It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Yes I have been a little tense as of late, I'm pretty stressed.

Let things unfold by their own motion Biggie Smalls. Everything is in constant motion my friend and it must develop itself.

HOld on a minute, what did you do Menguard?
the chills I used to feel, now they almost feel like electrocutions.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I know I know, gotta keep the ball rolling.

Trouble is the ball keeps bumping into ridges in the road and runs down another path and surprises the # out of me (metaphorically speaking of course).

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I am visualizing two emerald/green snakes, intertwined in a big 8 shape. This is the partnership of unfoldment. Through LOVE. and infinite potential.

I feel the energy in my heart. Something has awoken.

[edit on 15/3/07 by SteveR]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

I am visualizing two emerald/green snakes, intertwined in a 8 shape. This is the partnership of unfoldment. Through LOVE.

I feel the energy in my heart. Something has awoken.

Ah Kundalini, I believe I'm on that path too.

Reiki definitely helps you awaken certain aspects of the Divine Mother.

Watch out, she bites

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I think you could be quite right, whatever you call it it just IS. There is an energy source far greater than any stimulant, drink or otherwise running through my system now. I literally feel the burning fire of life.

And it kickstarted while we were on the last page.

Oh my now I am laughing from the heart.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
just something i want to throw out there....

After reading about universal oneness and infinite love i took the quote 'the answers are within us all' literally.

when i meditate i tend to project myself through thoughts to the point i was exploring, in this case i projected myself inwards to try to see if god is really in me, and the connections this has with the universe in general.

this threw up a startling experience. i visualised myself within the various parts of my body, thru blood cells down to protons/ neutrons/electrons

The thing is the smaller the physical size of a certain part of me is, the larger the space i was in felt. When exploring DNA i felt positively agrophobic. At that point i came up to what i percieved to be a solid wall and could go no further.

I learned very little about a creator or my relationship to it, but i learnt that the size of the universe is relative, and that no comparison to how we measure size is fair. it seemed to me that we are made of onion skin layers all the size of a universe in their own right.

This in turn led me to examine which part of the onion layer the universe we consider ourselves to exist in. i did not get very far through fear of insanity lol!

i think there are somethings that this consciouness just isnt geared up to cope with, the search still goes on though... the more i learn and experience the the more i realise how little i actually know. And i find that comforting.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Love is behind all expression. So When we express love we complete the divine timeless circle.

This IS so.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Whatever you HOLD in your mind, you ARE .

In the moment.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

One is only for the "Syphonic inserts" when they are ready for TRUE MUSIC.

Steve you are getting a taste of what it is to become now hold that position.SPirit will not allow me to open circuits that are already closed, looks like yours are open now.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
What is the solar system but a freeway of potential to unload thoughts out into the heavens, oh if the gatekeepers are listening, they know this story of Earth is already foretold now is the time to create without hesitatation to unfold that was, is to be.

Earth foretold a point in time where 0 gravity exists and ships into the sky the size of mountains, a place where refinement is common place of our HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE at large distributing the thoughts of the gods to foreplay the events of the time when the Earth at all its potential lost one thing the ability to be free from the creators.

You are Universal Beings with the power of creation in your hands all you have to do is replicate what has always been, nothing more than bring the gifts from the gods into the hands and applying it where one may.

The Earth is a creative art picture where the modern day prophets can pull into it anything the please, because it is a journey of heart first and a secondary journey of the mind to complete what has always been.Houses exist for the soul to reside in, and what of the body nothing but the same avenue of thoughts co-existing with time.See when we are complete are bodies will show no flaws of the human mind but the capacity to create miracles in lifes paradise, freedom.There are so many different ways to create and yet we free our potential when the unknown is bound because it leads us out of routine bounderies or the Set REALITY, nothing more than a cloud of air with the distribution of guiding the brush strokes of life.

See feelings are mankinds sensitivities to the unkown, which leads him to a new begininig, but in the scheme of things, they are just as they should be playing out. So humans will know the sacrifice of material for reality, reality for material, ohh precious beings never downsize a compliment from the skies, for it is your "birthright" to manifest into the painting anything you choose, anything oneS heart desires, to proclaim the love into the heavens with the creative potential of GOD within.This is your ability to sound off anytime you choose to let go of associations of the mind and learn the ability to feel the enviroment around you. And wrap your chords around it and let it chime , so you can feel the light of the heavens in your heart.This is your birthright, so let it unfold, we are lucky to be amongst the chosen ones in the hearts of the unknown.

Sound off every time a TRUTH is born and speak up to back that reality into belief.For it is the belief system that holds the world at bay, what would you like to bring in.Let it come from within and fold the heavens like a envelope and send it off to be created.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Who am I?
A Soul Mergence with eternity.

Why are the skies dark?
Because the skies reflect the light.

Why is our future foretold?
Because if one were not blind one would see it plain as site.

Why has Earth transitioned?
For a new being of state to arrive.

Why has Earth forgotten its past?
So it may know its future.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Remember,

Some of our Greatest enemies are our Greatest Teachers in disguise, on the other side spirit would know that person as a friend.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
What is BIGFOOT?

Answer:Mankinds past negligence, left alone in a society to prevail, amongst humans but not with them.A former human being of the past Atlantean addage.A mixture of bear genetics and human.Not allowed to fornicate with humans.

Why is he hard to see sometimes?
Because he knows how to bend light, through lights genetics.

Why forests, because he can reside their with no inhabitions.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Wow,

No more questions, I wonder why, lol, come on people help me agitate that little ticker.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The questions will always be there, we're getting better at conversing with Spirit ourselves

I have one to shoot you: Is the 5th/6th root race occurring now a reality?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
The questions will always be there, we're getting better at conversing with Spirit ourselves

I have one to shoot you: Is the 5th/6th root race occurring now a reality?

Yes they are Biggie just another faucet of imagination for our bodies to forge in.Imagination leads to creation.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I have a sneaking suspicion that "acceptance" is our biggest deterrant. We must fall in love with idea of change to eliminate our innate apprehensions of it. What does change do for the spirit? Is it not like stepping away from your self to getting broader perspective? So why are we generally afraid of change?

Also, I am going into seclusion this weekend, so all you bright stars out (in) there (here) think positive thoughts about my development and send me some love. I'll know who forgot and who didn't.

AAC

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
I have a sneaking suspicion that "acceptance" is our biggest deterrant. We must fall in love with idea of change to eliminate our innate apprehensions of it. What does change do for the spirit? Is it not like stepping away from your self to getting broader perspective? So why are we generally afraid of change?

Also, I am going into seclusion this weekend, so all you bright stars out (in) there (here) think positive thoughts about my development and send me some love. I'll know who forgot and who didn't.

AAC

Answer:"We must accept what we already know".

(Love surrounds those who become.)

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
(Love surrounds those who become.)

Is this the idea of being blessed and/or chosen?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Brother Jaramy you have U2U's Sir.

new topics

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join