It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Steve, how many lives have you changed so far
?

bs

I don't know. It's up to them what they do with it.

Probably 5 or so.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I got a question, what should I expect in the future?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Hey buddy, do you have any idea how many "Gods" are on ATS at this present moment (registered that is)?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I remember when in 2000 I kept getting messages from the Sun, it kept, sending messages by doing Morses Code with light.What it said probably.

I will be sending more waves of energy your way, this may create disturbances in your electromagnetic field, and hold your gravity in the center, where focalized energy will be electrifying your whole atmosphere. One that is sped up by an increase in molecular change.You will become like transistors, distorting,infusing and creating new waves on a molecular level.The Transition when completed will be a sound of an O.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Menguard, the Sun has a heart beat. It expands and contracts by 130 feet.. I used to know the frequency/speed, but not anymore. Anyway, I was reminded of this when you spoke of a morse code type communication.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Menguard, the Sun has a heart beat. It expands and contracts by 130 feet.. I used to know the frequency/speed, but not anymore. Anyway, I was reminded of this when you spoke of a morse code type communication.

Interesting, you have any other info.Try to find it, it will be of help.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

"The Sun is playing a secret melody, hidden inside itself, that produces a widespread throbbing motion of its surface. The sounds are coursing through the Sun's interior, causing the entire globe, or parts of it, to move in and out, slowly and rhythmically like the regular rise and fall of tides in a bay or of a beating heart."

source: solar-center.stanford.edu...

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWash
Greetings to you menguard.

When I was but two years of age I had high fevers and convultions. One day I stopped breathing, and my parents took me to the hospital. They tried everything to revive me, and I was told my Dad was praying for me and he saw a vision of a man all in black trying to "take me". After he prayed, he says he looked at me and my eyes opened. I had been technically deceased for around 15-20 minutes. No signs of brain damage could be found, however, I do not seem to be able to have children. (perhaps due to the high fevers?). My Question(s) to you are:
Who am I really? please be detailed.
Am I the same entity/soul who originally inhabited this body prior to my episode with death?
Who have I been?
What Is my true purpose(s)?
I believe I have been "abducted". Was I really, and by what/whom?
A few years ago I had a problem in which my third eye was "damaged". I have since healed, but It seems different than before, but almost seems stronger in certain ways. Why did this event occur?
Please tell me anything else I need to know as far as myself.
Thank you Guardian.

Answer:You are a soul with a responsibility to unravel yourself like a ball of yarn.You have the knowhow but lack the coordination to compute such an endeavor.You must open "your heart" more if you are to digest the information that comes to you.We all have a purpose, and each purpose is unique to that individual, its not a place to play cops and robbers with.But a place to spend as much time possible to define what is known is the unknown world of technology.You have a very "willing presence" one that deserves feedback, so open your doors more so you can here me when I say you are a proud parent of belief and know that bounderies are given to those whose structure is lopsided.

Events happen in the minute of proportions to jog our memory banks on where we have been, and knowing that what information could we give back, when the body is ready it will remember every detail only when the fear subsides and the love begins.Have faith in that you will remember, go to sleep with the recognition of that reality and you will wake up with the circumstance in your lap.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Some watch.
Some Recoil.
Some Seek.
Some Wait.

Some uncover.
Some cover.
Some accept.
Some deny.

All will be faced with what they should've done when their time is up.

So why can't they just all be privy to the change, so that we can maximize our efforts? Why do some have to hold on?

What is the reactionary benifit for this design?

AAC

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
That was beautiful.

Strange, I always come to check ATS instantly after you post or message.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'll put my proverbial spirit gloves on.

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
So why can't they just all be privy to the change, so that we can maximize our efforts? Why do some have to hold on?

Unlimited (potential). Why would the creator seek anything less.

Think.. if we all moved as one wind.. our diversity would be minimal, our influences blurred, our collective a hive.

There are living examples of this, out there...

We are the grand experiment, and the experimentors.

Hope this helps.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Strange, I always come to check ATS instantly after you post or message.

The mailbox is already working in it's design phase.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I'll put my proverbial spirit gloves on.

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Unlimited (potential). Why would the creator seek anything less.

Think.. if we all moved as one wind.. our diversity would be minimal, our influences blurred, our collective a hive.

There are living examples of this, out there...

We are the grand experiment, and the experimentors.

Hope this helps.

I appreciate the perspective, because at the end of the day that is all we can hope for. I do agree, and new the popular answers (no offense
), but I still don't quite get it at the transition stage.

