It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Hello Menguard,

Is this relevant?

www.livescience.com...

SteveR

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hello Mengaurd,

Since I was a child I have always been a loner, by choice. I have always felt different. Not in a way that is better or worse than others just as though I didn't really belong anywhere, well at least not anywhere near here, almost like a homesick feeling but very mild. Why have I felt this way? Is this just my head creating this? Do I just have a social interaction problem? Am I still holding on to a past life?

Any insight would be helpful.

Thanks
K1

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hi K1,

I have felt the same, what do your instincts tell you it is?

I kind of feel we are longing for a different reality, one that makes this one seem 'alien'.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I'm not really sure... I have always known there was more, ever since I was little. I'm not really sure about my instincts because I feel as though my mind would be biased towards my feelings which is that of any child growing up in the early 80's having a Star Wars fixation. A very unhealthy one at that
So, I'm not really sure if I created those feeling over a period of time of wanting it to be true.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
We will be moving out into other "Star systems" out there to conclude our Earthage roundup, see with a new beginning is a new ending.We are the hopefulls guiding your design, you have many oppurtunities to surpass what is written in stone.We are "Intergallactic members" functioning at a different rate of speed processing different dimensions at times disposal.

We have our ways of getting information out and some is through you or with your being, guidance is needed for those that need it in these times of parallel.We have been harvesting certain planets, so they have time to recuperate from the lights intensity, its been a journey that passes through all stages of being, we give you different potentials, so you can move your lives forward with more accuracy to living and being.

In the times to come transforming your old way into a new beginning is very important this will help transport your time diabolicals or time equations out further into space.Space is your resonance, this is where you are at home, because this is where your spirit will reside.You are ecomatter existing with the will of intent guiding your wings through this stage of a new era, one that will be full of merchandise.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hey brother, I keep progressing forward and regressing my vibrational level. One day I will make progress, then the next I'll be very angry for no apparent reason and blame my problems on everyone else (which is obviously not the case). I see all the flaws in others, but can't realize I have the same flaws (To quote the Prophet Yeshua where he said something along the lines of, "Don't mention the twig in your brother's eye when there is a log in your own").

I see life in a skewed perception some days, while other days I have complete clarity and understand my purpose in life. A few days ago I was confident in my next step leaving my current school and moving on to study agroecology. I guess I am a little scared of this drastic change and leaving the east coast.

I've been researching a lot of different things recently, losing a great amount of focus on my school work (not that I was particularly focused beforehand, but now I'm extremely distracted
).

Is this site (www.zetatalk.com) disinfo or are the "Zeta" ETs really our allies. I am aware that everyone and everything in the whole universe are our brothers and sisters. My question is are they operating in a Service-to-Other parameter or a Service-to-Self way? I am not quite so sure on some of the races, but there seem to be some misguided 4th dimensional (and I'm sure 3rd as well) entities that are not working for the good of all. What is your opinion on this?

Is the website (www.goroadachi.com...) a disinfo site as well or does it contain valuable information? The links on the top of the page have relevant current events and he seems to be an accurate predictor of happenings.

I know for both I have to use my internal wholeness navigator (Spirit), but I wish to have a second opinion which is always helpful...

One last site (www.wingmakers.com) has been debunked before, but their message and artwork is quite thought-provoking and real to me. Perhaps humans are in fact (obviously) writing these stories, but are inspired from a higher consciousness? Again, I am not sure and will never be able to have concrete beliefs except in the existence of the ONE.

All other beliefs are secondary and irrelevant when everything is taken in as being relative of course. We are all one, always have been, and always will be. However, our level of understanding is varied depending on our physical carrier and ability to think outside our own little world.

It seems I have answered my own questions haha, but I would appreciate your input friend

General Sorice locked and loaded for the front, Viva la Revolution!

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Pretty good site.

www.zetatalk.com...

Remember translating spirit vibrations into words adds a personal mark, or style, in that it sounds the same as something you may have composed yourself. So judge the essence not the words.

The person of the site is balanced more in favor of ability than development.

[edit on 12/4/07 by SteveR]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
A couple questions, are you a man with religous morals meaning do you beleave in god and jesus.are you a man that has communicated with an alien race and if so what race.You seem to have alot of wisdom,I personaly think if there is alien beings they are human souls that have past over.Can you give me any insight,always interested in your replys .

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Greetings to you menguard.

