It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 165
83
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
FOOLS RISE FROM YOUR SLUMBER



That's the spirit. You're getting it now.


Do you want a cloak with that?




posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
There has been an answer that I have been trying to put out for a week.Everytime I go for it Spirit puts me in a new direction.

iTS ABOUT mARS ANY THOUGHTS?


I guess I am suppose to challenge you.


[edit on 19-3-2007 by menguard]



posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I can tell you whether your hot or cold.



posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

I can tell you whether your hot or cold.



Shoot.



posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Indeed, designers have complications with some knowhows and would like me to make it as objective as possible, so I figure if I give you nods theres nothing wrong with it.

[edit on 19-3-2007 by menguard]



posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well, its quite possible that Mars has oxygen or some element we could readily convert to oxygen...

NASA has a monopoly on the pictures and satellites that go there, so I would not be surprised if this was covered up...

There is also probably liquid water there and recently caves were spotted on its surface:

news.bbc.co.uk...

Who knows what other planets have life on them if Mars turns out to be false, maybe the Moon?

Another thread already discussing this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 19-3-2007 by biggie smalls]



posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
*knocks Biggie Smalls head*

Think DEEPER.


There is a whole civilization LIVING underground.



posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Yes, while I was on vacation a few weeks ago there was a show about Martian water UNDERGROUND.

Scientists are able to extract frozen water from places in the Arctic by ground penetrating radar. I am pretty sure those satellites have them as well, probably able to detect these underground cities and whatever else may be living there.

I've seen some interesting geometric features on Mars that do not occur in nature ie a dome like that of epcot at disneyworld, the Cydonia cityscape, etc.

We have definitely been lied to for some time now.



posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Biggie smalls, Steve,

Both warm, but LOOK deeper.



posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I'd suggest to forget everything you learnt so far about NASA and even the conspiracies surrounding Mars imagery. It will all become redundant soon.

The truth is on a different level of thought.

Every planetary body in the solar system is widely utilized as staging ground for different projects and operations.

Tune in and find out! Spirit is your guide without it you are in a dark room trying to find the light switch.

This area of space is literally crammed with attention from light beings.


[edit on 19/3/07 by SteveR]



posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Ok Menguard, here is what I have.

Venus is the proto Earth.

Earth's present is light design to fruition.

Mars is the post-Earth. It was the original.



posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
sorry to barge in

are there intelligent water life forms to be found in the solar system?
like a civilization of water entities? don't know why i feel fixated upon the idea



posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
I'd suggest to forget everything you learnt so far about NASA and even the conspiracies surrounding Mars imagery. It will all become redundant soon.

The truth is on a different level of thought.

Every planetary body in the solar system is widely utilized as staging ground for different projects and operations.

Tune in and find out! Spirit is your guide without it you are in a dark room trying to find the light switch.

This area of space is literally crammed with attention from light beings.


Don't worry, I know NASA and every other government agency in the world is full of it; they have their own twisted masters
.

I have been listening to my inner truths my whole life, how do you think I made it this far. It's been more recent that I noticed most people accept everything the government says, simply because "why would they lie to us, we're a government of the people, by the people, for the people right?"

I have been in contact with light beings as well, had a few close encounters that really scared the crap out of me...But thats another story.



posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Ok Menguard, here is what I have.

Venus is the proto Earth.

Earth's present is light design to fruition.

Mars is the post-Earth. It was the original.



Ah yes, sounds very accurate. Venus is the light in the sky at night, a newer created version where life may not exist yet because of the temperature?
Mars being older and more likely to have beings due to its climate...



posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ledo4
sorry to barge in
are there intelligent water life forms to be found in the solar system?
like a civilization of water entities? don't know why i feel fixated upon the idea



In spirit yes. design is even less accountable then.



posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Mars being older and more likely to have beings due to its climate...


Yes I was thinking so. Mars is rather "retired".

It's on state pension.



posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
1,14, 9,14,20,5,18,4,9,13,5,14,19,9,15,14,1,12

20,18,1,14,9,20 20,15 5,1,18,20,8 6,18,15,13

13,1,18,19.


"19,20,1,18,7,1,20,5"



Have fun decoding it, think of the # as letters.




[edit on 19-3-2007 by menguard]



posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You know what's weird menguard, I was thinking about the a mathematical sequence today:

1+2+4+8+16+32+64+128+256+512+1024 and so on...

Does this make any sense to you?



posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ledo4
sorry to barge in

are there intelligent water life forms to be found in the solar system?
like a civilization of water entities? don't know why i feel fixated upon the idea


Think of them as having scionic powers and being known to man, along with traveling with FLIPPER.



posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

1,14 9,14,20,5,18,4,9,13,5,14,19,9,15,14,1,12

20,18,1,14,9,20 20,15 5,1,18,20,8 6,18,15,13

13,1,18,19.


"19,20,1,18,7,1,20,5"



Have fun decoding it, think of the # as letters.




A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

AM INTERDIMENSIONAL

TRANIT TO EARTH FROM

MARS

"STARGATE"

[edit on 19-3-2007 by biggie smalls]

I think you missed a number, don't you mean transit?

[edit on 19-3-2007 by biggie smalls]



new topics




 
83
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

log in

join