It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Concious mind isn't processing it yet, but I'm getting spiritual chills.

Wonderful, bud.

Do you also imply as an aside, that spiritual tweaking can enhance our physical performance in danger? Perhaps also, during boxing?

Also, Luke Skywalker made the killer shot with the "force". Something in that?

[edit on 15/3/07 by SteveR]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Good and Bad are a reciprication of eachother but remains clouded by negative perception. I am starting to accept the need to have a role of sinister, which includes selfish roles from every shade. Because each level of reality has it's own tunnel vision of awareness that interprets reality differently. A greedy president hides the fact that he goes to war for oil. Some soldiers only see a war for freedom and they learn other lessons within their perception. Some soldiers have doubts yet they stick to their orders and learn their own lessons. The greedy president only sees money and sure enough he will recieve his own lessons.

So bad is bad, but some bad leads to good, other bad leads to more bad, which ultimately pushes the good to clense itself from the bad. Over and over.

Sorry i had to try and make sense of it in words.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Concious mind isn't processing it yet, but I'm getting spiritual chills.

Wonderful, bud.

Do you also imply as an aside, that spiritual tweaking can enhance our physical performance in danger? Perhaps also, during boxing?

"Tuning yourself to the other side can save your life it is that simple."

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
"Tuning yourself to the other side can save your life it is that simple."

THanks bro.

As in Star Wars, the "best" Knights were the most "attuned". Hm, nice.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
"See the good die young because they were to honest to learn"

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

So bad is bad, but some bad leads to good, other bad leads to more bad, which ultimately pushes the good to clense itself from the bad. Over and over.

Sorry i had to try and make sense of it in words.

The mind will not be able to make head or tales of it because its the heart that always sends the package to its destination.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

"See the good die young because they were to honest to learn"

You're quite right, no plunge no risk.. I am identifying your chords with examples from the life.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The mind will not be able to make head or tales of it because its the heart that always sends the package to its destination.

ONLY the HEART can knock it out of the BALLPARK.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Concerning the dark energy,

Are you telling me that light / positive energy is the only true, divine energy?

I would of thought that the darkness would be a equally powerful force. Or is our area of the universive ruled by the light?

In terms of the v.5.0 beta humans, a.k.a "Indigos" They seem to have large positive energies.

That girl who is involved with art & literature has a phenomonal glow / brightness of energy. It was easy to pick up even from the video clip.

____P____E____A____ C____E_

Sal

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selmer2
I would of thought that the darkness would be a equally powerful force. Or is our area of the universive ruled by the light?

Hello Selmer. The most succinct conclusion I have come across, is that of darkness being disconnection.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Will the ambitious spirit have any health concerns to think about that can alter its developement?

So if a aware spirit wants to make an impact on this reality and lives the altruistic lifestyle, will the spirits design protect the physical body>

AAC

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

So if a aware spirit wants to make an impact on this reality and lives the altruistic lifestyle, will the spirits design protect the physical body>
AAC

Hello AAC.. Did you hear of the old indian sages who spend weeks upon weeks without food or water?

We are spirit first and foremost, spirit DICTATES.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selmer2
Concerning the dark energy,

Are you telling me that light / positive energy is the only true, divine energy?

Sal

Answer:No, its the only "Quagmire" of the UNIVERSE.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

AAC

Hello AAC.. Did you hear of the old indian sages who spend weeks upon weeks without food or water?

We are spirit first and foremost, spirit DICTATES.

That is what I've always believed, I guess I was looking for some affirmation.

The spirit knows how to navigate through life accordingly I always assumed.

Hello back at you buddy.

AAC

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Will the ambitious spirit have any health concerns to think about that can alter its developement?

AAC

ANSWER:Nothing more than a conduct of its play.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Spirit is in charge it will let the physical body know when it is time to let up.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
"Darkness is Divine in its Existance but Lost in its Travels"

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

"Darkness is Divine in its Existance but Lost in its Travels"

Or should we say "misguided" by the unkown design.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Not sure.

This is a universal fundamental - requires much heavier focus and connection to absolve than passing thought.

With time! Many angles to be covered yet.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Yep.

When you get involved in this stuff things change.

I feel like baggage is dropping of my arms and legs. Same feeling I had when I was at Fatima & Lourdes before uni started.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by Selmer2]

new topics

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join