It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hey guys,

Wouldn't that all depend on how complex the design is? If every death had a spiritual equal or opposite reaction, which was in favor of the intolerance that is soon to come. I believe this question is loaded, "how could light beings destroy and kill?" Are they looking at it from a higher picture? Perhaps it was in the design no matter yet certain beings manipulated the discourse?

What will 9/11 influence?

US has been discredited.
Corporate elitists have been exposed
Constitution has been underminded
Corruption has transformed social perception
Fear is an ingrediant for rupturing of consistencies
Hate has been redirected
discourse has open MANY eyes

Now if that doesn't sound like the recipe for change I don't know what does. It's like revolution weather.

Remember death is only a way out. If the souls that perished that day grew from the experience, then is it justified? The families that carry that mourning, will it help open their eyes to deeper questions. Does the faint hearted have to be pricked to prove that they bleed?

This act was done for people to eventually "recognize" their own existences within this reality. The monotany has been forever changed, lke a seed that has been whisked away by the storm. It will eventually land, take root, and eventually grow. What that bloom will look like is up to us I guess.

Steve this is you writing my words and me writing yours.

AAC

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
my grandparents have been though freak accidents.
my question is were they done fo a evil purpose

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Some examination required -

1. The complexity of the design does not alter the reality of its outcome. That's the problem. Why assume any questionable action by a far superior and developed power is calculated for our good? This logic is comforting but baseless. It is, though, taught at all levels of our society. It keeps the masses in place while the deciders go unchallenged.

2. Light beings evolve too. Are we not light beings condensed in physical form? If we evolve spiritually, then it is an inherent ability of all light beings.

Our elders have gone through radical changes in embracing love. Take for instance the Old Testament vs. the New Testament. If they are of some value, we can agree that true love is never expressed through any form of violence.

The opposite of love is disconnection. From mind, from feeling, from source, from reality, from everything and anything.

How connected are we to justify careless violence and abuse against a city of people? How connected are we to approve of the destruction of the WTCs? How connected are we then to theorize this is the work of spiritual elders and cannot be understood by our inferior minds? Same question, same answer. The outcome remains the same if God did this, or if Al Qaeda or Dick Cheney did this. Would we use the same devil's advocacy then? I do not remember us doing so.

Enough laughing, this subject is hardly amusing.

The video was a dose of the reality, at least for an observer. It in no way compares to being there. Would we talk the same if we were there? I don't beleive so. Think about this: Jesus's life was the ultimate in reconnection, (no matter who he was). I'm afraid some are leaving themselves open to upsetting lessons if they are still adamant in their spiritual psychosis (seperation). Such a 'jack' back into reality is going to be very tormenting.

3. There is no 'good' and no 'bad', all are brothers to me. All souls are of equal sovereignty and importance. Anything else is a construct that benefits some over others. Would these light beings in theory allow a group of humans to unleash hell in their lives, if the humans incorrectly promised it was for the good of all light beings? It makes no sense. Truth is we don't know better about spirit than them, and they don't know better about living our lives on Earth than we do. So, they would only take such actions if they did feel superior in experience and decision.

It is obvious to me that 9/11 is the work of a metaphorical satan. There was no love to grow from but each other, and I'll be damned if God has decided we need artificial trauma to learn to grow together. Such a logic renders all spiritual endeavor pointless, as we would be made to grow through the acts of a calculating and violent creator not our own efforts or self-determination.

The truth is far different, we are helped, encouraged, loved, and upheld by true divine light beings. Infinite love and help when we are ready, space and complete freedom when we are not. They are not the 'ones' that see fit to smash up New York City. Those two ideologies do not mix.

4. I would suggest for the purpose of maintaining spiritual integrity we allow ourselves to 'drop defenses' and truly emphasize and understand every fraction of infinity. Spiritualism (the pursuit) is not apathy!

Is this enough grass to chew?

[edit on 15/4/07 by SteveR]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Nesara is hoax, a moneymaking one.
Cant remember details just now, it was much discussed and revealed as a greedy hoax year or more so.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucia Arkwright
Nesara is hoax, a moneymaking one.
Cant remember details just now, it was much discussed and revealed as a greedy hoax year or more so.

Damn, got my hopes up booo

I kinda had a feeling it was full of crap, but its always nice to read something that would make the government accountable...

menguard, will there be another 9/11 type attack in the future and if so, is there a way we can stop it?

Are stargates real in the sense can we use either our own body or physical devices (besides spaceships) to transport ourselves across vast distances of the universe, possibly through different dimensions as well?

When will we know God has been realized by the vast majority of people on Earth and "heaven" has arrived (maybe we'll just know?
)?

Thank you,

bs

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Steve,

Well said. This is flirting with a subject often pondered by philosphers throughout history, with little partisonship. Is there opposite duality or an all encompassing actio. I do not tend to believe there can be both. So many horrible questions cans be asked about our reality.

Why are babies killed? Why are children molested? Why ridicule a new student? Are these not the same, just at a lessor degree than 9/11? What is helplessness in the face of a predator?

Did these events already happen? If Bush & Comp. knew 9/11 would happen and prepared accordingly, could spiritual elders look back and prepare accordingly? No one is saying light beings are sinister in their actions. Perhaps they are just manipulating in their creative favor?

Again I stress, there is way too much thoughtless sin that effects seemingly helpless people everyday. Where does this come from? An actual devil? Or the collective force of the shades of darkness that collect over time. The sweet ain't as sweet without the bitter.

Again, I think we need to really understand the soul distribution cycle and its laws to determine what is actually of worth outside pure love.