My point. If you asked each and every person, put it in words that comforted, most would accept the endeavor. I mean if societies respected were to suddenly embrace this actual truth, perhaps so many wouldn't have to stay in the dark.

I see the new era with it's own stages, just as we have here. Some that make the journey wouldn't quite grasp the new upgrades and more advanced hearts will ease the transitional uncertainties. This is curiously reminding me of the Greek Gods. Perhaps they went through a transition and they became the seekers of new knowledge and were able to apply it first. I don't know, just rambling, but I think more people can swallow the meat.

Milk for babies meat for men. But I believe teeth can be installed.

AAC

[edit on 13-4-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It's all deliciously simple. The 'problem' or self-created challenge lies with our perception. It is acclimatized for something else entirely. Sometimes the popular answers contain an inexhaustable fountain of truth. Just look beneath the surface of them with your spirit.

How many words do you need to understand God?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

It's all deliciously simple. The 'problem' or self-created challenge lies with our perception. It is acclimatized for something else entirely. Sometimes the popular answers contain an inexhaustable fountain of truth. Just look beneath the surface of them with your spirit.

How many words do you need to understand God?

All True. But I do somehow think that a faint interuption of compassion is evident.

And do remember, if it was you writing what I was writing, I would be writing what you are writing.

AAC

[edit on 13-4-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I think.. honestly.. we must entirely shun self to enhance our perceptions. At least while on the job. True perception is all about becoming what you attempt to percieve. You know all this as I do, but there is a blockage in place from fully utilizing it.

If we really want truth, we must kick out the other patrons of our mind. We must go for that truth with complete abandon, you game?

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
quote: They are at ONE with their role, they know why things happen for the most part.

I do recognize this, be the role you play, no expectations, and all will follow, be empty but yet so full. Being full of ones self. it guides you to endure circumstances, and to transform them, silence is a sound,

to let it all happen to you, to be the happening, to endure, while still being centered in the moment

I don't know if i explain myself correct here.

maybe it's time I start create out of my own will. I do have these strengths and powers but are they really mine, it's more like, it's like I'm troubling two perspectives, yet so many.

When I'm in places with many people, I feel like a focal point, like the vibe I give of drives people to do things. menguard, could it possibly be I attune people, I mean, sometimes people want to do something, and then my vibe transforms their actions and they do instinctivly the more higher purpose. All one needs to do is to 'follow the way', I love these coincidenses. mind is all knowing. as it gets to know that wich suits the situation.

as I may say, you are so concrete, if I try to make a message over like this, I feel like I tend to fail, english is not my base language. but still.

I feel constantly changes in my behavior.

when I type like what I just did, the following hours I get corrected in myself. women are insane, it's like, I don't know, I find them to be weird species, although I constantly want to realize how it is, or feels like, to be a woman. It's like they fight the natural drive of service, they should get attuned with it. this world is still in chaos.

well, yeah, I still got something of of my chest. food for thoughts

menguard, do you realize something about stiffness in the body, mostly the neck, for me, every morning i wake up I literealy break my neck, crick crack, and my spine, it makes me cal m when I do that, it s like a reelease of something, energy, it's like i'm stuck in a kind of posture which is the creation of my thoughts, and I break throught it, as i'm typing this I don't really get a good feeling about it. like i'm thinking now i should not do that and be the one I am as I wake up, totally weird, i'm getting these insights again, so it transforms me. YES!! the more I release, the more new I receive!! it's like you told me. what a nice day again.

okay, I'll shut off here, your insights are always welcome.

greatness

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
What part will Finland play?
During change, town or countryside?
Advice for my path ahead?

*bow*

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Page 186

Why did these future operatives plan the 9/11 attacks?

Originally posted by menguard
To move it to a more rewarding future, one that nourishes its Past actions and carries on with Great Love.It was there to shake the head from the very foundation of the HEART.Humans were becoming to Robotic for Spirits design, to dogmatic, had to throw a wrench in the works.

Okay Brother. Let's ground ourselves here and reconsider.

[edit on 15/4/07 by SteveR]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Steve, I agree with you on this one...

This did not really serve as a wake up call for MOST people, but merely a new level of control for the masses.

I don't think beings of LIGHT would willingly destroy two buildings housing masses of information discrediting the government and corporations. This could have been used to shed truth on shady subjects.

Also as for the thousands that perished on that sad day...I don't think LIGHT beings would have a hand in that one either. Just doesn't make any sense to me.

Too many bad things have happened because of this fateful day.

Has anyone read about NESARA?

Is this stuff real or a hoax?

www.nesara.us...

bs

new topics

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join