It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Understand and be at peace with what money is not, make it worthless to your life, and then it will flood back in.

Lesson, see.

Now menguard is gonna come back over here, kick my ass and set me straight on this. Just watch.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Understand and be at peace with what money is not, make it worthless to your life, and then it will flood back in.

Lesson, see.

Now menguard is gonna come back over here, kick my ass and set me straight on this. Just watch.

LOL!

serously though its not what i am doing but what others are doing to me... god i sound like a victim now, for example having never missed a single payment in 22 years, the first month this happens the banks are refusing to cooperate and give me a temp over draught extension despite knowing my house will be sold in a few weeks etc, in one week my car popped a con rod thru the engine, the boiler blew up and my ex emptied my bank accounts.

if the intention was to make me give up its certainly succeeded, and now im a single parent to boot.... never saw this comming 3 years ago.. serves me right for being a conspiracy theorist

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
PRSuk,

Believe this an adjust accordingly and all will be fine, you'll see.

Our world is just the reflection of our perception of it.

Spend time and create this understanding within. It takes some effort to install, but it will run for an eternity.

AAC

[edit on 14-3-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
i understand what youre saying completely.

in many ways i am guilty of creating a new conscious but grimly holding onto my old values just got to let go.... would still like to know when the bad luck run will end though.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PRSuk
i understand what youre saying completely.

in many ways i am guilty of creating a new conscious but grimly holding onto my old values just got to let go.... would still like to know when the bad luck run will end though.

When the rocky road doesn't effect your stride you can finally accept your safety from it.

AAC

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hi Menguard,

I would like to know why friction can be resonance?

Thankyou friend, that's all I have for now.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Hi Menguard,

I would like to know why friction can be resonance?

Thankyou friend, that's all I have for now.

Answer:Because it can help stimulate the Love CHORDS.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PRSuk
Hi menguard,

it seems the more aware i become of the nature of the universe and of spirit, the quicker my decent down to rock bottom is happening (in the physical and financial sense).

Is this run of incredible bad luck now over or is it going to continue until i end up on the streets? It Feels as though i am going through some kind of re-birth and it wont end until i am forced to let everything go, and that my stubborness to do so has only resulted in me losing everything anyway.

I am sure you dont need to be told but you have my permission to read me.

many thanks

Answer:Be rich in Spirit or Material its a choice, both sometimes happen, but not always.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Remember in "Life" Never take yourself to seriously or life can become a cage, if you allow it.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
"Also learn to live without strings attached to any situation that way you have openings to move without restrictions."

"Don't confine yourself to any one thought or belief because it suits a purpose, be fluid like water and move with the tides."

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Love yourselves enough, to love the moment, Children of the sun, for it is your "design" that provided it.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'm curious. When I connect to the moment, especially in nature, I feel my conciousness expanding. What happens is I am no longer present from the point of view of my eyes. I actually lose focus at the location of my body. Just for a few moments.

Wish I understood this more.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
"Love will continue to bend everyone over backwards and give it to you until you get the point."

[edit on 15-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
There are many truths in any "given moment" happening at every second of every day.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The question is will one have enough love in there HEART to know it.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Are dragons the same as "draconians"?
And if so, are they bad?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Open yourselves, so love doesn't have to use its components of light and dark for you to get the point.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pararesearchwriter
Are dragons the same as "draconians"?
And if so, are they bad?

Answer
raconians are PeaceKeepers, they instill every faucet of know how to create balance.Dragons are a theoretical prize.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
All these races of ALIEN are there to create a HIGHER LEARNIng OF the Universes at Large.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Just think of how many races of human we have and one will find out what a very diverse existance we live in with the same options.

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join