My .02

AAC

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
True. I would be much more 'comfortable' with the belief that 9/11 had been caused by our own potentials. We can handle those. But an outside force, seemingly 'out of touch', wielding this kind of power does indeed unsettle my loyalties. You and I both know that this wasn't some "helpful wrench in the works." I guess we all need to question and find out what is what before we commit to anything in the spirit world. As you said,

My only concern is derailling our progress.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

My only concern is derailling our progress.

But you and I both know this is never really a concern if it is never really a concern.

AAC

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
I have always felt different.

That is the spirit trying to tell you something.

Am I still holding on to a past life?

You are holding onto past compromises.

Any insight would be helpful.

You're looking for verification.
Do it.

AAC

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
You're looking for verification.
Do it.

~The best advice is that which appears emptiest

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Hey Menguard me again

I was just wondering if you could give me some insight as to why my life is going down crap creek at the moment... its like god is punishing me for something. First i crash my car, have to pay for it to get fixed, have to wait 2 months for it to get fixed, then when i get it back within an hour im caught by cops for speeding and will now lose my licence. I'm completely broke so i can't afford the fine, let alone paying for my car to be fixed.

why me? what have i done to deserve this? im a very kind gentle loving person i honestly do not believe i deserve this crap in my life. what have i done thats so wrong that god, life or karma is kicking me in the ass for? I would also like to know if my luck is going to change or is it going to continue getting worse?

Thanks in advance
-Eonnn

[edit on 16-4-2007 by Eonnn]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
What do i need now?
and what else?
Physically

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
What I reccomend in these times of changes are you remain open minded not just as a philosophical point of view but in your endeavors of life.

There are going to be many new ideas coming to the brain stem, nurture them.

Let go of control.

Move forward with your life goals.

Be helpful where you are needed.

Let others change so you can see the light.

Move onto bigger and better things, something that gives you the utmost comfort.

Let your self be without indifference, just know that Spirit created your design, and be happy it was yours that created your life circumstance.

Let life flow with you, not against you.

Be at peace with any surrounding and life will move on for the better behalf of spirit.

One has the capability to change if one knew their inner most thoughts, affect matter.

[edit on 16-4-2007 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
US has been discredited.

What will 9/11 influence?

US has been discredited.
Corporate elitists have been exposed
Constitution has been underminded
Corruption has transformed social perception
Fear is an ingrediant for rupturing of consistencies
Hate has been redirected
discourse has open MANY eyes

AAC, did a well job on explaining some of the after effect potentials, which have helped the creative wave to paint with the hearts desire.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
What I reccomend in these times of changes are you remain open minded not just as a philosophical point of view but in your endeavors of life.

There are going to be many new ideas coming to the brain stem, nurture them.

Let go of control.

Move forward with your life goals.

Be helpful where you are needed.

Let others change so you can see the light.

Move onto bigger and better things, something that gives you the utmost comfort.

Let your self be without indifference, just know that Spirit created your design, and be happy it was yours that created your life circumstance.

Let life flow with you, not against you.

Be at peace with any surrounding and life will move on for the better behalf of spirit.

One has the capability to change if one knew their inner most thoughts, affect matter.

I find that no matter what level you may be at, this advice will transcend everything. It is subtle, yet poignant. I have already felt new designs entering my thoughts, opening new realms of understanding and possibility. I just try to accept them and develope the stimlation, but you are so correct, just do what it is that your heart wants. Everything else will unfold itself through time and become "understood" by you.

It's funny, the spirit will show you something, the ego will show you something, then the spirit will come back and expose a "new" design that balloons the entire duality of each direction.

I guess the best thing to do is look for your encoded messages of spirit within your reality and ride the wave.

Again, great advice mengard once again.

AAC

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Mengard, Is there a way to increase your ability to receive? I have created a few (receptor) versions myself, but I was concerned if you knew of any yourself that help.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Mengard, Is there a way to increase your ability to receive? I have created a few (receptor) versions myself, but I was concerned if you knew of any yourself that help.

Answer:Only by tuning yourself like a fork, and repelling energies that slow down or hinder ones progress.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Answer:Only by tuning yourself like a fork, and repelling energies that slow down or hinder ones progress.

Right

cut out the unneccesary so that the neccesary can take shape.

AAC

[edit on 16-4-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dhaerma
What do i need now?
and what else?
Physically

Answer:Hope in the time to come.
Pure Thoughts.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
At a very magnified look inside truth you could notice that the children singing were actually the walls of another designs construct, with our fingerprints left permentantly behind. At a closer look you can see the atomic structure of another reality looming, still with your essence left behind. Different layers of moments are noticed braided within each other, seemingly disconnected, but the reality is that they all work together to create our 'substance.' This substance holds the comprehension in place, where only light is able to pass through freely to intervene. As we begin to pull back we can now start to see the cycles of time all layered brilliantly within eactother, complimenting in some areas, while complicating others. At this angle the duality doesn't seem to make sense, but as we pull back our magnification we can see that these cycles are really only page breaks. Unique segways that entice the creativity to new heights, perfectly befitting to the entire scope of the project. As we pull back even further we can start to see something take shape, a catalyst of sorts. The geneology of your existence starts to reveal cander and purpose. We pull back far enough to where our magnification refocuses and narrowly sees the insides of the whole anymore, and is left with a "platform" of unique origin. On the platform there is an omnipresent spirit, joyously dancing his thoughts into existence, riding his own creation into the world of tomorrow, always willing to adjust his position depending on the balance of his support system.

Abstractly!

AAC

[edit on 16-4-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

[edit on 17-4-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

new topics

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join