It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Thank you for your reply menguard always enlighting.You always surprize me with your knowledge and the ability to answer any questions your ask.

[edit on 12-4-2007 by free_spirt]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Thought is the only measurement of time.

Exactly.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
"Thought is only a repeating pattern of time"

"Time is only a repeating pattern of thought."

The stance in which we give it, we build the foundations, to knock them over again.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirt
Thank you for your reply menguard always enlighting.You always surprize me with your knowledge and the ability to answer any questions your ask.

You are always welcome in a kingdom of love.

[edit on 12-4-2007 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I feel like I am on the summit of a mountain. The wind is competeing to blow me in all directions, but there is only one direction I can go. What is with this haywire?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I use to have dreams that would come true for example I had a reacurring dream off a wall falling on me while I was in my early 20's and late 20'sit happen, but since then I havent been able to tap in like I did before. Any help on how to be able to get that back,It was horrifing and I was trapped for 10 hours . Is it because of my tragedy that I cant,and if so how can I get this back to where I can see things again.I can still sense small things but nothing significant.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I feel like I am on the summit of a mountain. The wind is competeing to blow me in all directions, but there is only one direction I can go. What is with this haywire?

I have been feeling "The Squeeze of Infinity" myself to get things done in the now "for" (eternity).

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

I have been feeling "The Squeeze of Infinity" myself to get things done in the now "for" (eternity).

I also feel the (dis)order. Although for me it eerily calms me. I am feeling the pressure to get things done "now," whatever that may be.

AAC

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I feel it is GOOD THINGS. Positive for development spiritually & emotionally. But they are big leaps.

I'm trying to place my finger on all of it, and I get reminded every minute of the day.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I feel it is GOOD THINGS. Positive for development spiritually & emotionally. But they are big leaps.

I'm trying to place my finger on all of it, and I get reminded every minute of the day.

Major leaps in a concentrated area.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
When will the Universe unfold itself?
Answer:Three years from now.See from 2001-2007-2010-2017.
Major Intergallactic changes happen then.
2010-2017

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
hey menguard, u2u

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

hey menguard, u2u

ANSWER:Three Hundred.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
menguard, how do you know the time line characteristics? What makes 2001-2007 so special and 2010-2017 "more" special? Does the Mayan calendar ending in 2012 (or 2011 depending on your interpretation) play any significance in this? Is the photon(ic) belt significant?

Thanks again.

bs

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
cant sleep ?

how to have the same experience as a near-death experience?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Three hundred. I was hoping for more

I guess it depends on the degree of similarity.

Thanks Menguard.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hey buddy, do you have any idea how many "Gods" are on ATS at this present moment (registered that is)?

Steve, how many lives have you changed so far
?

bs

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

" BIGGIE SMALLS"
menguard, how do you know the time line characteristics? What makes 2001-2007 so special and 2010-2017 "more" special? Does the Mayan calendar ending in 2012 (or 2011 depending on your interpretation) play any significance in this? Is the photon(ic) belt significant?

Answer:Its not the "time" that is important but the (events) that take place.Unknowing on a very large scale, which leads to infused knowledge.
"What is unclear will become clear;" 2010-2017.

See this is when the majority feel the time to create on a large worldwide scale.They will know, how much our thoughts affect out consciousness.And will create "New Gardens" to live in because we are The Gardeners in this state of being.Earth is a "staging place" for Old Gods to reform.

See alot of our family is out there, they are awaiting are arrival on a World Wide Scale to SpirItual Science, because they helped create us.But us is nothing more then them on another level, phase state, spirit so we can gather up information as quickly as possible. And move forward our Universe's at large and go back home.What a nice thought to know that we have "Grandparents" out there that "love" their newer generations huh, hopefully we will be able to see that when the events horizons, but by that time you will already know you are a counterpart to the Universes ON a large scale, "peace be with you and amongst you".

What is the difference between and abductee and a contactee?
Nothing other than a Contactee knows why they are being intervened with so they can support the clause. They helped finish write it out in another phase state.Contactees attend Spiritual Conferences.They are at ONE with their role, they know why things happen for the most part.

An abductee tends to nourish more the "humble me" role or nothing is forgetable role.They like "science" but they don't necessarily get along with the experiments.They have a human concern of being invaded, not a spiritual one.The real difference is the "perspective" in which one percieves it.If you are being invaded, why are you being invaded and what guides that invasion but SPIRIT.Never forget you are experiences of science while science experiences on you.The physical body is the "experiment" and the "Spiritual body" is the Scientist.

See the "Contactee" tends to be more of a Spiritual Experiment, while the "Abductee" tends to be more of a Physical Experiment.

The contactee tends to be more of a non-physical makeup, and the Abductee tends to be more of the physical makeup.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Most of the time, we are being "Upgraded" during our sleeping hours, we have the knowledge to move forward but it takes the drive to make the distance accessible.

We are in constant contact with our brotherly wave out there, they nourish our treatments, while we invade our own thoughts and possibilities to move forward.Life is a choice, so endure, move on and be ONE with your enviroment.Be the tides on the beach which leave morsells behind.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Let go of past negotiations, and remove the blinders, so you can see yourselves "out there" creating miracles.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by menguard]

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join