquil state of contemplation. You have given me an answer that put me in the serene, tranquil state of contemplation.

My question is now, do you have a question for me?

Honor Seed

serendipity - the art of making happy discoveries, or finding
the unexpectedly pleasant, by chance or sagacity.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
You answered alphagrey's question on his purpose of being here.. how can you know what any individual's purpose is? It's not like you know him, or are near him.. all you have is some internet text and it could belong to anyone. I'd just like to know how that is possible. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Cyberwasp-Can you list and briefly explain which each part of our self is, what it does, and what its mission to become is?
Example, Higher Self, Lower Self, Soul, whatever all the part are....

Answers:
Higher Self:The self that is timeless, without bounderies, pure consciousness.This is the part of self that relates to all matters in all layers of existance back to source.To go beyond itself, transcend.,stabillizer.

Lower Self:Nothing more than dealing with the more instinctual part of self or animalistic side, survival mode.Dealing with raw power of will.

Soul:Nothing more than trapped consciousness, to expand awareness, a member of the universe.[Note:To become a member of the universe you must be universally aware,vast intelligence,cosmically aware and knowing multitudes of self].

[edit on 13-1-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Please don't take my next question as an insult, I offer it in the spirit of learning.

Why do you think that most scientific studies on paranormal subjects come to the conclusion that these paranormal phenomena are nonexistent? Why do most scientists and other 'learned' people disbelieve in the paranormal, and often refuse to even accept the possibility that such things may exist?

(as a side note, as may be apparent if you have seen other posts of mine, I tend to disbelieve in most paranormal things but I do try to keep an open mind, and if real evidence comes up on something, I don't ignore it)

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Nice answers, I have a question for you too, in fact, more than one.

- How can we achieve the universal consciousness? Meditating, turning 100% of our lives to the spiritual matter, etc?

- What am I doing here? Why do I have to many troubles with my thoughts?

- What we should not do to slow thw awake process?

So many things to learn! ^^

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Forgive me Mods

menguard Dear friend please step down onto earth again.
Or do we have an Oracle in our midst???
Be very very careful, , of the advice you give, putting one self on the top of the mountain is a dangerous adventure.

I have but one question: What is true humillity, true compassion?

From your answer I can determine your authority.
Don't play with the souls of man, it will hit you like a meteor.
I know my simple response is just adding to your energy, do you know what you are doing?
Wis

[edit on 13-1-2006 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I wish he'd answer my previous question

Then maybe I'd have an easier time understanding it.. it would kill alot of doubt, manguard.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
You answered alphagrey's question on his purpose of being here.. how can you know what any individual's purpose is? It's not like you know him, or are near him.. all you have is some internet text and it could belong to anyone. I'd just like to know how that is possible. Thanks. -Steve R.

Answer:
Things that seem unimaginable are sometimes the most plausible, by knowing is nothing more than being connected to source.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Why do you think that most scientific studies on paranormal subjects come to the conclusion that these paranormal phenomena are nonexistent? Why do most scientists and other 'learned' people disbelieve in the paranormal, and often refuse to even accept the possibility that such things may exist?

(as a side note, as may be apparent if you have seen other posts of mine, I tend to disbelieve in most paranormal things but I do try to keep an open mind, and if real evidence comes up on something, I don't ignore it)

Answers:
They are non existent when it comes to their phenomena.It is beyond them, no grasp of that reality when applied to their laws of physics.Their laws wouldn't exist or apply.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Interesting. Your saying the "source" must somehow know whom you wish to find information for.

In that case, what do you get as my point/reason for being incarnated right now?

Thanks,
SteveR

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
What is true humillity, true compassion? -walkinsillence

Answers:Letting go, being yourself.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Interesting. Your saying the "source" must somehow know whom you wish to find information for.

In that case, what do you get as my point/reason for being incarnated right now?

Answer:Forgiveness

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Will you give me the winning numbers for the Missouri State Lotto, in a private email? I will not play them, but see if they pan out... That would be a real test of the higher level of wisdom. Rest of it just kind of comes under the heading of personal introspection and not really much...

If you are unable to pass the information to me, why is that?

If your higher self can be aware of nebulous knowledge, it is most assuredly capable of specific knowledge.

Let's see how that works...

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Will you give me the winning numbers for the Missouri State Lotto, in a private email? I will not play them, but see if they pan out... That would be a real test of the higher level of wisdom. Rest of it just kind of comes under the heading of personal introspection and not really much...

Answer:Why would I take on such satiable odds?
Why are some things not for choosing?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Answer:Why would I take on such satiable odds?
Why are some things not for choosing?

Ummm ... Yeah...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join