When I was but two years of age I had high fevers and convultions. One day I stopped breathing, and my parents took me to the hospital. They tried everything to revive me, and I was told my Dad was praying for me and he saw a vision of a man all in black trying to "take me". After he prayed, he says he looked at me and my eyes opened. I had been technically deceased for around 15-20 minutes. No signs of brain damage could be found, however, I do not seem to be able to have children. (perhaps due to the high fevers?). My Question(s) to you are:
Who am I really? please be detailed.
Am I the same entity/soul who originally inhabited this body prior to my episode with death?
Who have I been?
What Is my true purpose(s)?
I believe I have been "abducted". Was I really, and by what/whom?
A few years ago I had a problem in which my third eye was "damaged". I have since healed, but It seems different than before, but almost seems stronger in certain ways. Why did this event occur?
Please tell me anything else I need to know as far as myself.
Thank you Guardian.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Is this site (www.zetatalk.com) disinfo or are the "Zeta" ETs really our allies. I am aware that everyone and everything in the whole universe are our brothers and sisters. My question is are they operating in a Service-to-Other parameter or a Service-to-Self way? I am not quite so sure on some of the races, but there seem to be some misguided 4th dimensional (and I'm sure 3rd as well) entities that are not working for the good of all. What is your opinion on this?

Answer:Zetans have there own train of thought now and it is also to move on with life, they have given "Humans" some specifics on how to preserve ourselves and our lands through their own doings.Zeta Rectulians, have Time Disposal at their hands. They have moved past the mundane survival past instincts, they are more like humans now, moving past there old endeavor, where they were more artificial.They have learned, how to use the gene complexes of humans, to establish closer ties to us.They are more on the "Angelic Code" of vibration then anything.

I would like to point out that "every race" out there has something to offer as long as we look at it from an observatory point of view. These are shades of our past, present, and future communicating with us through the time intervals of Life.We have been given a lot of information that pertains to the circumstanced events, of learning new ways to live, through past adeges.We are fortunate to have so many "scouts" from other worlds/realms/frequency dimensionals/stargates/tapestries of time, intervening in a moderate way, by giving us the information all one needs through ones LIGHT CHORDS.

[edit on 12-4-2007 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Zeta Reticulans, Sirians, civilization one in the same?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Zeta Reticulans, Sirians, civilization one in the same?

No, different by design, same by cultural differences.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirt
A couple questions, are you a man with religous morals meaning do you beleave in god and jesus.are you a man that has communicated with an alien race and if so what race.You seem to have alot of wisdom,I personaly think if there is alien beings they are human souls that have past over.Can you give me any insight,always interested in your replys .

I am a man with a personal relationship with the Universe at large. I have many faucets of knowing, through a means of traveling through ones own heartfelt ambitions of aquiring knowledge. Knowing for the masses, to learn new ways of unfolding old parties.All parties are connected, each faucet of existance is one that can offer freedom to the next, so with that we all have many teachings to give one another with an open mind and heart we have chosen to become.In essence we are connected to everything in this "gene pool" called life.

There are higher forms of human which are more spiritual addeges.The more information you are given, the more you are willing to throw away.Not to many are willing to throw away the structure called knowing for unknowing, but many try for defeat.I know no bounderies, other than my own faucet of thinking which sets the stage for things to come in.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So what species was I contacting specifically?

It's hard because some of them are so alike.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

So what species was I contacting specifically?

It's hard because some of them are so alike.

Just know its a Human vestige, spirit houses "ALL" potentials out there to see other angles on LIFE.Earthlings so happen to get many different angles to add to or interchange with, go figure.With 10,024 other selves out there, one could see how hard it is to make heads or tails of it we are interconnected to all.And yet with multiple time sources, I am sure many more will be equivicated.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I agree. They mentioned, or perhaps I misinterpret, the original homeworld was destroyed and they moved on to another? And now it is uninhabitable.. all that is left is stations.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Think of my Sources limited to Nothing and Everything.

"The GateKeepers of TIME."

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
All schools out there, are houses of development for the Spirit to move forward.I give a lot of information out on other outlets so others can see how far we can go.Along with showing "SPIRIT" resides in ALL HOUSES.Its the Master and checkmater of time.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Earthlings, try not to get accustomed to only "One Time Bracket" there are many, more than can be fabricated, counted, imagined, or hypothesiZed about."We are only given what we can work with".Think of any new developmental thought as a time bracket that is in a certain time Unit.
Refined, so you can digest it without getting to caught up about where it comes from.Time moves on because thoughts create new TIME INTERVALS.Without thoughts or ideas TIME would not exist.Spirit created time so you could move in and out of it as you please, with no negotiations , but a finer sense of being.

Think of the Earth as A Egg one that can be cracked at any time to check out other adventures existing outside the shell.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Thought is the only measurement of time.

new topics

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join